Page 47 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I don't think that's going to be an unpopular opinion.
    Yeah not sure why it'd be unpopular. We started seeing the rise of those types of people on these boards around the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Add President Bush to the pile.

"Which one?"

Both of them.

And four members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Also, did we add Mitch McConnell yet? Because there are no good Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    @zenkai at some point in defending Nazis, you have to double think what you are being fed. Just because you want to be independent and woke sounds really good, doesn't mean you have to blindly follow those who claim to be. At some point in defending Nazis, you should have a lightbulb go off that just maybe... just perhaps... you are being hoodwinked by those stroking your ego.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    @zenkai at some point in defending Nazis, you have to double think what you are being fed. Just because you want to be independent and woke sounds really good, doesn't mean you have to blindly follow those who claim to be. At some point in defending Nazis, you should have a lightbulb go off that just maybe... just perhaps... you are being hoodwinked by those stroking your ego.
    I have never once defended Nazis, I only denounce violence from all sides. Not sure how many times I have to state this, or why people can't agree with such things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Yeah not sure why it'd be unpopular. We started seeing the rise of those types of people on these boards around the same time.
    The fun part, is that this is Bannon's strategy. He learned how he can push fascist ideology, from his time as a gold seller in WoW. He watched how we had no issue in attacking Chines, then used the same strategy for Trump's candidacy. We were, as WoW players, literally the example Bannon used. Holy anal [backstab]!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    RNC chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel to white supremacists: 'We don't want your vote'

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel says there's no place in her party for white supremacists and neo-Nazis following a weekend of deadly violence at a rally attended by hate groups in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"We don't want your vote, we don't support you, we'll speak out against you," McDaniel told ABC News' David Muir in an interview on "Good Morning America" today.

McDaniel acknowledged that President Donald Trump may have been slow to single out the hate groups when denouncing them. Trump named the groups on Monday after initially making a controversial statement on Saturday that condemned “violence on many sides" in downtown Charlottesville, where white nationalists clashed with counter-protesters.

McDaniel also admitted that the deadly violence was initiated by the white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and members of the Ku Klux Klan who participated in the rally.
    Trump must feel pretty alone. Just about everyone else has climbed to the top of the hill to denounce American Nazis and the KKK, an ever-increasing united voice against their 19th century racism, bigotry, and violence, the dust to be shaken off the boots of people who fought, and died, and lost, for a deplorable world view that is not just unacceptable, but embarrassing to this country.

But Trump? Trump doesn't have the stamina to climb a small hill. And now, everyone is looking down at him.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I have never once defended Nazis, I only denounce violence from all sides. Not sure how many times I have to state this, or why people can't agree with such things.
    Because we can see right through you and your sad deflection attempts.

You've thrown your hat in with neo nazis and the KKK. This is the company you have chosen. And we will not let you and your ilk ever forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Because we can see right through you and your sad deflection attempts.

You've thrown your hat in with neo nazis and the KKK. This is the company you have chosen. And we will not let you and your ilk ever forget it.
    I can't defend what your own ignorance see's. No way have i thrown my hat in, I guess the ACLU threw their hat in defending the nazi's right to protest.

Deleted
    We are still waiting for you to admit that you were wrong, several times.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-08-16 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many more times, because Nazis are violence. When there are two sides, Nazis and those opposing them, there is one obvious problem. The nature of Nazis is violence, has always been and will always be. By claiming that Nazis are the same as those opposing them, you are in fact condoning violence. Regardless of what bullshit you ate, that told you saying Nazis and anti-Nazis are the same, due to violence... but, as I said in what you responded to... there is nothing more obvious in you being tricked by those self described as independent, that fighting Nazis... even on their terms... is like being a Nazi.

So, continue saying that Nazis and those opposing them are the same, due to violence. It really exposes your hypocrisy... Nazis are violence...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    We are still waiting for you to admit that you were wrong, several times.
    You got that backwards, I consistently proven you wrong and when I tried to get you to prove about the permit being revoked, you STFU, which was the smartest thing you have done all day. I have no desire to continue talking to a liar such as yourself.

Deleted
    You got that backwards, I consistently proven you wrong and when I tried to get you to prove about the permit being revoked, you STFU, which was the smartest thing you have done all day. I have no desire to continue talking to a liar such as yourself.
    I have to repeat my post then:

Thank you, you admitted that the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists groups aren't peaceful. We finally agree on something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think this is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no desire to continue talking to a liar such as yourself.
    good bye

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Many more times, because Nazis are violence. When there are two sides, Nazis and those opposing them, there is one obvious problem. The nature of Nazis is violence, has always been and will always be. By claiming that Nazis are the same as those opposing them, you are in fact condoning violence. Regardless of what bullshit you ate, that told you saying Nazis and anti-Nazis are the same, due to violence... but, as I said in what you responded to... there is nothing more obvious in you being tricked by those self described as independent, that fighting Nazis... even on their terms... is like being a Nazi.

So, continue saying that Nazis and those opposing them are the same, due to violence. It really exposes your hypocrisy... Nazis are violence...
    Nazi's are violent, and so are people who who bring clubs to a protest intending to use them. Sorry but my logic trumps your feels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I dont think
    Finally I can agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't defend what your own ignorance see's. No way have i thrown my hat in, I guess the ACLU threw their hat in defending the nazi's right to protest.
    Who said they don't have a right to protest? Because the issue in this thread, is about president Trump not being able to verbally denounce them. Trump, much like you, has the right to disagree with protestors. Even though they can have the right to protest. That's how freedom of expression and right to protest work... a Nazi has as much right to protest as an anti-Nazi, just like you have the freedom of speech to denounce violence that is inherent in the group. Instead, you choose to equate those whose nature is violence, with those opposing them with force. That's on you...

So you're saying nazi's and the KKK does not deserve a proper beating for their crazy views? They're advocating racism and the good old days of gassing jews, there's no reasoning with idiots like that, the same can be said about you.

Remember, were' talking nazi's here, not people protesting for equal right, equal pay, pro/anti abortion etc. it's fucking nazi's, kill the disabled and gas the jews, remember?

Nazi's are violent, and so are people who who bring clubs to a protest intending to use them. Sorry but my logic trumps your feels.

- - - Updated - - -

People brought "clubs" to the protest in response to the events Friday night and because of the amount of people getting attacked and harassed on the street by protesters first thing in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Ah so thats how you do your arguments. You simply edit what they say. Sorry Zenkai, but you lost all credibility. If you even ever had any.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF? If they are both equal in what happened... which one has violence as their inherent belief? So... as someone who hates violence on both sides... are they equal?

Quote my feels bud, because you are being illogical.