Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    Of course. That's why there are multiple difficulties available.
    Maybe the heroic difficulty isn't targeted at someone who can't invest the time and effort to commit to a raiding guild.
    true but then blizzard should give those people something much more casual to do - they had it figured out perfeckly pre wod - those who didnt have time could have spammed easy hc dungeons slowly collect jp/vp and get somehting - now they have no goal at all besides raiding and mythic +15 -

this makes people who had no buisness doin hard stuff do it because unlike in past they have nothign to do to progress further their toons.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-08-15 at 11:54 AM.

The true question is why do you think OP deserves to be invited to a AotC run? These guys who have it (mostly) got there by having the gear and the skill to complete it in the first couple of weeks. People need to stop being so entitled and quit leeching off other people. I won't have the achieve for about 2 months, but if I do see a run for it and I do not get in I am certainly not going to piss my pants and make the same thread that is made every fucking patch. Get over it. You are not good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

This exact thread exists for every raid endboss as far as I can remember, funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    The true question is why do you think OP deserves to be invited to a AotC run? These guys who have it (mostly) got there by having the gear and the skill to complete it in the first couple of weeks. People need to stop being so entitled and quit leeching off other people. I won't have the achieve for about 2 months, but if I do see a run for it and I do not get in I am certainly not going to piss my pants and make the same thread that is made every fucking patch. Get over it. You are not good enough.
    because its good for community overall

but i guess wow players thrown away the concept of community long time ago - thats why game is so toxic and absolutely fails to bring in new players to dilute the toxic pool a bit.

Fake achievement addon or buy a kill , if people ask just KJ acheive for a run in ToS they are stupid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because its good for community overall

but i guess wow players thrown away the concept of community long time ago - thats why game is so toxic and absolutely fails to bring in new players to dilute the toxic pool a bit.
    No, creating a group and progressing through the content would be good for the community. Some people really just want to 1-shot the bosses for their weekly mandatory slog through literally everything until they've farmed every single legendary. The bad design of this game is the problem, the farm groups wanting people who actually know the mechanics is the symptom.

We created these things called "guilds" to deal with this issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    No, creating a group and progressing through the content would be good for the community. Some people really just want to 1-shot the bosses for their weekly mandatory slog through literally everything until they've farmed every single legendary. The bad design of this game is the problem, the farm groups wanting people who actually know the mechanics is the symptom.

We created these things called "guilds" to deal with this issue though.
    and people dont like the outdated concept of guilds - especially nowadays when people dont like to play on schedule - guilds failed the community as they are percived as nothing but toxic dump with retarded requirment to join - thats why most of players stay away from guilds nowadays.

you need to remember that playerbase changes with time - playerbase ad 2017 is nothing like playerbase ad 2004 - and games that dont change toghether fail - just look at current mmomarket - 2017 is the year of mobile mmorpgs - they have shitty graphics strange gameplay yet playerbase adores them - every single company out there is pushing their releases on mobile while being tied to pc/console version - this is what market wants and if blizzard arent prepared to join it they will fail badly next year.

and people dont like the outdated concept of guilds - especially nowadays when people dont like to play on schedule - guilds failed the community as they are percived as nothing but toxic dump with retarded requirment to join - thats why most of players stay away from guilds nowadays.

you need to remember that playerbase changes with time - playerbase ad 2017 is nothing like playerbase ad 2004 - and games that dont change toghether fail - just look at current mmomarket - 2017 is the year of mobile mmorpgs - they have shitty graphics strange gameplay yet playerbase adores them - every single company out there is pushing their releases on mobile while being tied to pc/console version - this is what market wants and if blizzard arent prepared to join it they will fail badly next year.
    Yea, the biggest and most popular MMO of all time seriously needs to rebrand towards mobile game P2W playstyles or they'll never survive. You hearing yourself mate? It's actually quite simple:

Good players wants to play with other good players. Nobody WANTS to play with people that are far below their skill level. This doesn't ever change. This is a constant. It doesn't matter what your demographic is, unless you are doing it for a specific reason (friends, farming a specific boss, altruism etc), nobody WANTS to be stuck in a lower league. I'd use a sports analogy here, but I don't watch sport so I've got no clue about the specific terms and players, and don't want people to disregard my entire post because I didn't get a specific sports term right, so you'll have to figure it out yourself. A pro football player is happy to occasionally do a "fun" game with no stakes, charity based events etc, but he doesn't actually want to be stuck playing with college kids all day every day.

Guilds are one of the ways to achieve this, just like sports teams are. It ensures that good players get to play with other players on their levels. There's nothing outdated about it. Likewise, when people tell someone without curve to "go join a guild", that's the same as telling them "find people at your own skill level and situation, and play with them to achieve your goal". There's nothing "Outdated" about that.

As for the whole "schedule" thing - have you ever actually played any sort of sport in a club/team? Last time I did, we sure as fuck had scheduled days and hours we'd meet to play. Sure, I could head down to the local <insert where ever the fuck people go to play sports>, and I might meet a few people that'd be up for kicking a ball around, but I'd have no clue about their quality as players. Raiding is the same deal; It's a hobby that you schedule into your week. If you want to only PUG, that's fine, but just because PUG'ing doesn't lead to good results compared to organized raiding does not mean the current approach is a "failure" just because the playerbase is less attentive. It means the playerbase is too entitled to get whatever the fuck they want for no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Yea, the biggest and most popular MMO of all time seriously needs to rebrand towards mobile game P2W playstyles or they'll never survive. You hearing yourself mate? It's actually quite simple:
    i dont have to hear myself - i see revenue numbers and % - mobile mmorgps are already atm beating in revenue their pc/console version and we are at the very begining of huge boom there because most of biggest mmorpgs are speeding up production of their mobile versions as fast as they can - luckily for me numbers dont lie - if you are willing to ignore it ? your call .

if blizzard fucks up and dont act fast enough they may get themselves screwed just like in point when they didnt realise how popular their dota was. and they lost all that sweet $$$ that LoL and DoTa2 made on blizzard build concept.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-08-16 at 07:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop interacting with the general population and join a fucking guild.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    The one time I tried to make a group for heroic KJ, I spent 30 minutes finding people with actual ToS HC experience and preferably KJ kills - then healer DC-ed the moment I pulled (he clicked yes on ready check literally 10s earlier), we wiped, and 15 people left. Gave up after that.

... but I still have to kill it eventually. I guess I will try tomorrow again...
    1. Spending 30 minutes for a pug for HC KJ is nothing. First week of NH I had 100 wipes on Guldan between Wednesday and Sunday before getting the kill on Sunday. A LOT of hours dedicated to actually build the pug, switch around underperformers and people dragging you behind, but the core 6-7 people were always in and wanted the kill.

2. If you want to progress on KJ you should invite people who actually do well. People with a Heroic kill doesnt tell you anything - they can have 920 ilevel, 99% log, etc, but that could be carry or they are really good. But they are also the type of people who will immediately leave if they see the group is inexperienced. So you need people with 8/9 who are the ones who will actually stay.

3. A pug is not something scheduled or requiring commitment - people will constantly afk, go offline, randomly leave, its something you need to deal with. Thats why you need people who dont have the kill - cause they have the HUNGER for it.

4. I am betting your wipe has nothing to do with dc healer, but most likely with armageddon. Also people leaving after 1 wipe are not people you want. To go back to my first week of Guldan, we cycled through over 60-70 people and even had to have a blacklist. Raided nearly 8 hours on Friday trying to get it done and still failed until Sunday kill.

i dont have to hear myself - i see revenue numbers and % - mobile mmorgps are already atm beating in revenue their pc/console version and we are at the very begining of huge boom there because most of biggest mmorpgs are speeding up production of their mobile versions as fast as they can - luckily for me numbers dont lie - if you are willing to ignore it ? your call .

if blizzard fucks up and dont act fast enough they may get themselves screwed just like in point when they didnt realise how popular their dota was. and they lost all that sweet $$$ that LoL and DoTa2 made on blizzard build concept.
    You're being dense for the sake of it. There's no way to translate what makes "WoW" the most popular MMO to a mobile game. They've got other platforms like Hearthstone to cash in on that, but how on earth would you translate *anything* that makes WoW popular to a mobile platform? Even if it's just the concepts, bringing in stuff like P2W usually sends more people packing than it brings in, because of the fact that it's perceived to be unfair that rich people can buy their way to the top. Overall revenue might go up because for each 8 people leaving, one random dude suddenly spends 10x subscriptions worth of money on shit though.

In essence, you're spewing bullshit saying "WoW is declining, guilds are a thing of the past, need to switch to mobile platform to survive!!!!11!!" without thinking it through. WoW is already extremely casual-friendly, but no matter how you spin it, one constant remains: Good players don't *want* to be playing with bad players. It's not fun when someone elses mistake means your own failure. This means guilds are a requirement, and that pugs will never become "better" than they are currently; Without organization, you're bound to get people of mixed variety, be it skill, gear or knowledge that sets them apart. You can't just pick up the game, go "I wanna do mythic Maiden for the next hour", and find a group to do that because the sheer difficulty of the boss requires organization to beat - and each time someone wants to leave or join on their own schedule, that's the entire raid having to rearrange and re explain. It works for heroic when people can zerg it, and normal where people can ignore mechanics. Guilds are never going to be obsolete as long as mythic raiding exists, though.

Just do 1-8, 90% of pugs wont kill KJ anyway

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in this game beats progressing with a regular team, wiping together until you've earned the kill, and posing for that screen shot together. IMHO. This is why I raid. Loot is temporary. Item level is a treadmill. Memories, like the way it felt to kill Sindragosa for the first time and finally face the Lich King, with my guild mates, after working so hard to accomplish it... those last a long time.

Deleted
    The entitlement of some of these people here on the forum is shocking... You don't have AOTC? Well, then get it. Not in a group that ONLY does KJ, because that would be cutting corners, but in a group that starts from the first boss and makes their way to KJ. If you want to raid (and heroic is actually the first raid level where you can call it raiding), then you have to be prepared to wipe a couple of times & learn a fight.

If you want to see the story, go LFR. If you want to watch TV while pretending to be a raider, go Normal. But starting with heroic, you should have to either progress through it, or buy it with gold.

Coming to a forum and complaining that you're not invited to a group that you clearly are undergeared & underexperienced for just makes you look stupid and ... entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You're being dense for the sake of it. There's no way to translate what makes "WoW" the most popular MMO to a mobile game. They've got other platforms like Hearthstone to cash in on that, but how on earth would you translate *anything* that makes WoW popular to a mobile platform? Even if it's just the concepts, bringing in stuff like P2W usually sends more people packing than it brings in, because of the fact that it's perceived to be unfair that rich people can buy their way to the top. Overall revenue might go up because for each 8 people leaving, one random dude suddenly spends 10x subscriptions worth of money on shit though.

In essence, you're spewing bullshit saying "WoW is declining, guilds are a thing of the past, need to switch to mobile platform to survive!!!!11!!" without thinking it through. WoW is already extremely casual-friendly, but no matter how you spin it, one constant remains: Good players don't *want* to be playing with bad players. It's not fun when someone elses mistake means your own failure. This means guilds are a requirement, and that pugs will never become "better" than they are currently; Without organization, you're bound to get people of mixed variety, be it skill, gear or knowledge that sets them apart. You can't just pick up the game, go "I wanna do mythic Maiden for the next hour", and find a group to do that because the sheer difficulty of the boss requires organization to beat - and each time someone wants to leave or join on their own schedule, that's the entire raid having to rearrange and re explain. It works for heroic when people can zerg it, and normal where people can ignore mechanics. Guilds are never going to be obsolete as long as mythic raiding exists, though.
    that part of p2w might be true 10 years ago but it doesnt hold anymore in nowadays gamer society - people are so used to p2w and cash shops and micropayments to twitch and similiar sites that they dont care anymore - blizzard is one of the last dinosaurs who refuse to do so - but p2w in mobile phones is bringing so much money to companies that blizzard could only dream about - hell hearthstone is proving it perfeckly - when low budget game bring them more cash from game shop then wow while taking in incomparable less resources to develop and maintain .

you dont belive me ? look at last 2 years and how infested game world become with "founders packs" - when people toss in hundreds of dollars at game that doesnt exist only to have "early access" and be in fact alpha/beta testers while paying $$$ for it instead being paid - what for ? for p2w features like fast leveling extra shiny pixels etc

and that part about wow being "casual friendly " is a straight lie - casuals are still treated like underdogs - they get shit content while all catering goes to top 5 % - yes WoW is still riding on addiction of few milion of people but they cannot feed on that forever . they will eventuall bleed out because younger generation is not playing wow - its only "dinosaurs of gaming world" , people 30 + who populate wow - not most desired aka 15-25 age group - people who toss in $$$ like candy at microtransactions.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-08-16 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    This is false. I've gotten Archimonde on both Normal and Heroic in addition to Gul'dan down by faking achievements. It takes persistence but you will find a kill group eventually.
    And because of ppl like you the experience of the game is ruined. I would perma ban everyone who uses addons like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    How am I supposed to link AOTC KJ when i cant get into any groups to get AOTC KJ? LOgic?
    Fake achievements. (might send some other users on MMO-c in a riot)
    Find a Guild.
    Find a real group.
    Finally but not least, have the equipment ready.

Not all groups are desperate like the ones demanding AOTC, so there are groups out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    And because of ppl like you the experience of the game is ruined. I would perma ban everyone who uses addons like that.
    Luckily, it is not up to you and you would've ruined a major part of the pugging world as the AOTC demands are too often. Then again, taken my own kill but I find it a little silly.

When I pug now, I expect the raid leader to check my armoury, for I sure won't tell him I have it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am doing this every patch.

- Watching several kill/guide videos.
    - Reading guides.
    - Getting fake achiev code from ... site.
    - Joining group.
    - Doing better thn most of the group usually.
    - Kill. Achiev.

+ There is lot of shit players got achiev. (Carried)
    + Asking for achiev helps little.
    + Smart and good players will use fakes.
    + Smart (Not so smart) and shit players using fakes will be spotted instant as they fail alot.

* I am antisocial, so i won't join any guild.