Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yeah, peacefully carrying guns and yelling "Gas the Jews" and other hatred BS.
    I guess then Carrying clubs, and shouting "fuck you faggots" is not being peaceful as well if you want to play by those rules.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    When you're not attacking someone you're being peaceful, sorry if you don't agree with that, most people with common sense would.
    Most people with common sense don't see people in full body armor, brandishing weapons yelling Nazi propaganda as peaceful yup I think we're done here. You and grand wizard David Duke can go enjoy being on the same side.

Deleted
    There is nothing saying the permit was revoked, no one even argues that, find a news story that says that, you won't because you're a god damn liar or incompetent to understand that, which is it?
    Being purposely obtuse doesn't help your argument, because the State of Emergency effectively revoked all the permits of protests and gave power to the authorities to move in and stop the rally. Hours before the run over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Someone's feathers are being ruffled that he's been continuously been proven wrong.

Calm down.
    If he ever stopped fighting he might look around and see that the only people that agree with him are Trump apologists and White Supremacists.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess then Carrying clubs, and shouting "fuck you faggots" is not being peaceful as well if you want to play by those rules.
    The Nazi's were saying fuck you faggots.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Most people with common sense don't see people in full body armor, brandishing weapons yelling Nazi propaganda as peaceful yup I think we're done here. You and grand wizard David Duke can go enjoy being on the same side.
    Ah false equivalency and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, and because it seems to have slipped past, when Trump said he didn't want to make a statement until he had all the facts, I think it's worth reminding him and his rabid fanbase that Team Trump has blatantly invented terrorist attacks out of thin air.

Remember Sweden? Click for the video.

Related: click here to donate to the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre.
    Well, I mean, and the fact that he made a statement. He literally brought a transcript of that statement to the presser yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Was that the case of the counter-protest on the pedestrian street? The ones that were runned over?

By the way, "fuck you faggots" is a neo-nazi trademark slogan.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Someone's feathers are being ruffled that he's been continuously been proven wrong.

Calm down.
    He just won't back down when fact, logic, and reality are against him. It's how Trump continues to have supporters - deplorable as they might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was that the case of the counter-protest on the pedestrian street? The ones that were runned over?

By the way, "fuck you faggots" is a neo-nazi trademark slogan.
    You'll have to forgive him, he sees them as all the same so he gets confused as to who chanted what and who ran over whom. Perhaps he has prosopagnosia?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

It's rather amusing, to see the alt-right posters on this site expose themselves. Missing the third reich Zenkai?

Ah false equivalency and lies.
    Except that it's not.

Deleted
    Quoting this again because:

Thank you, you admitted that the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists groups aren't peaceful. We finally agree on something.

Quoting this again because:

Thank you, you admitted that the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists groups aren't peaceful. We finally agree on something.
    Stop using facts! god!

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    This was the easiest lay up in political history. All Trump had to do was condemn the murder and the nazi/nazi-adjacent groups. Then stop talking. He could have said two sentences, "Car murder bad. Nazis bad." then walk away.

It was a huge opportunity to get even people on the left to agree with him and be on his side for a change. This should have been the easiest thing he could have ever done as president.

You didn't catch the presidents presence. It would be more like, "Look, that car murder? Terrorism. Very bad guy. If I was a terrorist? Believe me. Wow, nazis are bad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we keep having to go through this process. I mean jesus christ, why.

"Independent" shows up, goes 'b-b-but the left/antifa', low key defends the neo-nazis by equating peaceful protests to showing up with militias and ramming cars into people, throws out a few statements which are easily and repeatadly debunked, then vanishes until the process is repeated.

I've seen broken records that failed history class making the same mistake less often.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Oh more totes-independent-you-guys-are-tribal-sheep people defending the neo-nazis.

Stay classy MMOC.
    This will probably be the least popular opinion around here (yes, less popular than "Nazis aren't so bad"), but the MMOC mods made a colossal mistake when they allowed all that GamerGate bullshit to promulgate on this site, because that was the doorway through which all manner of reactionary vermin got into gaming communities as an organizational and rhetorical force in the first place. By not smothering that nonsense in its crib, "Nazis aren't so bad" became inevitable around here and other gaming communities. Especially after anti-fascists chased GamerGate's favorite far-right pederast off of Berkeley's campus for trying to teach College Republicans how to more effectively harass Latino students.
    Last edited by Slybak; 2017-08-16 at 03:46 PM.

When someone outright ignores facts, I've found very little point in arguing with them anymore. I mean, yelling at a brick wall yields more.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    This will probably be the least popular opinion around here (yes, less popular than "Nazis aren't so bad"), but the MMOC mods made a colossal mistake when they allowed all that GamerGate bullshit to promulgate on this site, because that was the doorway through which all manner of reactionary vermin got into gaming communities as an organizational and rhetorical force in the first place. "Nazis aren't so bad" became inevitable around here and other gaming communities because of that, especially after anti-fascists chased GamerGate's favorite far-right pederast off of Berkeley's campus for trying to teach College Republicans how to more effectively harass Latino students.
    I don't think that's going to be an unpopular opinion.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    This will probably be the least popular opinion around here (yes, less popular than "Nazis aren't so bad"), but the MMOC mods made a colossal mistake when they allowed all that GamerGate bullshit to promulgate on this site, because that was the doorway through which all manner of reactionary vermin got into gaming communities as an organizational and rhetorical force in the first place. "Nazis aren't so bad" became inevitable around here and other gaming communities because of that, especially after anti-fascists chased GamerGate's favorite far-right pederast off of Berkeley's campus for trying to teach College Republicans how to more effectively harass Latino students.
    Meh, I have no issue with people who hold opinions I consider wrong to espouse them. Though I can't say it doesn't effect my opinion of them. I like my bigots out and proud, so I can know whom not to have a beer with.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-