You're at war. There will always be collateral damage. You'd like to maintain structures and resources, but sometimes all that planning goes out the window when you are fighting. Minimalize civilian casualties (especially, if you are invading to conquer and control). Otherwise, I like the good old saying "never leave man, woman or child alive who can one day hold a sword against you" cuz... fuck'em, they are the enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Personally i was beginning to detest the Arya and Sansa scenes...
    Arya is one of my least, if not my actual least favorite characters. I can't wait for her to die (which is confirmed to be coming).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Arya is one of my least, if not my actual least favorite characters. I can't wait for her to die (which is confirmed to be coming).
    That was my one complaint with an otherwise enjoyable episode. I particularly like the part where she tells Sansa "Nah, Jon would do that, not me". For Pete's sake, you're able to place yourself in Jon's shoes and acknowledge that he'd understand Sansa was forced to do it. Yet somehow this bitchy sibling rivalry is clouding her judgement........why?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you were born in Moscow, moved to the US a week later, I really wouldn't say you are from the mother land.
    I know several Australian politicians who would agree with you, but are in trouble for that anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    That was my one complaint with an otherwise enjoyable episode. I particularly like the part where she tells Sansa "Nah, Jon would do that, not me". For Pete's sake, you're able to place yourself in Jon's shoes and acknowledge that he'd understand Sansa was forced to do it. Yet somehow this bitchy sibling rivalry is clouding her judgement........why?
    My guess is because people change... I mean, they've both changed quite a bit. We all change with one action or in reaction. "X would never..." Well, not until Y happened. Now X is capable of anything. My ideologies have changed quite a bit in 2017, and has been 100% nothing to do with Trump or any of that, just... old age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I know several Australian politicians who would agree with you, but are in trouble for that anyway
    I mean, I get it, but...

Deleted
    I am more annoyed the Night King didnt go for the easy target Drogon who was chilling, and NK was like chill as fuck with his second throw. The other White Walkers must be jealous now, all they have is a damn horse[/QUOTE]
    Drogon is like a main/side character by this point the other two dragons have more in common with the red shirts Join and Co brought with them so the viewers (normal ones at least)

10+ Year Old Account
    (which is confirmed to be coming).
    Where did you read this? I've been frequenting /r/FreeFolk and none of the leaks suggest Arya dies this season, and no leaks for season 8 have been published.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh the NK is a sports man and his accuracy is damn good.

She could also have killed the NK with her dragons but hey why kill the plot guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    and no leaks for season 8 have been published.
    They have but they are onconfirmed atm.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Where did you read this? I've been frequenting /r/FreeFolk and none of the leaks suggest Arya dies this season, and no leaks for season 8 have been published.
    She is no one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Tbh the NK is a sports man and his accuracy is damn good.

She could also have killed the NK with her dragons but hey why kill the plot guy.

- - - Updated - - -

They have but they are onconfirmed atm.
    The season 8 scripts have been found to be fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Possibly the best episode of Game of Thrones yet.
    It was good, yeah, but at times the dialogue was really shit.
    Arya and Sansa's dialogue when she first confronted her, for example. Or Jon and Jorah, and some of the other conversations the characters had while travelling north, I literally sat there rolling my eyes.

7+ Year Old Account
    just finished watching the episode, got the torrent from reddit.
    very good quality and audio.

the episode was amazing.
    arya is getting creepier.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    The ONE part I did NOT get from this episode was WHY the fuck were the walkers just waiting around for DAYS?
    because they would have broken into the lake otherwise....

- - - Updated - - -

If you were born in Moscow, moved to the US a week later, I really wouldn't say you are from the mother land.
    yes you would as the kid would still have a russian nationality. you dont become american just by moving to the us.....

10+ Year Old Account
    So based on the leaks, final episode will be what, meeting at the Dragonpit plus Bran & Sam stumble onto Jon's parentage?

Episode had some very weird inconsistencies like where did the NK get 100 meter of solid metal chains from beyond the wall and how can a raven fly between dragonstone and eastwatch so fast.

Regardless of that it was an awesome showing. Really digging the Dany/Jon relationship they're great together. Doesn't feel forced or lame.
    Also RIP Viserion, you were the cutest one :-(

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    It was good, yeah, but at times the dialogue was really shit.
    Arya and Sansa's dialogue when she first confronted her, for example. Or Jon and Jorah, and some of the other conversations the characters had while travelling north, I literally sat there rolling my eyes.
    The only thing i could think of is how they have to catch up after stopping and talking to each other for 2 minutes. Can't talk while walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Regardless of that it was an awesome showing. Really digging the Dany/Jon relationship they're great together. Doesn't feel forced or lame.
    Can't tell if sarcasm.

15+ Year Old Account
    The season 8 scripts have been found to be fakes.
    Lol not talking about those lol they look like fanfic tbh
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode had some very weird inconsistencies like where did the NK get 100 meter of solid metal chains from beyond the wall and how can a raven fly between dragonstone and eastwatch so fast.

To be honest, the chains thing also caught my eye, but you gotta remember the whitewalkers have been building up for 8000 years.

There should a be spin off show, with Bronn, Pod, and Tyrion: GoT-Drinking, Fucking, and Fighting.

I really, for some reason, want Ser Davos, Ser Bronn, and Jorah to meet each and have a scene or two together.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

They spent the whole night there on the lake.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I don't know if you people noticed but when the undead surrounded them they pretty much waited a whole night to attack. Because the water wasn't frozen, you say? Well we've seen the Night King do some insane shit ( like raise a dragon and killing one in 1 hit ) so couldn't he just freeze the water?

Couldn't they swim or float? Man has an endless army and Jon, who killed 2 WWs ( so he is a threat ) is right in front of him.

Yeah. I'm pretty damn sure this was a trap for Daenerys to come and he was waiting for the dragons. As we now know Viseryion will punch a hole in the Wall. From what we can tell in retrospect, this was the only way for the WWs to go past the wall.

So it's like a self fulfilling prophecy, they went there to help stop him and in reality they gave him the keys to the kingdom. I think the Night King has some serious vision abilities.
    Someone has pointed out that the way they raise Undead is not that different from warging. When the WW dies, the ones they raised will die as well. So he seems to have a lot in common with Bran, which further fuels the theory that Bran is the Night King via time travel shenanigans. I mean they have the same abilities, it's just that the NK also seems to control ice and can reanimate the dead rather than warg the living.

Then there's him countering Bran's visions twice. Once when he caught Bran in a vision, the other last episode, with the ravens. Something's off, this guy isn't just some random dude the Children caught.