10+ Year Old Account
    @zenkai claims to have ignored everyone. So who is he debating with?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Denouncing all violence does not mean you say one is just as bad as the other, that's pure stupidity. That's like saying I denounce all crime thus I think murder is on the same level is stealing a snickers. Try using critical thinking skills
    You're the one constantly trying to create a (false) equivocacy between all sides when things go south. You've back pedaled on this one, but you were pretty damn hesitant about it and it took over 10 pages and pretty much every poster, left and right, pointing out just how wrong you were.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Bannon speaking again through Trump.
    @zenkai the reason you get shit and rightfully so is that actual conservatives don't even stand behind this president and this type of ideology and also nobody, nobody bought your "independent" nonsense from the first day.

Who sleeps with dogs gets their fleas. Enjoy the situation you put yourself in.

False equivalency.
    Actually, it's quite equivalent. Perhaps the only difference is ISIS didn't go to the places where they were going to bomb/attack or whatever, dressed in riot gear and parade around and harass the locals first.

Hilarious clip. I'm suddenly starting to like Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read the best solution to counter protester violence.

Glitter Bombs.

Instead of throwing rocks, or bottles, or punches..throw glitter. Nazi's and White supremacists marching up and down the road screaming blood and soil can't possibly be taken serious when they are covered in pretty glitter.

Also, glitter gets everywhere, and it is impossible to clean off in a quick rinse. They will be reminded for at least a week when ever they find more glitter stuck to their skin.

And last, glitter is dirt cheap. for $5, you can get enough glitter to bomb several people.

Make protests Fabulous!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Nope, if it was stopped, why didn't the police stop them?
    Is it still going on? No? Then the police stopped them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    You're the one constantly trying to create a (false) equivocacy between all sides when things go south. You've back pedaled on this one, but you were pretty damn hesitant about it and it took over 10 pages and pretty much every poster, left and right, pointing out just how wrong you were.
    Zenkai does not care about that. Zenkai thinks what he is doing is funny, but in all honesty it backfired and he ended up exposing himself instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Bannon speaking again through Trump.
    @zenkai the reason you get shit and rightfully so is that actual conservatives don't even stand behind this president and this type of ideology and also nobody, nobody bought your "independent" nonsense from the first day.

Who sleeps with dogs gets their fleas. Enjoy the situation you put yourself in.
    I am getting shit because I denounce all violence at the protest and people get angry when I point out they are hypocrites when they think some violence is ok as long as it aligns with their ideology.

Deleted
    I am getting shit because I denounce all violence at the protest and people get angry when I point out they are hypocrites when they think some violence is ok as long as it aligns with their ideology.
    I have to repeat myself, but did or did not the counter-protesters yelled "fuck you faggots"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zenkai. What violence did the counter protesters and innocent people do that is equal to the person who ran them over and killed 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad, you have no other way of attacking me so you now make up lies, in no time have I ever said Obama created ISIS.
    Wow. It's a really good thing I said "people like you" isn't it?

Also, Trump said it himself. You're defending Trump. I'm pretty sure I can defend what I said better than you can attack it.

Can't help but notice you're dodging the questions about the "fuck you faggots" and being a Communist. Silence speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I have to repeat myself, but did or did not the counter-protesters yelled "fuck you faggots"?
    I already clarified my statement, the fact you kept harping on it, is rather pathetic. don't you think?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I want to know what the counter protesters did that say they are bad as the guy who ran them over
    From what I hear, some locals smacked their hands on the hood of his car with open palms, and that made him angry and decide to kill a guy (in addition to completely fucking up the front of his car).

LAWS OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE IN NAZI LAND MOTHAFUCKA. You smack my car or yell at me to go home, you're gonna die motherfucker! And what you did is just as bad as me killing you!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wow. It's a really good thing I said "people like you" isn't it?

Also, Trump said it himself. You're defending Trump. I'm pretty sure I can defend what I said better than you can attack it.

Can't help but notice you're dodging the questions about the "fuck you faggots" and being a Communist. Silence speaks volumes.
    Defending Trump? He should have said fuck white supremacist from the get go, I already said that several times, not my fault you are too slow to pick it up. Are you tired of being wrong yet?

False equivalency.
    Now you know how all of us feel about the people blaming the counter-protesters : )

Welcome to the other side of the coin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @zenkai claims to have ignored everyone. So who is he debating with?
    Reality, clearly. He's made several objective falsehoods and he's been caught in all of them. It's kind of sad, really.

Deleted
    I already clarified my statement, the fact you kept harping on it, is rather pathetic. don't you think?
    No, you changed to "they yelled other bad things", you didn't answered to the question at hand and admitted that you were wrong, even after I posted the video of who yelled.

Deleted
    You denounce like you indepent, poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    keep up with the personal attacks, it's all you have.
    people get angry when I point out they are hypocrites
    Hello everyone. Zenkai has me on ignore, but here is what he has been saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Reality, clearly. He's made several objective falsehoods and he's been caught in all of them. It's kind of sad, really.
    He cant seem to get back into his routine. He is in a bad loop of 1s and 0s. He needs to build up his routine to be stronger.