New Magni scenario and Azeroth' conciousness

New Magdi scenario about Azeroth's warning hit the live servers. Till now it was all about void lords are trying to corrupt the strongest titan and legion is trying to stop her wakining cause sargeras does not wanna take risk of facing a more powerful void titan.

I'm not sure what stops her from waking up? She is concious, she has the power, azeroth as a planet is functional enough to be her body. If she is concious that means she is aware of all threats to her and that must make her immune to void corruption (as we all know grown titans are immune to old god corruption)

That does not make sense to me. No where in lore it states titans communicate with their inhabitants before waking up. Is she kinda criplled now after events?

I wonder what u guys think but I wish blizz never had chosen the path of titans and big celestials bothering with mortals like us. I don't feel like they are capable of filling the gaps with proper reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A fetus is conscious while on the womb, doesn't mean it will survive if you take it out.
    I see ur point but I dont think referring to irl events is the way to clear uncertanities in a fantasy world. A fetus can feel so they are concious but they can not communicate in a mature way.

Also a titan is at full power when he / she is born. So it does not make sense that u were a fetus yesterday but u r the most powerful celestial being next day. Also we don't see any changes in Azeroth so that also leave a gap about how planets get shaped while titan is upgrading from a fetus state to a grown one.

Quote Originally Posted by lifebinderx View Post
    No where in lore it states titans communicate with their inhabitants before waking up. Is she kinda criplled now after events?
    It also no where says they don't - that entire process is largely undocumented. Not to mention that Azeroth is somewhat special.

It seems a bit limited to assume it goes from sleeping fetus to fully matured titan in the blink of an eye. I would totally expect there to be a transitional period of semi-conciousness.

Deleted
    I don't feel like they are capable of filling the gaps with proper reasoning.
    I see ur point but I dont think referring to irl events is the way to clear uncertanities in a fantasy world.
    I think you answered your own concerns here. There are numerous possible reasons for not simply breaking out and saying Hi to the world. Some makes sense from a real life perspective, some don't. You cannot decide what is proper reasoning, because if you compare to real life events, not much in WoW makes sense. It is, after all, a fantasy world...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    That does not make sense to me. No where in lore it states titans communicate with their inhabitants before waking up. Is she kinda criplled now after events?
    We know next to nothing when it comes to titans and their world souls before birth, aside from the fact they are vulnerable to corruption before their "birth".

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    It was my takeaway from the scenario that Azeroth's world-soul is essentially a child at the moment (psychologically if not physiologically), its thoughts are disorganized as it is still forming and therefore unstable. It is likely susceptible to corruption from the Void because of this - it's mentally unprepared for such an assault.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    We know next to nothing when it comes to titans and their world souls before birth, aside from the fact they are vulnerable to corruption before their "birth".
    We know the story department has been watching the old animated Transformers movie...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/