Page 45 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Read the NPR story
    Look at the date of the tweet

Then apologize. A big man would apologize to me for being wrong and then I would actually have some respect for you.
    Can't you read the article you posted?

"On Friday, a federal judge granted a temporary injunction, ruling that the city could not revoke the permit it had issued to Kessler to hold the demonstration in Emancipation Park."

Friday was August 11, the State of Emergency was declared August 12.

You are wrong, you can still admit you are wrong.

When I read page upon page of some people....a very small amount mind you...defending Trump, all I do is

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    For fuck's sake, the counter protesters were peacefully marching on a street until a guy decided to run them over with a car. There was no violent clash there.
    Also they were in a pedestrian zone.

I laid it out there what I believe in the whole satiation.
    I am sure you will have no problem finding the equivalent of this for counter protesters.

Look at all these peaceful neo nazis in full body armor and semi automatic weapons, in hindsight things could have turned a lot worse.

Can't you read the article you posted?

"On Friday, a federal judge granted a temporary injunction, ruling that the city could not revoke the permit it had issued to Kessler to hold the demonstration in Emancipation Park."

Friday was August 11, the State of Emergency was declared August 12.

You are wrong, you can still admit you are wrong.
    You do realize declaring a state of emergency doesn't revolt the protesters permit right? I am sad that I have to explain such things to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    When I read page upon page of some people....a very small amount mind you...defending Trump, all I do is
    And when you lose count of the threads this has been happening in, it is time for

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am sure you will have no problem finding the equivalent of this for counter protesters.

Look at all these peaceful neo nazis in full body armor and semi automatic weapons, in hindsight things could have turned a lot worse.
    Many post I have said there was violent protesters on both sides and yet you post a lie as if I didn't condemn violence. By the way carrying guns to protect yourself doesn't = being violent.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys make this too easy because you lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    And when you lose count of the threads this has been happening in, it is time for

[IMG]http://tactical.facepalm.de/images/facepalm.jpg[/]
    posting memes is against the forum rules.

Deleted
    Read the NPR story
    Look at the date of the tweet

Then apologize. A big man would apologize to me for being wrong and then I would actually have some respect for you.
    are you even reading anything you're posting?

10+ Year Old Account

Some of the counter protesters wore hoodies! We all know, that's gang sign or something. THUGS!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    10 points to Griffindor.
    So (R) is griffindor, (D) is ravenclaw, 3rd party is hufflepuff, and the alt right is slytherin/death eaters. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

By the way carrying guns to protect yourself doesn't = being violent.
    Because nothing says peaceful protest like semi automatic weapons and full body armor

Deleted
    You do realize declaring a state of emergency doesn't revolt the protesters permit right? I am sad that I have to explain such things to you.
    Except for the part that effectively does and did in Charlottesville. That's why it was invoked the State of Emergency.

Still waiting for you to admit you are wrong. Including using the date of the article to defend your wrong point.

Because nothing says peaceful protest like semi automatic weapons and full body armor
    When you're not attacking someone you're being peaceful, sorry if you don't agree with that, most people with common sense would.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys make this too easy
    It must also be comforting to know you've taken a stance endorsed by David Duke.

Except for the part that effectively does and did in Charlottesville. That's why it was invoked the State of Emergency.
    There is nothing saying the permit was revoked, no one even argues that, find a news story that says that, you won't because you're a god damn liar or incompetent to understand that, which is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    When you're not attacking someone you're being peaceful, sorry if you don't agree with that, most people with common sense would.
    So then the only non peaceful side would be the one that attacked? Guess we're done then.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

posting memes is against the forum rules.
    So is trolling but the mods appear to have given up on these threads or some users would have been infracted into 2020 already.

That, or they just can't keep up.

Deleted
    Yeah, peacefully carrying guns and yelling "Gas the Jews" and other hatred BS.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    It must also be comforting to know you've taken a stance endorsed by David Duke.
    David duke condemned the violence from Nazis ? And the actions of a domestic terrorist? Well at least he's starting to wise up.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing saying the permit was revoked, no one even argues that, find a news story that says that, you won't because you're a god damn liar or incompetent to understand that, which is it?
    Someone's feathers are being ruffled that he's been continuously been proven wrong.

Calm down.