Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    who better to lay out the art of seduction than a collection of fedora enthusiasts, alt-lefters & pedophiles
    All Trump's buttery males trying to make alt-left a thing. No one but sheep like you falls for sameism.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    All Trump's buttery males trying to make alt-left a thing. No one but sheep like you falls for sameism.
    Evil politics filth of all parties, begone from this thread! *can't think of a symbol to hold that wouldn't contradict this very message*

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    The reality is:

The stuff there works, it describes reality accurately, no matter how much it personally hurts you.
    I really hate to have to point out that something like this is just sadly true every single time - the world is not a pretty place, and guess what, people aren't all full of substance or principles. Moral decency and self-preservation are both things that come at a premium at all stages of human society.

Trump is the biggest living proof of that:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/pol...-in-one-place/

Guess who's the PotUS now? Who has had multiple marriages with multiple kids? Who has more than 30% of the nation cheering him everytime he says or does something sexist?

And there are people in this thread shamelessly on their high horses insisting that somehow "proper social etiquette" is the only successful strategy.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The reality is:

The stuff there works, it describes reality accurately, no matter how much it personally hurts you.
    Well said.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    "Involuntary celibate"

Actual mysoginists, as opposed to what radfems say about the entire male population. These guys are something else.

- - - Updated - - -

But who won't because they're incapable of introspection.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you went out of your way to comment that you didn't care.

That always gets a chuckle out of me.
    I always like telling people i hate reddit because it's awful

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    And there are people in this thread shamelessly on their high horses insisting that somehow "proper social etiquette" is the only successful strategy.
    Well I feel sorry for you if you need to "neg", "kino", and "DSV" to be seen as interesting.

Deleted
    That is a rather odd thing to get ones panties in a twist. Nobody is being hurt, heck likelihood is that more people actually gain something from its existence than not.

Hopefully not babies though, that would be an inconvenience.

Deleted
    Okay, perhaps you'll be able to explain something that's always been puzzling me. How do people like you come up with assumptions like what I just quoted? And more specifically, why must the assumption always be a polar extreme? Is it because it serves your narrative better than if you'd portray it for what it is, which is: "merely a subject that I find silly and wanted to share"?

It seems like a lot of people here enjoy painting those feelings onto words, and respond to those rather than the message. Wouldn't that be a form of "virtual strawman" (for a lack of better term), in a way?
    Because it's normal for men to feel that way. I used to be in that place, too. A couple of years ago, when I first heard about PUAs, I thought it was all bullshit. Then I tried it out myself. I still am sometimes in denial about the true relationships between men and women, but more and more, the facade falls and I see the truth. It's not pretty, but it is reality.

Evil politics filth of all parties, begone from this thread! *can't think of a symbol to hold that wouldn't contradict this very message*
    Only responds to the condemnation of hateful rhetoric, but doesn't respond to the initial post. So non-political of you. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    What the hell is an "incel"?
    A portmanteau for "involuntar(il)y celibate".

Why did you need a new thread for this? It's not like it's news that sex relations are fucked with all the media wars.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Literally see fucking wimps attract good looking women.

Deleted
    How is the stuff in there of any help when all it really boils down to is making a market out of social ineptitude?
    That stuff is for you to start trying to develop social aptitude. Are you even trying? Bait any harder and you'll be dragged up on the dry land yourself.

Nah, I'm pretty straight with the two chicks I'm "involved" with.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I just learnt of something new, "Incel"... !

... people like that are just sad. :|

Get a load of this, people.

http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction

People who believe that relationships are solely based on tricks and routines, speaking in made-up "boys club" lingo, oversimplifying what inter-gender relationships are to a point of making a "business" out of "women's haughty attitude towards men". They should just learn proper social etiquette, if you ask me, instead of relying on gimmicks.

And I thought incels were bad. I'm shocked.
    I'm shocked too. How dare anyone try to look for ways to help them break out of their shells a bit more? They need to know their place, which is the basement.

Because it's normal for men to feel that way. I used to be in that place, too. A couple of years ago, when I first heard about PUAs, I thought it was all bullshit. Then I tried it out myself. I still am sometimes in denial about the true relationships between men and women, but more and more, the facade falls and I see the truth. It's not pretty, but it is reality.
    Okay okay okay, look. Not all men are "angry". I know it's a TRP thing, but absolutes are a dangerous thing. Perhaps you are, and perhaps the TRP philosophy fits you to a glove, but believing that all men are like that is the same as believing in AWALT and Santa Claus.

There are more shades of gray in this world than there are in that shitty sex novel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    That stuff is for you to start trying to develop social aptitude. Are you even trying? Bait any harder and you'll be dragged up on the dry land yourself.
    Disagreement = bait, huh?
    Well I disagree with that, you filthy baiter. Oh wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    It might very well be that some of their "tricks" works some of the time, but it's implicit in the whole thing that most people who are involved in those kinds of groups are the people who aren't good at it. That's why people seek it out. So you get a whole bunch of people who are socially unsuccessful giving each other advice on how to be socially successful. It's dumb.

I'm reminded of something I read recently. Could argue it applies to people who seek out groups like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    So you get a whole bunch of people who are socially unsuccessful giving each other advice on how to be socially successful. It's dumb.
    You summed up my opinion better than I even could! Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm reminded of something I read recently. Could argue it applies to people who seek out groups like this.
    I'd have to look this up.

Deleted
    Okay okay okay, look. Not all men are "angry". I know it's a TRP thing, but absolutes are a dangerous thing. Perhaps you are, and perhaps the TRP philosophy fits you to a glove, but believing that all men are like that is the same as believing in AWALT and Santa Claus.

There are more shades of gray in this world than there are in that shitty sex novel.

- - - Updated - - -
    Disagreement = bait, huh?
    Well I disagree with that, you filthy baiter. Oh wait.
    Still going too hard. You must post like life is taken - slowly, gently!

Deleted
    Well I feel sorry for you if you need to "neg", "kino", and "DSV" to be seen as interesting.
    Negging and kino have nothing to do with being seen as interesting.

Negging is a playful tease to knock women off their pedestals, to tell them they should take themselves less seriously, and to display that you are not impressed by them.

Kino just refers to introducing touching into an interaction. By touching a girl very early on you let her know that touching girls for you is normal. You then escalate, from light taps, to holding hands, to hugging and kissing and so on.

DSV... I don't even know what that is, maybe you mean DHV? That's display/demonstrate high value
    That's something you do to show that you have the characteristics a girl is attracted to and that you are interesting. But I don't see what's wrong with that. It's basically a way to present your character to a girl. How else is she gonna know if she likes you or not? By being boring?