View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Rules are pointless. I mean a first date can happen after people have known each other for years. Been friends for years. Or the other side is true it might be the first time they ever laid eyes on each other. It is why blind rules are pointless. Hell if you have been friends with a chick for years, sexual tension has been building, you go on a date and get the deed done on the first date than what is wrong with that? If you meet someone at a party, talk for a few hours, go out to Jack in the Box afterwards and bang whats wrong with that? All that really matters is when you do it you do it responsibly. Don't want kids have birth control ready. Protect yourself from infection and disease. I mean if you have religious or cultural reasons than you can stand by those and no one should really hate on you for it. That is just you and your peoples way. But to have some over arching rule over the whole process that doesn't consider anything besides black and white words? No thank you.

Strife,

I want you to do this next time you are interested in some lady (or man). Be your normal social self. Diasgaree with her/him. Tell them exactly how you feel, what you want, and what you are willing to do to get it.

You would be shocked how women react to honesty.

And Mall is right. Women want to be dominated sexually. You won't believe this because you are a beta white knight but a woman wants her ass slapped and hair pulled.

You can PC / SJW this shit up but you can't stop something that's wired in our DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sex on the First Date is it acceptable?

Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    If the both of you want that, then why not?
    Your poll is sexist by the way. Just so you know.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If you're prepared for the strong possibility a pump 'n dump, then sure go ahead on the first date. Also STDs.

Waiting a bit and getting to know the person is a much better idea.
    Another date isn't going to magically reveal he has aids like a crystal ball lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Tehschoka,

I want you to do this next time you are interested in some lady (or man). Be your normal social self. Diasgaree with her/him. Tell them exactly how you feel, what you want, and what you are willing to do to get it.

You would be shocked how women react to honesty.

And Mall is right. Women want to be dominated sexually. You won't believe this because you are a beta white knight but a woman wants her ass slapped and hair pulled.

You can PC / SJW this shit up but you can't stop something that's wired in our DNA.
    Fixed it.

And I didnt know that you are microbiologist like me.

Tell me more littleman. Or link to some youtube channel with old school players(you know back then, when they earned money by brainwashing us, some got out thou, some are still littlepenis).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-16 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Let's face it! Penises are gross. And when they don't even get the job done, what use are they!?
    Maybe yours is, my penis is a work of art.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    Men who call slut girls who have sex at first date, are the reason why most of girls dont want have sex at the first date! and they whine about it after. ignore them.
    Actually, a lot of the male-initiated slut-shaming comes from men who weren't able to get any from a perceived "easy lay". Out of frustration.
    Conversely, a lot of the female-initiated slut-shaming comes from sexual insecurity in comparison to the shamed party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Maybe yours is, my penis is a work of art.
    Is it hung on the wall in a museum?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Girls in Germany don't like it when a guy pays for them.
    Yes they do. Everyone likes free shit. They just don't let you pay because they want to make a nice impression.

It's really naive to think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post

Is it hung on the wall in a museum?
    It's hung all right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    We had this in our news(im not even joking).

Some dude goes on serial dates, eats on exclusive resturants and just runs away from the bill, forcing the girl to pay.

If any inspiration.
    Yeah and that is a real dick move, I mean personally if I am not enjoying the company we needn't even bother waiting for the appetizers and I will be more than glad to pay for whatever I bought and extend the same early on since I likely ask for their time.

But that said yeah some people like to be assholes to each other and somewhere that is a game or turns them both on. To me it is just a date, I am just trying to spend some time with someone I like to get to know who could feel the same, if they don't that is cool too.

But the moment that turns south, don't pull teeth.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Yes they do. Everyone likes free shit. They just don't let you pay because they want to make a nice impression.

It's really naive to think otherwise.
    Girls will get offended when you offer to pay for them.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-16 at 02:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    If the both of you want that, then why not?
    Your poll is sexist by the way. Just so you know.
    How specifically, I would like to know. It isn't impossible.

Fixed it.

And I didnt know that you are microbiologist like me.

Tell me more littleman. Or link to some youtube channel with old school players(you know back then, when they earned money by brainwashing us, some got out thou, some are still littlepenis).
    Actually I am a Electrical Engineer. I like to consider myself an applied scientist lol.

We had this in our news(im not even joking).

Some dude goes on serial dates, eats on exclusive resturants and just runs away from the bill, forcing the girl to pay.

If any inspiration.
    Well that's some scumbag move, no matter the genders involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah and that is a real dick move, I mean personally if I am not enjoying the company we needn't even bother waiting for the appetizers and I will be more than glad to pay for whatever I bought and extend the same early on since I likely ask for their time.

But that said yeah some people like to be assholes to each other and somewhere that is a game or turns them both on. To me it is just a date, I am just trying to spend some time with someone I like to get to know who could feel the same, if they don't that is cool too.

But the moment that turns south, don't pull teeth.
    I agree with the not being an asshole and not pulling teeth.

Deleted
    Actually I am a Electrical Engineer. I like to consider myself an applied scientist lol.
    How much do you wire DNA in EEring?

Girls will get offended when you offer to pay for them.

It's pretend talk to make themselves look better than the other girls.

What's next are you going to tell me men offer to pay because they like it? Rofl we do it to not seem cheap.

Deleted
    It's pretend talk to make themselves look better than the other girls.

What's next are you going to tell me men offer to pay because they like it? Rofl we do it to not seem cheap.
    So what does that matter? If they refuse to have a man pay for them, why would I care if they really mean it?

At the end of the day, I don't want to be their provider. Either they are attracted to me, or they are not. Paying for women is a beta thing. I won't be able to buy their affection with drinks.

So what does that matter? If they refuse to have a man pay for them, why would I care if they really mean it?

At the end of the day, I don't want to be their provider. Either they are attracted to me, or they are not. Paying for women is a beta thing.
    Well practically you don't.

Just don't say " they get offended if you pay for them " because that's nonsense lol.

Paying for women is a beta thing.
    Paying for women in today's world full of sluts is beta, sure.

If you actually have a decent old fashioned woman there's nothing beta in being a provider. There are still plenty couples where the woman stays at home and housewives while the man provides.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the not being an asshole and not pulling teeth.
    Yeah and that run up and run shit yeah I have to say I have known women who would do a thing like that, which is NOT FUNNY!

How much do you wire DNA in EEring?
    Sigh are you really going that route?

Fine.

In my ANECDOTAL experiences. More women prefer to dominated sexually. I have never had a woman mid bent over tell me please dont grab my hair or slap my ass.

------------------------------------

You are impossible to have a conversation with.