Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Here I thought this scenario would give us hints towards the next expansion. But then it was revealed at the end that...

Sargeras is coming for us and we have to go to Argus.

Wow. Thanks Blizzard. For all those that haven't payed attention in the last 5 years, and for which the big fucking Argus in the sky and the Kil'jaeden kill cinematic wasn't enough of a clue. Now everybody knows that Sargeras is after us and we will go to Argus.

I know there were Void creatures and minions of the Old Gods, too, and they talked about the world soul, but none of that was news either.
    To be fair, not all players hang on forums and fan sites all day.

Then don't do the scenario.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    Cinematic doesn't show nor proof anything.

Enough shitposting please.
    What the fuck are you talking about? The cinematic shows Kil'jaeden dying, telling Velen that he never thought they could stop Sargeras, but that maybe Velen will prove him wrong. HINT HINT We will try to stop Sargeras.

Then Illidan uses the Sargerite Keystone to bring Argus close to Azeroth saying that our fight isn't over yet.

They land on Azeroth, Khadgar asks Illidan what he has done, Illidan says "sometimes the hand of fate must be forced" and we are looking at an Argus looming over the Broken Isles. HINT HINT We are going to take the fight to Argus.

Anybody who doesn't understand this after seeing the cinematic... well actually that explains WoWs playerbase.

Guess what.

Returning players.
    It takes 56 hours to get AK 26->40. On AK40 getting weapon to 52 takes a few days at most.

It's not big effort at all.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heaven help that they give something for people to do, and add a bit of story as well.. Wonder what people will whinge about next..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    This meme again. Nobody has seen the cinematic.

Ok I'm out, you are a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I thought this scenario would give us hints towards the next expansion. But then it was revealed at the end that...

Wow. Thanks Blizzard. For all those that haven't payed attention in the last 5 years, and for which the big fucking Argus in the sky and the Kil'jaeden kill cinematic wasn't enough of a clue. Now everybody knows that Sargeras is after us and we will go to Argus.

I know there were Void creatures and minions of the Old Gods, too, and they talked about the world soul, but none of that was news either.
    Really, you thought it was hinting to the expansion, and not the patch?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Better than nothing.
    That isn't a healthy expectation to have, especially if Blizzard has purposefully conditioned it

7+ Year Old Account
    This scenario cames the week later of Kiljaeden wing open in LFR. So, olny at this point you can assume quite all players are able to see Argus in the sky.

In this scenario you got some valueble information, that maybe many of us already know but not all...

1) Who triggered her defenses is not the Legion but Nightmare creatures
    2) These phantoms are her nightmares and that could means she is already exposed to the nightmare corruption?
    3) Magni told us that she's haunted by the Legion and the Old Gods. But there be somethin' more: a greater darkness.
    This is the introduction of the real new treath and the hint on what cames next: Old Gods.
    4) Magni is a pawn.

For many of us this information are granted, but not for all the players and this is one of the step to introduce Azeroth as Soul of the World and who tormented/hunted her. When we came to Argus this "darkness/void" will be more present.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

This meme again. Nobody has seen the cinematic.

Ok I'm out, you are a waste of time.
    Not sure what you mean here.

I'm not that big on lore and I really don't care all that much about quests such as this one but for people that just play the game and don't read up about it outside of the game, is this quest not kind fitting?

I don't see the problem here.

I love how the mini boss had the different voices of the old gods

15+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion we will be locked on Argus trying to get back to Azeroth because it is the new enemy.
    Or not.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Deleted
    What the fuck are you talking about? The cinematic shows Kil'jaeden dying, telling Velen that he never thought they could stop Sargeras, but that maybe Velen will prove him wrong. HINT HINT We will try to stop Sargeras.

Then Illidan uses the Sargerite Keystone to bring Argus close to Azeroth saying that our fight isn't over yet.

They land on Azeroth, Khadgar asks Illidan what he has done, Illidan says "sometimes the hand of fate must be forced" and we are looking at an Argus looming over the Broken Isles. HINT HINT We are going to take the fight to Argus.

Anybody who doesn't understand this after seeing the cinematic... well actually that explains WoWs playerbase.

No.

The KJ cinematic just show us that we will go to ARGUS.

Not that we will fight Sargeras (and actually we will not so nice catch) nor that he is on Argus ATM nor that he is coming.

Meanwhile, Magni scenario ACTUALLY show us that Sargeras is coming (azeroth or n'zoth wispers)

So a BIT different than your random catch because you are too lazy to understand.

Also @Tartys got the patience to explain what we get as info from the scenario, really stop begin a lazy bloather.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It takes 56 hours to get AK 26->40. On AK40 getting weapon to 52 takes a few days at most.

It's not big effort at all.
    Well maybe not everybody can squeeze the 56hour in 2 days or whatever, there are people (returning since last week) still at 28.

Oh look, another attempt by this poster to pass off his jaded opinions as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh look, another attempt by this poster to pass off his jaded opinions as facts.

Seems to be a recurring thing on here, Someone posts their opinion and tries to coat it as everyone elses.

Well maybe not everybody can squeeze the 56hour in 2 days or whatever, there are people (returning since last week) still at 28.
    Okay, so you clearly don't have time to log in every day. Otherwise you'd have gotten much more than two levels on several days when one level takes only 4 hours.

You can use the mobile app to keep the AK research running. Takes a minute to heck in, pick up the AK and queue new one (and you only need to check every 8 hours, if you want optimal results).

Getting only two 4 hour researches done in several days is just bad planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It has shit to do with "hanging on forums and fan sites". Everyone of you who keep saying this completely SKIP over his valid point that Sargaras and the fact that hes on Argus has been referenced much IN THE GAME over time, and after killing KJ we see this planet get pulled to our world. Even if you do not kill KJ you still see Argus up there no matter where you are in Azeroth. IF that is not a STRONG indicator of where we go next then I do no know what is.

Ok I'm out, my posts are a waste of time.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    It has shit to do with "hanging on forums and fan sites". Everyone of you who keep saying this completely SKIP over his valid point that Sargaras and the fact that hes on Argus has been referenced much IN THE GAME over time, and after killing KJ we see this planet get pulled to our world. Even if you do not kill KJ you still see Argus up there no matter where you are in Azeroth. IF that is not a STRONG indicator of where we go next then I do no know what is.
    Well, I don't really read the quests but who cares? It's just a 5 min quest anyway.

It's not. /thread