Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post

"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars."
    "The Diamond king has been made a pawn" - those 2 sentences together...

Man... That'd be genius.

Imagine it's not Azeroth speaking but N'zoth faking everything, he sends us to fight Sargeras in Argus and whether we die there or not, Azeroth is pretty much exposed while we are all gone, the perfect opportunity to strike and be the main villain next expansion!

I wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    If it's anything like the two class campaign quests in patch 7.1.5 that were a prelude to patch 7.2, I wouldn't count on it. I did the two on most of my characters, but some were not level 110 at the time and thus were ineligible. When I did get them to 110 after 7.2's release, the 7.1.5 quests never popped up.
    Well I can afford not to get 32m AP since I am at trait 61 and need 7.1 billion. I can take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    You don't usually call people who are on your side "pawns".

He has been made a pawn of Azeroth, in the eyes of the Void.
    Ehm yes you do, if you're evil and using that person instead of doing it as a team, so to speak.
    Magni isn't on their side - he just doesn't know he's helping them. He is their pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenius View Post
    I highly dislike having to do all those campaign quest chains on multiple characters, they really need to make that stuff account-wide.
    I highly dislike having to level in the same zones, with the same quests and content on multiple characters, they really need to make character levels account-wide. Reputation and Gear while you're at it too, those get repetitive on alts too. /sarcasm

You sound like you should stop playing this game if you're sick and tired of repeatedly doing the same thing on each of your alts. Or just stick to 1 character if you can't handle multiple.

Is no one going to comment on the fact that there is apparently nothing on the other side of Azeroth

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post

"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars."
    More to the point, this is the room where "Azeroth" actually speaks to Magni:

You can see and hear Azeroth's heartbeat pulse through the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And when they announced sub numbers, people would say "they don't care about fun, only number of active subs paying for their shit content even though nobody actually spends time in-game!!!!"...

Unlike the crowd here on MMO-C, most people won't play a game they don't enjoy playing, thus making time played rather than a sub (which can run without you logging in, duh) is the smarter choice. And of course they want us to spend as much time as possible in-game, us wanting to play = they earn money.

If it's "tedious", then don't do it. Can't fault the developers for learning their lesson from how WoD turned out with its "maximum reward for minimum time spent"-policy.

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen such a message.

However, there's a message about bringing your friends to Azeroth, but not forgetting to go outside with them as well. That message still pops up.

Time spent is a terrible metric, A sub is worth 15 dollars. 40 hours in game in a month means nothing, The investors are being duped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Have you not seen how Blizzard based their success of Legion?

Total logged in time played... they want you to spend as much time as possible in-game, doing the same tedious things over and over again.
    You can go back to nostalrius, nobody is forcing you.

Deleted
    And when they announced sub numbers, people would say "they don't care about fun, only number of active subs paying for their shit content even though nobody actually spends time in-game!!!!"...

Unlike the crowd here on MMO-C, most people won't play a game they don't enjoy playing, thus making time played rather than a sub (which can run without you logging in, duh) is the smarter choice. And of course they want us to spend as much time as possible in-game, us wanting to play = they earn money.

If it's "tedious", then don't do it. Can't fault the developers for learning their lesson from how WoD turned out with its "maximum reward for minimum time spent"-policy.

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen such a message.

However, there's a message about bringing your friends to Azeroth, but not forgetting to go outside with them as well. That message still pops up.
    Ty at least somebody who isn't completely stupid there is.

They bitch about subs, they bitch about time spent in wow, they just bitch.

Why about stop playing wow since you guys looks like a crack-head with a huge problem to get over your wow-addict?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Time spent is a terrible metric, A sub is worth 15 dollars. 40 hours in game in a month means nothing, The investors are being duped.
    This is bs. But since it was already explained and people didn't listen, I guess isn't worth the time to explain again to deaf people.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    More to the point, this is the room where "Azeroth" actually speaks to Magni:

You can see and hear Azeroth's heartbeat pulse through the chamber.
    That's actually exciting..

Deleted
    Also there is a tentacle untargettable emerging from the "heartbeat" pipe

*tin foil*

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    "The King of Diamonds has been made a pawn." Il'Gynoth.

That's all I'll say.
    Yep. Pretty sure we'll be tricked into freeing N'zoth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    Ironically enough Vanilla is exactly doing the same thing over and over since you need gold to raid. A lot of it.

Sorry, I ain't a nostalgic moron. Neither am I a sucker, whom happens to see the shitty approach Blizzard is going with WoW currently.

And you can fuck off with your "no one is forcing you", I got every right to criticize Blizzard. Must be shocking to you that people can criticize but still enjoy the game somewhat. It's like you don't know what "feedback" is...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-16 at 12:39 PM.

This is bs. But since it was already explained and people didn't listen, I guess isn't worth the time to explain again to deaf people.
    Yeah, I've heard how player engagement means time played, blah blah, It doesn't mean shit to an investor. If you play 1 hour a month or 200 hours a month, You are still worth 15 dollars. Its just a bullshit way of duping investors. I will never understand how people can argue it isn't, this isn't a pay per hour game.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2017-08-16 at 12:53 PM.

Oh yeah, I'm SURE your opinion weighs heavier than the decisions of the people actually working with these things and having access to the data.

Newsflash, but "time spent" in a game requiring a sub to access, is already quite self-explanatory as to why it's valuable information. The investors aren't being duped just because you're desperate for ways to downplay the success of the company.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-08-16 at 12:57 PM.

Oh yeah, I'm SURE your opinion weighs heavier than the decisions of the people actually working with these things and having access to the data.

Sure thing. I mean, it's not like it was used as the metric for a decade before people got worried that subs were dropped so low in WoD that they decided not to show the public them anymore. But sure, it's just a better way of measuring your money. God, this community sometimes.

You're right.

The "Blizzard are crooks!!!!!!"-crowd will always make up new little lies in their minds. When subs were being announced, they said that Blizzard were "inflating sub numbers", "counting them wrong" etc etc. Now that they count hours spent in the games coupled with earnings, they're somehow "duping investors"... According to people whom are anything BUT investors...

Tinfoil-hat retards gon' retard I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing. I mean, it's not like it was used as the metric for a decade before people got worried that subs were dropped so low in WoD that they decided not to show the public them anymore. But sure, it's just a better way of measuring your money. God, this community sometimes.
    You just made it clear that you're talking out of your ass.

Sorry if the community at large won't buy into your tinfoil-hat stupidity and rather look at the official metrics and numbers. Again; A sub can run without a person even logging in to play the game. Thinking it's the ultimate way of gauging the health of a game is just asinine. Subs are also not the only revenue stream from this game.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-08-16 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Sorry, I ain't a nostalgic moron. Neither am I a sucker, whom happens to see the shitty approach Blizzard is going with WoW currently.

And you can fuck off with your "no one is forcing you", I got every right to criticize Blizzard. Must be shocking to you that people can criticize but still enjoy the game somewhat. It's like you don't know what "feedback" is...
    Unfortunately yours wasnt a "feedback" since you didn't even provide a counter approach to the "account census" so please, pack up your stupid bitching and go away.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right.

The "Blizzard are crooks!!!!!!"-crowd will always make up new little lies in their minds. When subs were being announced, they said that Blizzard were "inflating sub numbers", "counting them wrong" etc etc. Now that they count hours spent in the games coupled with earnings, they're somehow "duping investors"... According to people whom are anything BUT investors...

Tinfoil-hat retards gon' retard I suppose.
    Hating for the sake of hating.

This sums up all the MMO C community.

Unfortunately yours wasnt a "feedback" since you didn't even provide a counter approach to the "account census" so please, pack up your stupid bitching and go away.
    Stop being a presumptuous moron, I have provided plenty of feedback and suggestions on the official forums, and have been doing for the past decade.

It's people like you that are so blind to what Blizzard are doing is going to hurt them in the long run. "So what if they continously alienate more players? Not my problem - even if it's just 10 other people playing, I still enjoy the game /hur dur!".
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-16 at 01:41 PM.