View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I like 16-year-olds. They are cute and sexy, and most of them probably already had more sex than you. I will approach whoever I am attracted to. 16 is the age of consent in my country.
    By luring them into your house and trying to kiss them after they want to leave and claim they're not attracted to you? Get some help.

I like 16-year-olds. They are cute and sexy, and most of them probably already had more sex than you. I will approach whoever I am attracted to. 16 is the age of consent in my country.
    Ehhh nah fam can't co-sign on that. I follow the Age/2 + 7 rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think regardless to gender or relationships this scene seems Perfect.

Being critical when asking and answer, vs ripping someones fucking heart out.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Guys STOP IT PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. What is this "passive" "aggressive" BS you are talking about.

You can't take some Wolf and go "OOH, this is the dynamics in human behaviour". It was a created by marketing, and presented to horny men(now who are pestering this place and internet).

There are NO evidens of proofs for this(and seen from the evolution perspective, it makes no sense either). Being passive and aggressive, no matter how you describe it, makes no sense either(what are you gonna do, look at ants and conclude they are proactive?).
    I think he finally had an aneurysm.

You should do whatever you feel like for the first date. Don't be a tool by submitting to a set number out of some guide. Learn and understand your date, then make your assertions when they feel right. If it works, then good. If not, simply try again with or without someone else. It's not like women who want to date are tough to find these days.

Guys STOP IT PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. What is this "passive" "aggressive" BS you are talking about.

You can't take some Wolf and go "OOH, this is the dynamics in human behaviour". It was a created by marketing, and presented to horny men(now who are pestering this place and internet).

There are NO evidens of proofs for this(and seen from the evolution perspective, it makes no sense either). Being passive and aggressive, no matter how you describe it, makes no sense either(what are you gonna do, look at ants and conclude they are proactive?).
    Dude you are fucking delusional.

Get out more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    By luring them into your house and trying to kiss them after they want to leave and claim they're not attracted to you? Get some help.
    She wasn't at my house yet. She refused to come. Learn to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Ehhh nah fam can't co-sign on that. I follow the Age/2 + 7 rule.
    I follow my dick.

You're the one who called them sluts, not me. Don't try to turn this around. Yes, slut is an insult, and you threw that insult at women.
    No, slut means a woman ( or man ) who engages in promiscuous acts.

If you take offence to that, that's on you. I merely use the word the way it is written in the dictionary.

Deleted

Get out more.
    What is the difference between brainwashed religious person vs. the man product of some successful marketing(who equally brainwashes people).

Thats the talk we are having now.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL those rules were out date back in the 60s. WTF.

"2017 - are the rules of the pre-1960s out of date?!"

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I've learned to listen to what people do, not what they say.

Plenty claim they don't care about money, then get mad when you hit them with a prenup or don't buy them a fancy ring.

It's human nature to lie to make yourself look better, we are social creatures after all.
    You believe what you want to, I have no interest in looking good or bad to anyone on here

It's interesting when you try and pick the bill up and pay for a man, this may be less true of the younger folks but british blokes of my generation are fairly firmly stuck in the "me man, me provider" thing

10+ Year Old Account
    She wasn't at my house yet. She refused to come. Learn to read.

- - - Updated - - -

I follow my dick.
    Oh yeah, i'm terrible sorry, you just as a 32 year old lured an underage girl (and i know the age of consent in germany is 16, she is still under-aged) to your city, away from the people she knows and try to kiss her after she tells you she's not attracted.

With these new facts, my statement changes: Get some help, fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally would wait until I knew the girl was right for me. But everyone interprets sex differently and so long as both are consenting adults, have at it. I think the mindset that "casual sex is immoral" is outdated.
    Putin khuliyo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Alright, can confirm he's trolling now. Let's end the feed right here please? This is bordering on disturbing now.

I think the general gist of this derailement is that there is no one-and-only preference when it comes to sex, some like being submissive, some don't. Some like the passion and love that only a relationship will give you, and others are fine with a single-night rough and tumble. I personally like to try new things and be adaptable, that's just me. Some people are fine with the same, safe things.

Again, we're discussing personal tastes and preferences and actually arguing like it somehow is something you CAN argue. Well it's not, and every semi-rational or intelligent enough person reading this thread KNEW that. The only thing that should surprise anyone here at the point we're at in this so-called discussion is how this hasn't been locked by a moderator yet.

What is the difference between brainwashed religious person vs. the man product of some successful marketing(who equally brainwashes people).

Thats the talk we are having now.
    Then I guess there are a lot of brainwashed women out there who expect a man to approach them akin to cold calling clients. This is the expectation from women in American society (cannot speak for European women).

10+ Year Old Account

Get out more.
    He is right a lot of male aggressive vs passive is marketing. It's the same marketing that goes into any other made up type of person. I mean yes there is nature, but unfortunately that vs image don't exactly match.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Is it acceptable? Sure, the fuck do I care. Something I'm willing to do? Nope. I'm not at all interested in fucking on the first date, and I'm even less interested in dating someone who fucks on the first date.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Is it acceptable? Sure, the fuck do I care. Something I'm willing to do? Nope. I'm not at all interested in fucking on the first date, and I'm even less interested in dating someone who fucks on the first date.
    What if I told you, from my experiences alone, not scientific fact at all, but almost every woman I hooked up with on bumble had in her profile "not looking for a hook up" or "will not sleep with on the first date."

Most of these app brawds are thirsty as fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No, slut means a woman ( or man ) who engages in promiscuous acts.

If you take offence to that, that's on you. I merely use the word the way it is written in the dictionary.
    And it's still used as an insult. And you used it in a derogatory way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    He is right a lot of male aggressive vs passive is marketing. It's the same marketing that goes into any other made up type of person. I mean yes there is nature, but unfortunately that vs image don't exactly match.
    Is it marketing or the fact in American society, females have a certain level of expectation for a male suitor?