Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    How is it ruined if we all got the kill? Sad because I didn't have to grind my way through the rest of the boring raid?
    Quick story: I was in a bar a while ago and got talking to some dude who turned out was unemployed. As the evening progressed, he laughed at me for having to work 5 days a week for at least 8-10 hours when he can live perfectly off unemployment pay with some black labor to get some additional cash.

You, sir (or ma'am, don't know, don't care), remind me of that person: Being proud of abusing the system and cutting corners on the back of others. And then even having the audacity to laugh at and to make snarky remarks at those people that are carrying you and your attitude.

This is why people are "sad"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Quick story: I was in a bar a while ago and got talking to some dude who turned out was unemployed. As the evening progressed, he laughed at me for having to work 5 days a week for at least 8-10 hours when he can live perfectly off unemployment pay with some black labor to get some additional cash.

You, sir (or ma'am, don't know, don't care), remind me of that person: Being proud of abusing the system and cutting corners on the back of others. And then even having the audacity of laughing at and making snarky remarks at those people that are carrying you and your attitude.

This is why people are "sad"...
    Except in this case the 'work' is something they actually enjoy (I presume) and I don't (Though I did clear nighthold for my gul'dan kill as I needed the nightshards for the quest).

It's a game, you're supposed to have fun. If raiding is 'work' to you then you should stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    The only joke around here is players like you with your self entitled attitude friend. I got my curve in the first week by putting in effort. I suggest if people want the "achievement" they work towards it, rather than waste time coming up with bull-crap reasons for not having it.
    How about the reason that somebody was unsubbed when ToS released, and subbed only few weeks ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    He does get to see the content. It is just a harder road and that is what you have to accept. The guild path is the designed path. It doesn't mean you cannot take another road but it is an acceptance that its going to be a bumper ride.

If I do not have the credit to buy a house my right to buy a house is not taken away. It just means I do not have the resources to acquire the house which are laid out by the people that lead the money. When I gain these resources the home seller would gladly take it for me for the house. Although it doesn't really guarantee them that I will make the payments. So sure it isn't a perfect way to judge if I will pay. It just is an extra layer of assurance that I might. Of course, I can man up and just save up the total amount for the house but that also has its down sides and takes a lot more time. The home is the instance run. AOTC is that credit. If you don't pay up to that credit you will get kicked out. If you want it get the credit or deal with saving up all the way for the full price.

So I agree he has the right to see it. But he doesn't have the right to force others to carry him along. That is their right to say no to him if they don't think he has what it takes to be in their group. If you give someone the "right" means you have to take someone's "right" away what is really the point of standing on "rights" at all.
    This! Thank you for this perfect allegory!

- - - Updated - - -

Except in this case the 'work' is something they actually enjoy (I presume) and I don't (Though I did clear nighthold for my gul'dan kill as I needed the nightshards for the quest).

It's a game, you're supposed to have fun. If raiding is 'work' to you then you should stop.
    I thought work is something that you enjoy? why should I then stop? Way to turn around your own argument!

And yes, "work"ing towards something can sometimes be not fun, but then the reward is all the much sweeter when you actually beat a challenge. Same in working life by the way: You usually most of the time enjoy it, but sometimes it can be tedious. A lot of people would actually choose not to work if they were not financially dependent on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This! Thank you for this perfect allegory!

- - - Updated - - -

I thought work is something that you enjoy? why should I then stop? Way to turn around your own argument!

And yes, "work"ing towards something can sometimes be not fun, but then the reward is all the much sweeter when you actually beat a challenge. Same in working life by the way: You usually most of the time enjoy it, but sometimes it can be tedious. A lot of people would actually choose not to work if they were not financially dependent on it.
    I used '' because it's not really supposed to be work.

Work implies it's tedious and that you have to do it to get money. Do you really raid just for the rewards at the end? I find that sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    I'm sorry your life is so hectic that you can't procrastinate and have fun as much as me. One day maybe you'll get to a stable place in life where you can have a good job, healthy social life and play wow at a decent level, just like me.

Then AoTC won't even be a thing, you'll be lit.
    and what is so special about those ? i have 6 or 7 of those + 1 cutting edge - would geting 1 or 2 more make me more special somehow ? like anything changes between tiers mechanic wise - push dps / swap to adds / dont stand in-avoid shit or move to shit to soak (all of which DBM timers tell me exackly when to expect) - here you go 95 % of mechanics in HC ToS . its just another pointless validation that proves nothing besides fact that you had people to carry you in guild/pug. (because it doesnt prove skills - if you wanted to prove skills you would link logs
    not AoTC)
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-08-16 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and what is so special about those ? i have 6 or 7 of those + 1 cutting edge - would geting 1 or 2 more make me more special somehow ? like anything changes between tiers mechanic wise - push dps / swap to adds / dont stand in-avoid shit or move to shit to soak (all of which DBM timers tell me exackly when to expect) - here you go 95 % of mechanics in HC ToS . its just another pointless validation that proves nothing besides fact that you had people to carry you in guild/pug. (because it doesnt prove skills - if you wanted to prove skills you would link logs
    not AoTC)

just grow up
    Nothing is special about it. It was sarcasm in response to your dumbass "I have a job and a life" cliche reply.

If people want to group with other players who've already done the encounter successfully to speed the process up a bit, then let them. I didn't argue it was good or bad. I can see both sides of the coin - but you seem to think that an addon which allows users to fake anything, is positive?

Maybe you need to fucking grow up you idiot.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-08-16 at 01:14 PM.

not AoTC)

just grow up
    Pehraps you should grow up - you have 6400 posts here and almost 4000 on the official forums. That's like 10k posts in what, 4 years? That's almost 10 posts every single day. I know you don't put much brainpower in your posts but still, if you don't consider it a great waste of time you have literally no reason to call other people out for trying to play the game how it's supposed to be played by actually putting effort into it. This game is a hobby like anything else - I have no fucking clue why you think that it's the worst hobby ever but you still choose to spend your time on it?! If your life is truly so miserable in that shithole Poland that you cannot afford enough leisure time alongside your family and work commitments while still having a nice life then perhaps it's you who should be looking to improve your life-decisions.

Furthermore, you are the epitome of carried leech. I don't give a shit that I'll get infracted for it but here's your armory: <snip>. You have killed each boss once in NH because your 7/9M guild decided to carry you through it. Exactly the same thing happened in WoD when you were getting carried by your guild while they had the content on farm. No wonder you are trying to defend shitters like yourself when all you can manage is <snip> pure grey percentiles and dying on almost every single boss to absolutely avoidable no-brain mechanics. You're fucking pathetic and should be ashamed of yourself.

Infracted
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-08-16 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

because it doesnt prove skills - if you wanted to prove skills you would link logs not AoTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    all you can manage is <snip> pure grey percentiles and dying on almost every single boss to absolutely avoidable no-brain mechanics
    irony is a beautiful thing

Deleted
    Do you really raid just for the rewards at the end? I find that sad.
    And yet, you're the one complaining about AOTC requirements. Doesn't that mean that you actually want the rewards without actually raiding? Isn't that even sadder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    How about the reason that somebody was unsubbed when ToS released, and subbed only few weeks ago?
    Then work towards getting it legitimately?

Just because you didn't play at the start of a raid opening doesn't mean you are entitled to be carried through it.

I used '' because it's not really supposed to be work.

Work implies it's tedious and that you have to do it to get money. Do you really raid just for the rewards at the end? I find that sad.
    You are spending time to get something. Either an achievement, experience, or gear. While it isn't directly money you are earning you are still earning something for time. Which is in essence what money is. Something you earn for time, service, and/or skill. Just in this case it is a "internet" currency that clearly you want if you go to great lengths to fake achievements and stand on a soap box so much about.

edit:

Plus what the guy was quoting never used the word "work" once.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet, you're the one complaining about AOTC requirements. Doesn't that mean that you actually want the rewards without actually raiding? Isn't that even sadder?
    I've tried raiding legit with a guild. Always ends in drama or being benched so fuck that. That leaves me with pugs.

I can't earn AOTC alone so I can't go into AOTC groups (Both Normal and Heroic demand it from what I've seen). When I make my own group it takes hours to form and then everyone leaves on the first wipe, so fuck that.

The only way to get these stupid limited time rewards that they keep putting in raids it to fake my way in or buy my way in.

I can't afford to buy my way in anymore, I did that for Garrosh 10 and that gave me the loot and achievement I needed to get into Garrosh kill groups every week until the end of the expansion. But boosts have become more expensive and I'm not making any more gold now than I was back then.

So now I'm an Achievement faker. Faked Archimonde heroic and got my moose. Faked my way into a fresh nighthold group and they liked me and ended up inviting me back the next week, got my balance of power appearance and moved on.

If they add a limited time thing to Argus I'll fake my way into that too. The only thing that's sad is blizzard's obsession with exclusivity.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-16 at 03:07 PM.

Furthermore, you are the epitome of carried leech. I don't give a shit that I'll get infracted for it but here's your armory: <snip>. You have killed each boss once in NH because your 7/9M guild decided to carry you through it. Exactly the same thing happened in WoD when you were getting carried by your guild while they had the content on farm. No wonder you are trying to defend shitters like yourself when all you can manage is <snip> pure grey percentiles and dying on almost every single boss to absolutely avoidable no-brain mechanics. You're fucking pathetic and should be ashamed of yourself.

Infracted
    what is even more funny if you asked instead stalking you would hear the same from me - that since wod all kills i got was in alt runs since the only raiding i do is lfr - which is epitomy of proof how usless AoTC is to judge anyone did you for a second assumed i would be ashamed of it ? lol

but you are right its hillarius to trigger so easily triggered people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    irony is a beautiful thing
    how is it irony when its true ? and what he linked is proving it and my point - that having AoTC has nothing to do with good logs because anyone coudl get carried to it
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-08-16 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    what is even more funny if you asked instead stalking you would hear the same from me - that since wod all kills i got was in alt runs since the only raiding i do is lfr - which is epitomy of proof how usless AoTC is to judge anyone did you for a second assumed i would be ashamed of it ? lol

but you are right its hillarius to trigger so easily triggered people

- - - Updated - - -

how is it irony when its true ? and what he linked is proving it and my point - that having AoTC has nothing to do with good logs because anyone coudl get carried to it
    Dude, you are so clueless that you should shut the hell up before you embarass yourself with your nosense even more. First of all, AOTC usually matters when a raid gets released and the weeks after, not always. Because after a while people outgear it so much that half raid will carry other sucky players like you no matter what.
    Kil'Jaedan is kind of an exception to this since even after 8-9 resets like now it still is a challenge (mostly due to the fact that one mistake leads to a wipe, something that guldan/xavius/archimonde did not have, for instance), infact I doubt your guild took you to kill KJ HC in the early weeks of the release of TOS since a dead weight was just too much back then.

That said, AOTC DOES matter a lot because, as everything, you need to see the bigger picture and big numbers, and the overall picture is that if you get people with AOTC you WILL have a better raid than if you get a raid with people without AOTC, this is NOT questionable and anyone debating about this simply has NO brain working at all.

And Good raid leaders (like myself) wont just use AOTC, will armory to be sure.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-08-17 at 05:37 AM.

It baffles me that you actually take pride in being so God damn awful at this game while failing miserably irl, and at the same time you have some mysterious entitlement that you should get carried to your rewards because you had an especially busy weekend flipping burgers.

Furthermore, the vast majority of curved players are better than you - your average logs are like 15 percentile. So when people invite curved players they quite rightfully assume that there is a semi-decent chance they are better than an average non-curved player. Obviously occasionally you get bads like yourself who have no clue what to do and flop to the first beam at trilliax and so on but that is by no means the standard. You just have a distorted view of reality - you are not average, you are pretty much way below average.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-08-20 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake achievement will not work on HC KJ right now. Every smart raid leader will armory you even after you link it to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't link achievements and still get invited, kek
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Why do I hear like HC KJ is some kind of a end-game fucking wet child dream?

It's just HC KJ, geez. Easily PUG-able, gather a team, progress it thru. It's 1 evening.

It baffles me that you actually take pride in being so God damn awful at this game while failing miserably irl, and at the same time you have some mysterious entitlement that you should get carried to your rewards because you had an especially busy weekend flipping burgers.

Furthermore, the vast majority of curved players are better than you - your average logs are like 15 percentile. So when people invite curved players they quite rightfully assume that there is a semi-decent chance they are better than an average non-curved player. Obviously occasionally you get bads like yourself who have no clue what to do and flop to the first beam at trilliax and so on but that is by no means the standard. You just have a distorted view of reality - you are not average, you are pretty much way below average.
    the difference between you and me is that i literaly couldnt give less f...s how baffling this must be that people have fun while playing game and not caring what other think

and about being below average - you seem to have to clue how bad majority of playerbase is if you run more lfr like me then you would have at least some idea - but like many you live in cozy bubble of top 10 % while having no idea how most people do - my advice run more lfr especially on weekends when most people do to see how "average" players (who are not included into logs because nobody logs lfr) performs
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-08-17 at 06:30 AM.