View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    C'mon you seem like a smart lady. You know exactly what I mean.
    Just leave it, you're digging yourself a hole that no one wants to see into and derailing the thread to argue with someone who's clearly got her mind made up.

Just some friendly advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    [SIZE=4]
    Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    No, it's not wrong. We used to call this personal preference. That's like saying because you're straight or homosexual that you're sexist, as you discriminate based on sex of your partner.

Everyone has their preference. Some like almond eyes, others big noses, some want big boobs, others small ass. Some go for blondes others for brunettes. Some like asian chicks, others prefer black men.

As long as it's not dead, relative, or animal they can take their pick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Just leave it, you're digging yourself a hole that no one wants to see into and derailing the thread to argue with someone who's clearly got her mind made up.

Just some friendly advice.
    Word. Its really obvious whats going on.

Freaking annoying with these retarded trolls worth 0 IRL.

PRUDE
    R
    U
    D
    E
    So, if I don't have sex on the first date I'm a prude but if I do have sex on the first date I'm a slut. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every thread on this forum about dating ends up with the same 2 or 3 people turning it into their weirdo blog about fantasy PUA game or trying to argue that their ideas and experiences are applicable to anyone but themselves.

OT, it's fine. If both people are comfortable enough to have sex, then have at it. Whose business is it?

Also, as long as they're a consenting adult fuck who you want to fuck, for whatever reason floats your boat. Whose business is it?
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2017-08-16 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Someone seems upset. I don't do drugs man. I do love a good scotch though.

And hold up...what is wrong with having your life in order and able to be free to do what you want?

So because I am successful my experiences in life are null and void to you? Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

PRUDE
    R
    U
    D
    E
    Yeah man, chill. You are cool enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sex on the First Date is it acceptable?

Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    Gotta love how you veiled the controversial/pot-stirring question with a more general question. The lesser cerebrally-endowed will take the bait for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, if I don't have sex on the first date I'm a prude but if I do have sex on the first date I'm a slut. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
    If you have sex on 1st date:

1)You met one out of 10 men, who dont mind(just like these retards).
    2)You belong to the 2% of the ladies, who don't mind.

Now, i don't think nobody minds the sex part, what people minds is how you want to start off the relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    No, it's not wrong. We used to call this personal preference. That's like saying because you're straight or homosexual that you're sexist, as you discriminate based on sex of your partner.

Everyone has their preference. Some like almond eyes, others big noses, some want big boobs, others small ass. Some go for blondes others for brunettes. Some like asian chicks, others prefer black men.

As long as it's not dead, relative, or animal they can take their pick.
    What have you against necrophiliacs they're just looking for love J/K gotta disagree with you on most of the rest.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

You come across as someone who values there vag TOO MUCH.

There is a certain threshold a man is willing to work up to before he says fuck it and moves along. You seem to be the kind of woman willing to make a man wait MONTHS. Sadly some poor desperate dude will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If you have sex on 1st date:

1)You met one out of 10 men, who dont mind(just like these retards).
    2)You belong to the 2% of the ladies, who don't mind.

Now, i don't think nobody minds the sex part, what people minds is how you want to start off the relationship.
    Why are you white knighting so hard man chill and be open to the other side of the spectrum.

Deleted

There is a certain threshold a man is willing to work up to before he says fuck it and moves along. You seem to be the kind of woman willing to make a man wait MONTHS. Sadly some poor desperate dude will.
    I gladly wait MONTHS if thats the right one.

And you also wait for months and years. You know it.

In fact, the greatest men in history, would sacrifice everything for the right one.

And women runs a greater risk, than some boy in puberty like you.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-16 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    I'll continue on my merry way being the guy who comes along after the disastrous sex he gives them and proves that some men are willing to listen, take cues and really have a teach & learn kind of sexual relationship.
    Yeah cause that's what women want. A guy that does what they tell him to do...

All women need strong men to lead them. All women want to be dominated by men. Subservient men make their pussies dry up.

- - - Updated - - -

Spell it out.
    He is gaming you.

Why would you value what others think so much? And don't tell me you don't. If that was the case, that sort of simplistic opinion they have wouldn't matter so much as to state what you stated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yeah cause that's what women want. A guy that does what they tell him to do...

All women need strong men to lead them. All women want to be dominated by men. Subservient men make their pussies dry up.

- - - Updated - - -

He is gaming you.
    LOL PLAYED SO HARD!

I cringed so hard, that i got blidn.

Deleted

In fact, the greatest men in history, would sacrifice everything for the right one.

Stop acting up like a little boy in puberty.
    hahaha sure
    waiting for months
    "the right one"

I'm sorry but there is no right one. There are billions of women out there. No need to wait for months. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Why would you value what others think so much? And don't tell me you don't. If that was the case, that sort of simplistic opinion they have wouldn't matter so much as to state what you stated.
    Because it matters in society.

Stop acting up like a little boy in puberty.
    Good grief the cringe....

Dude 3 dates. Anything more then that and you are a fucking free meal ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Gotta love how you veiled the controversial/pot-stirring question with a more general question. The lesser cerebrally-endowed will take the bait for sure.
    Sometimes a cake is just a cake.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka
    Or ... here's a shocking idea, maybe different places do things different ways?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Good grief the cringe....

Dude 3 dates. Anything more then that and you are a fucking free meal ticket.
    Dude 3 dates?

I agree.

But we are talking about sex on 1st date.

Go back watch some more youtube.