Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you infringing upon our copyrights on FREEDOM in America? You'll be hearing from our lawyers soon.
    I'd love to him and Trump defend a peaceful ISIS demonstration in an American town, heck they've killed far less Americans than the nazi's did.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm honestly confused why a group calling for the extermination of all Jews and another group that has a history of committing terrorist attacks aren't crossing that line.
    Because, unfortunately or not, the limitations to speech based on incitement or fighting words rely heavily on the immediacy of the response. Expressing the desire that something abhorrent happen doesn't hold up to the standard of directing someone to commit a lawless action.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I am trying to figure out the problem with this statement. Not all Trump supporters are Nazi's and not all counter-protestors are Antifa.
    And this right here is the whole god damn problem with you people. Stop defending this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'd love to him and Trump defend a peaceful ISIS demonstration in an American town, heck they've killed far less Americans than the nazi's did.
    He'll just refer to them the same way he referred to illegal Mexican immigrants. "ISIS sympathizers are murderers. They're rapists. They're killers. They're no good. Many, I'm sure, are very nice people. Lovely people. But most aren't."

And that will cover him off to rightfully condemn ISIS sympathizers, while also understanding that there are multiple sides to the matter and making sure he didn't hurt the feelings of the peaceful ISIS sympathizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Because, unfortunately or not, the limitations to speech based on incitement or fighting words rely heavily on the immediacy of the response. Expressing the desire that something abhorrent happen doesn't hold up to the standard of directing someone to commit a lawless action.
    Yeah, well, their calls to violence resulted in a terrorist attack this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, well, their calls to violence resulted in a terrorist attack this time.
    Just so we're clear, I'm just waiting for the WH to say the murdering Nazi was a "lone wolf" so I can shove this down their throats.

Oh, by the way, if you're looking at Gorka claiming that Obama's admin invented the term "lone wolf" and thinking "that doesn't sound right" well good, because it's Pants On Fire False.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Just so we're clear, I'm just waiting for the WH to say the murdering Nazi was a "lone wolf" so I can shove this down their throats.

Oh, by the way, if you're looking at Gorka claiming that Obama's admin invented the term "lone wolf" and thinking "that doesn't sound right" well good, because it's Pants On Fire False.
    Gorka is a massive pile of shit. Between him and Bannon it's no wonder Trump supports nazis. I'm surprised Trump even accepts Kushner and hasn't disown Ivanka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and because it seems to have slipped past, when Trump said he didn't want to make a statement until he had all the facts, I think it's worth reminding him and his rabid fanbase that Team Trump has blatantly invented terrorist attacks out of thin air.

Remember Sweden? Click for the video.

Related: click here to donate to the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Seriously. People on this forum act like we are all about to be suddenly put into some oppressive dictatorship. They are overly dramatic.

Those protests were just two fringe groups fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if you say so. BLM and Antifa are just as garbage as neo nazis and kkk.

They all suck.
    Oh fuck off. I'm originally from the Charlottesville area and I still have a lot of family there. NONE of them were part of any fringe group. None of the citizens of that town are part of any fringe group. Their town was invaded and held hostage by people who wanted to do them harm and defended themselves. Fuck you and fuck everyone else defending these monsters and their ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    you're right, ill be careful.
    I guess my advice came too late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Libel/slander laws also exist, in addition to those that prevent inciting violence.
    Yeah but I think those have to be against a person or organisation rather than a class of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and because it seems to have slipped past, when Trump said he didn't want to make a statement until he had all the facts, I think it's worth reminding him and his rabid fanbase that Team Trump has blatantly invented terrorist attacks out of thin air.

Remember Sweden? Click for the video.

Related: click here to donate to the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre.
    I'll never forget where I was when I heard about the Bowling Green Massacre.

I was having breakfast at Milliways...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Don't forget the neo-confederates.

I mean who sees this poster with nazi imagery and thinks "Oh yeah, this will be a pleasant and peaceful gathering"

Pepes marching under Confederate flags but in Union uniforms. Nice. Not confused the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Pepes marching under Confederate flags but in Union uniforms. Nice. Not confused the least.
    Pffffahahahaha! I didn't even notice that one!

In fairness, this has resulted in a bunch of additional Confederate statues being slated for removal (and one straight up Saddamed into the ground) so maybe they really are a Unionist fifth column...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It weirds me out more that they're wearing grey on their North, and blue on their South, than the fact that it's a frog marching under what appear to be Nazi eagles.

I would say "too close for comfort" but we passed that ages ago.

It weirds me out more that they're wearing grey on their North, and blue on their South, than the fact that it's a frog marching under what appear to be Nazi eagles.

I would say "too close for comfort" but we passed that ages ago.
    Dunno, all the uniforms seem blue to me, although the jackets tend somewhat towards grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I fucking loved it when fuckface McGee got maced TWICE
    https://imgur.com/a/8doOJ

Bunch of filth.

And Richard "Totally not a Nazi I'm an alt-right retard" Spencer is going to Sweden soon to have a speech for our Nazis - I hope someone punches him real hard as soon as he lands.
    He's going to Sweden huh? NO TAKE BACKS!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Mainly because I see democrats as the lowest of the low politically. They disgust me. They are immoral, arrogant, and condescending, and their false claims to love America are such terrible lies. They value the criminal and the illegal more than the innocent or natural citizens, and want to strip the right for Americans to defend themselves. Some are naive, and some are pure malice. And as of recent years, they are starting to become an exceptionally anti-white, anti-male political party, so naturally I have a reason to be even more wary of them.

So yes, defeating them and stomping on them politically is a clear goal of mine.
    Can you honestly claim the bolded parts do not apply to Trump supporters? And before you attack the second, will you consider all the apology going on for Heather Heyer's murder?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    He condemned the ideas. What has to be defended is their right to protest. It's the same with BLM. We cant cherry pick who has 1st amendment rights.
    This wasn't a protest it was literal fucking terrorism. But I guess terrorism is ok if it is white people doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Not everyone on the Alt-right are Nazi's. They may be red-necks, or something like that. But not Nazi's.

And not everyone on the Alt-left are terrorists, either.

Infact, I was once a liberal, and I voted Trump. So, I don't get the point in saying that i'm defending Nazi's. Cause, clearly, i'm not.
    Let's be clear here. The term alt right was created by neo nazis. They absolutely 100% are nazis. Period. End of story. This isn't up for debate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    This has been widely circulated so, though I haven't seen it here, I'm sure it has been linked here. But this is the group that Trump says contains some "very fine people."

Jesus fucking christ, this fucking asshole.

White Supremacist speaker after the violence erupted: "Nobody died on our side, so that's a plus for us. Oh and nobody on our side killed unjustly." Referring to the guy who ran over people with a car. He believed the protesters that got killed were killed justly.

Throw this cuck in prison.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Let's be clear here. The term alt right was created by neo nazis. They absolutely 100% are nazis. Period. End of story. This isn't up for debate.
    Alt-right is a dog whistle. It so they can identify other neo nazis and racists while giving themselves plausible deniability. Racists have been using dog whistles for decades.

Of course, after this weekend it's not a very good dog whistle since everyone has seen what they really are.

Humans are not wolves, you furry fuck. Go back to humping your MLP plushie.
    Going by the avatar, a Sylvanas doll is more likely.