Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Wah wah wah. Let's hear the constructive criticism of Nazi ideology's stance of ethnic cleansing and forced deportation of a subjective skin color, should be very productive.
    Tolerate my in-tolerate opinions. /s

To answer the OP: No, it's not a setup. It's a reaction borne from increasing frustration of the alt-right/nazi's blatant violent acts emboldened by a racist president.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Please don't ever tag me, you never use rational thought or try to come to an understanding I have no interest in what you have to say, nor do I value your opinions
    What this guy said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    What this guy said.
    Yeah we get enough Nazi apologism on your own, thanks.

What this guy said.
    Conservative being conservative.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the spin doctors are out enforce to somehow absolve NAZIs of what happened in Charlottesville.

You sure that's the side you want to be on?
    Putin khuliyo

A state of emergency was called before the rally actually started because of the incident that happened Friday with UVA and how thin the police were being spread the morning of the official rally due to them having to respond to threats, assaults, home invasions, etc all over the town from the protesters. The mayor called a state of emergency because they couldn't contain the problem and it was getting out of hand.

A small contingency of proclaimed Antifa ended up having to act as pseudo police stopping home invasions, protecting a church, and protecting businesses because there was way more protesters than police thought would be there, the protesters were armed which made standard riot dispersion techniques less effective, and they didn't have as many men as they needed to respond to as many reports as they were getting while also keeping the main rally from exploding.

There's something wrong when a hate group is helping bystanders because another hate group went too far.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-08-16 at 02:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    There's something wrong when a hate group is helping bystanders because another hate group went too far.
    Mostly because said hate group isn't actually a hate group.

Hate of evil =/= hate group, this is like saying hating shit and piss in my cornflakes makes me a hater.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

Hate of evil =/= hate group, this is like saying hating shit and piss in my cornflakes makes me a hater.
    They're still scumbags. But seeing more humanity from fucking Antifa this weekend than the self proclaimed patriots makes me sick to my stomach.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

This doesn't really need to be its own thread does it? Some conspiracy argument sourced from a white supremacist?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

You're bigoted against fecalphiliacs!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Is this a serious question?

He may as well be asking if the Holocaust was all a trap set by Jews so that they could play the victim card for the rest of time.

This is why nobody decent takes white supremacist and Nazi Richard Spencer seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Please don't ever tag me, you never use rational thought or try to come to an understanding I have no interest in what you have to say, nor do I value your opinions
    Oh the irony

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is this a serious question?

He may as well be asking if the Holocaust was all a trap set by Jews so that they could play the victim card for the rest of time.

This is why nobody decent takes white supremacist and Nazi Richard Spencer seriously.
    Spencer getting arrested over the weekend was one of the only good parts....then it turned out it wasn't Spencer, just a guy who looked eerily close. We were disappointed.

Also, the Daily Stormer is sending members to picket and harass the funeral of the girl who died. That's the type of people we're dealing with.

10+ Year Old Account
    What this guy said.
    Irony.......
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Conservative being conservative.
    Nah they ain't conservatives. They simply are rebels without a cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spencer getting arrested over the weekend was one of the only good parts....then it turned out it wasn't Spencer, just a guy who looked eerily close. We were disappointed.

Also, the Daily Stormer is sending members to picket and harass the funeral of the girl who died. That's the type of people we're dealing with.
    That is fucking despicable.
    Putin khuliyo

Aah, the usual american logic. "GUYS! I AM INNOCENT! I know I beat that guy, but tinfoilhatman over there said it's actually the mayors fault so I am completely innocent like a cherub"..

The days that people took responsibility for their own actions is long gone

10+ Year Old Account
    those must be the "very fine people"

10+ Year Old Account

Oh? I wonder who will be there. I think I could name names, but I don;t think thats needed.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Aah, the usual american logic. "GUYS! I AM INNOCENT! I know I beat that guy, but tinfoilhatman over there said it's actually the mayors fault so I am completely innocent like a cherub"..

The days that people took responsibility for their own actions is long gone
    That's what gets me the most. They did this shit but they try to backpedal out of responsibility. They preach white supremacy, ethnic cleansing, and other shit but won't just own their actions after.

They'll march on a town, attack people, etc but instead of having a message of "yup this is what we believe, fuck you guys we'll do it again!" it's "b-but Soros!, b-but the mayor! b-but it was a trap! b-but we were the victim!"

Own that shit you fucking coward.