View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Clitoral stimulation is something she can do on her own. Why do women still like to have dicks inside of them? Let's not pretend that dick size doesn't matter at all. She still needs to be able to feel it, or she might as well have sex with her girlfriends.
    Why bother having sex with someone if you have to bring yourself to orgasm with your fingers?

Micro penises are not a good thing but then overly large is bad too, women just aren't as obssessed with cocks like men seem to be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Prior to smart phones and dating apps, we used, chat rooms IM services. There were plenty of hookups without drinks. That was kind of the point.
    Even if you don't go for drinks, you meetup and talk a bit first. It is going to be really rare that you start having sex immediately. Even picking up girls in a bar, you usually don't jump right to sex, unless they are really drunk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't need to. Most of the time that I orgasm with a guy it's from receiving oral before penetration or the times it's not from oral from stimulation to clitoris by fingers or toys during it.
    What kind of a guy would use toys during sex? Are guys in Korea that badly equipped?

Unlikely that I would have sex with them.
    Unlikely you would have sex with a guy you are attracted to? I don't believe you. Yeah I also hate sex with girls I am attracted to.

Because it feels good and intimate even if it doesn't cause orgasms. I don't know where the notion that thrusting with the penis is going to make a woman orgasm comes from.
    Now you're joking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Spoon View Post
    Why bother having sex with someone if you have to bring yourself to orgasm with your fingers?
    Why bother having sex with someone, if all he can do is fingerfuck you? Fingerfucking is foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Spoon View Post
    Micro penises are not a good thing but then overly large is bad too, women just aren't as obssessed with cocks like men seem to be
    If you actually ask women responses range from "it has to be big enough so I can feel it" to "it has to be slightly above average, like 6-7 inches" to "it has to be really big for me".

But no girl will say "yeah I like it when a guy can't even penetrate me, and we just rub our clitorises together and he finger fucks me. That's enough for me, I have toys"

https://thoughtcatalog.com/christine...k-size-matter/
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-16 at 11:58 AM.

What kind of a guy would use toys during sex? Are guys in Korea that bad equipped?
    Those who are not insecure.
    Unlikely you would have sex with a guy you are attracted to? I don't believe you. Yeah I also hate sex with girls I am attracted to.
    I don't know why that's so hard to believe. Just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I'm going to jump them and have sex with them instantly like you seem to think.

But if you are really attracted to him physically, if he manages to make you wet, you will have sex with him before that.
    Now you're joking.
    No.

general for me as a guy is no, have I done it sure, but its not my norm. also in 90% of the times it's happen its been with a date with someone i've been friends with for awhile. Also has to be zero alcohol involved, E.G if the first date was to go to bar or the girl has drinks with dinner I won't have sex on the first date then. Then again i also don't do one night stands, I've had like 2 in my life?

as for the other, nope its preference. I tend to only date within my own race though.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Those who are not insecure.
    Those who don't have a dick, you mean.

I don't know why that's so hard to believe. Just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I'm going to jump them and have sex with them instantly like you seem to think.
    If he gets you wet, you will. Apparently that doesn't happen in Korea, though.

Those who don't have a dick, you mean.
    No, I don't know why you think using toys is a problem.

If he gets you wet, you will. Apparently that doesn't happen in Korea, though.
    No, I won't. Also, I'm living in Singapore at the moment, not South Korea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wait so if I'll only get serious with someone of my own ethnicity, is that racist to you?

Deleted
    No, I don't know why you think using toys is a problem.
    It's redundant. What kind of a toy? A dildo? A dildo is just an artificial penis. Well guess what most men bring with them.

No, I won't. Also, I'm living in Singapore at the moment, not South Korea.
    If a guy gets you wet, you won't have sex with him? Unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Can't speak for her, but in Korea, a surprising amount of people don't believe in sex before marriage. One of my friends had a girlfriend for three or so years, and never had sex with her; and what he was doing, at least 10 or so years ago, was not quite uncommon as it would be in the west. It's not the same thing as this girl, but clearly, a lot of Koreans can hold it in.
    That's all fine and well, but that's ideology oppressing people. It's just like with Christians or Muslims. Take them out of that environment, and their true nature will win. Nature always triumphs over our man-made systems of oppression.

It's redundant. What kind of a toy? A dildo? A dildo is just an artificial penis. Well guess what most men bring with them.
    Vibrators. Any kind of toy really.

If a guy gets you wet, you won't have sex with him? Unlikely.
    I'm not going to jump them like you suggest.

If you're prepared for the strong possibility a pump 'n dump, then sure go ahead on the first date. Also STDs.

Waiting a bit and getting to know the person is a much better idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, sex on first date can be great. It's up to the people involved what they want and how they feel about it. There is a risk they subsequent dates get too focused on sex, so if you want long-term, waiting might be a wise choice.

Second question: Sexual preference is not a choice, so it's not subject to moral judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Literally got rejected for not fucking on the first date. But the lady had issues.
    the happy feeling you get when you can tell someone on the internet has common sense

probably dodged a huge bullet
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Probably a bit, ya.
    nop this is a form of ethnocentrism, it's natural.

Deleted
    Vibrators. Any kind of toy really.
    My penis is better than any vibrator.

I'm not going to jump them like you suggest.
    Why? If they made you wet and they are up for it? Two horny people. All you need for fucking to take place.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that friend was a sincere Christian. Myself? I am a Muslim who lives in Korea, after having spent all of my life in the States. My true nature has won in that i still haven't given up on my promise to not have sex before marriage.

I don't feel like my ideology is oppressing me. If you say it is, so be it, you are entitled to your own opinion.
    I didn't say in your specific case it is. Maybe you really do believe, but a lot of people are just born into those systems and conform to society. Then when away from that society and the judging eyes of their people, they can let loose, and be themselves, and do what they've always wanted to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had a date. Ever. But that's mainly because I don't try. Ever.

My penis is better than any vibrator.
    Pfffffhhh.

Why? If they made you wet and they are up for it? Two horny people. All you need for fucking to take place.
    Because I don't trust them to not just be in it for sex and then leave if they push for it early.

Deleted
    The leading poll is just BS. Its basicly "fck yeah, rules are outdated, do whatever you feel like", but lets see what science and math is saying:

Around 2% of women and 10% of men said they have sex on a first date.

=

If you are a guy and not the part of the 90% and you meet a girl, who are not part of the 98%. Then yes, go for it. Its rare, its not serious, its a different need, its not something that is that accepted socially and flashing redflag(if you want to have serious start), but yeah.

http://datingsreview.com/tips/scienc...date-intimacy/

Conclussion: Don't go whiteknight and vote. You don't want sex on 1st date and you know it.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-16 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    I probably wouldn't, maybe if the guy was extremely special to me and I'd somehow notice that on a first date, but I sincerely doubt it.

Good god you must be literally the worst sex partner a girl could ask for. "All I need is my mighty cock to pleasure her and she cums multiple times cause she told me" /eyeroll

Im not sure offhand what the statistic is but 70-80% of females cannot orgasm through penetration alone and require oral/toys.
    A staggering amount will fake orgasms during sex just to not bruise the guys ego which is only compounding the issue.