Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Guys, I have a theory: Remember when Sargeras heard about the Void Lords, and their plans to corrupt a Titan into void, which is said to corrupt the Universe in eternal torment?

And we all know that Sargeras is EMPOWERED By the Fel (AKA, twisted). However, I have a theory. What if....Sargeras wants to turn Argus into a FEL TITAN?! Ya know how Void Titans have Old Gods on them, and such? And you know how Void Planets are all purple and such? Well, on Argus, we have Sargeras talking about the Re-birth of the Pantheon, you have Demons talking about the "Process", and how "It's already begun". I don't think that said process, and all talks about the Pantheon, I think it's something more.

I think Sargeras wants to create his own Fallen Titan, but Fel infused. Argus' description alone talks about him "Rising", and being told to "Begin the end of all things", and his body has no skull, stitches, and so forth all around him. Argus also looks deformed, and held together. Even though Argus might not look fel-infused, it is likely that he is a Fel Titan.

Maybe this is Sargeras C Plan all along. If the Legion didn't work, than his Dark (AKA, Fel empowered) Pantheon would. And if that didn't work, than his Ultimate Weapon that can easily destroy the Universe could, AKA...The Unmaker. Sargeras' very own Fallen Titan.

While Sargeras tries to destroy Azeroth, Argus may try to Destroy the universe while we attempt to stop his process. If a Void Titan alone could make the Universe its own playground, then Argus could turn the Universe back to what it was before flaw began, AKA...NOTHINGESS! Unmaking what was once made, back into the first step of creation: Light, and Shadow.

This is just my theory, though. I'm likely 500% wrong on this. But, we do know that Titans are very intelligent. And Sargeras is no fool, himself. Hell, Sargeras didn't want to destroy Azeroth when he saw her, either. He wanted her to be on his side. However, there's only so much Time, and Sargeras already sense enough power in Argus. So...why not?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Guys, I have a theory: Remember when Sargeras heard about the Void Lords, and their plans to corrupt a Titan into void, which is said to corrupt the Universe in eternal torment?

And we all know that Sargeras is EMPOWERED By the Fel (AKA, twisted). However, I have a theory. What if....Sargeras wants to turn Argus into a FEL TITAN?! Ya know how Void Titans have Old Gods on them, and such? And you know how Void Planets are all purple and such?
    Not to be that guy, but.. Isn't that what we're supposed to think?

Deleted
    Yo there is a video of a Chinese guild online raiding Argus the Unmaker (a slightly bugged and unfinished version it seems). A few interesting lore bites in it though:
    * Magni Bronzebeard teleports us to the seat of the pantheon after aggramar fight in antorus (how, why him)
    * the full pantheon is present and seated at the fight
    * argus is wielding a scythe

Link to video: youtu (dot) be (slash) jRoNfwOF5Wg

ever since reading the destruction artifact lore, we knew that sargeras wanted to make azeroth a fel titan.

so yes, he did want to make argus a fel titan. that's the whole plan here in 7.3, make a fel pantheon to replace the legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detherion View Post
    Yo there is a video of a Chinese guild online raiding Argus the Unmaker (a slightly bugged and unfinished version it seems). A few interesting lore bites in it though:
    * Magni Bronzebeard teleports us to the seat of the pantheon after aggramar fight in antorus (how, why him)
    * the full pantheon is present and seated at the fight
    * argus is wielding a scythe

Link to video: youtu (dot) be (slash) jRoNfwOF5Wg

That's interesting, also how the hell did they even get there? The boss has no abilities basicly, they killed a target dummy pretty much, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Not to be that guy, but.. Isn't that what we're supposed to think?
    Idk.

I wouldn't imagine, but I guess you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

That's interesting, also how the hell did they even get there? The boss has no abilities basicly, they killed a target dummy pretty much, lol
    At least I get to see this fuck dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    So the pantheon just sits there watching us beating argus butt.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Doubt they could do much just being soul fragments, except for aggramar of course.

Deleted
    I find it most interesting that Magni teleports us there. So he obviously continues to play a major role.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Blizzard dodged a HUGE ass bullet by encrypting the end-cinematic here or else they would've been fucked like 7.1.5's cinematic.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Detherion View Post
    I find it most interesting that Magni teleports us there. So he obviously continues to play a major role.
    Don't find that particularly surprising. He's the guy who has been officially made the Titan Speaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Blizzard dodged a HUGE ass bullet by encrypting the end-cinematic here or else they would've been fucked like 7.1.5's cinematic.
    Not really. We already have a rough idea of what happens in it.

Can anyone tell me if we kill Argus at the end of raid, or he just goes to slumber because his power has been drained by the Titans to seal off Sargeras?

Because if it's the latter, we basically handed the Void a free, weakened Titan that's open to corruption...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Probably wanting to see if we are worthy or just lazy. *Shrug*
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    With the titans having the habit of fracturing their souls I wouldn't bee surprised if only a portion of sargie gets captured , rest roaming free continuing the crusade...

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Can anyone tell me if we kill Argus at the end of raid, or he just goes to slumber because his power has been drained by the Titans to seal off Sargeras?

Because if it's the latter, we basically handed the Void a free, weakened Titan that's open to corruption...
    He's gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    He's gonna die.
    And even if he didn't, he'd be locked in with the others.

This music is amazing.

Some of the best tracks i've ever heard. And i've heard the Titans, Invincible, and so forth.

Idk man, Argus' music might be my favorite in all of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=269965/u...a-build-config
    So WoWHead says Blizzard changed the type of the build in the PTR from test to beta. I have no idea what that means and why I should be excited about it.

Is there any merit to this speculation by WoWhead? @chaud
    Likely a Beta for the Launch BS. It's like testing for the Final Launch of 7.3. At this rate, it's best to hold your containment until there's a launch date. Other than that though, expect high hopes.

I'd say somebody set the wrong flag.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd say somebody set the wrong flag.
    It had to be changed tho, no? I would expect they don't have to set all of the flags from zero again with each build they update.