View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nothing wrong with it.

If both wanna fuck then fuck.
    in fact more people should just fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe 88 View Post
    haven't read the rest of the thread and not trying to start an argument, but just to clarify this point, 16 is legal in germany if you are an adult, yes, but there are indeed additional laws that are important if the person is under 18.

Let's say you are a teacher (just to get a clear case of "theres pressure to say yes") , it's absolutely legal to bang your 18 year old student, you will get fired and possibly banned from teaching but it is not against the law as long as you don't go "blow me or i'll fail you" , if said student would be 16 instead of eighteen it would then indeed be against the law, simply because you are "in a position of power" compared to this person, no matter if your student would swear to hell and back it was consensual.

there are more laws specially for 14-18 year olds (sex under 14 is illegal alltogether, though you also aren't "Strafmündig" before 14 [technically if 13 year olds had sex both would be raping each other, but both wouldn't be held accountable because they are too young too be held to the standart of the law.]), so while yes, 16 is legal means exactly nothing for what Pannonian wrote here, which are laws that are binding if the partner is under 18

same in france, and in rape affaire if the victim is under 18 the law is soooo much harsh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sex on the First Date is it acceptable?
    Of course.

Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?
    Not inherently, it's not. I mean, if you have a "fetish" because you believe <race> is inferior and you want to "dominate" them with your racial superiority, yeah, that's racist.

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    Not sure why you're trying to describe feature attraction as fetishism. Most of that stuff isn't even race-related. Attraction is innate. A "fetish" typically refers to an act, not a type of person. Eg, being attracted to midgets isn't a "fetish", it's just an attraction to midgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, fetishizing someone because of their race is pretty racist as it's accompanied by various stereotypes.
    Racism is the belief that a particular group is inferior or superior based on race and is explicitly negative. Stereotypes are "racist" only if born from actual racism. Also, not all stereotypes are bad. For example, what you call "submissive" may just be what we refer to as "old fashioned" meaning they still have values and aren't psycho rad-fems.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    So a problem, that many people don't view as a problem, is that our society doesn't create as many meaningful relationships anymore.
    Except this isn't a problem. A "meaningful relationship" is only as valuable as those involved make it. IE, if the people involved aren't interested in a meaningful relationship, then such a relationship with those people has no value. Sex is natural. Monogamy isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, fetishizing someone because of their race is pretty racist as it's accompanied by various stereotypes.
    Maybe I am not understanding the meaning, but being attracted to a certain race has nothing to do with being racists or not. People can't control who they want to fuck or not.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Maybe I am not understanding the meaning, but being attracted to a certain race has nothing to do with being racists or not. People can't control who they want to fuck or not.
    Simple attraction is not fetishism.

sex on first date is a euphemism for loose woman.

I mean, if she's a prostitute or something, sure go for it.

If she means something to you and vice versa, I feel it is generally a bad idea to jump into it on the first date. Then again, I am no longer in my teens or 20s and I do think with the big head sometimes.

If the attraction is there and both are up for it then go nuts and fuck like a pair of horny bunny rabbits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple attraction is not fetishism.
    How is it not? Having a fetish is a attraction to something or someone right? It just happens to be a race which isn't really a fetish. I guess if you boiled it down to "Fat, short, Asian" you might get closer to a fetish. Still nothing wrong with that.

Sex on the first minute is the dream.

How is it not? Having a fetish is a attraction to something or someone right? It just happens to be a race which isn't really a fetish. I guess if you boiled it down to "Fat, short, Asian" you might get closer to a fetish. Still nothing wrong with that.
    fet·ish
    ˈfediSH
    noun
    a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

It's the whole a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square. They are similar but have distinct differences. Being attracted to certain body types, facial features etc. isn't necessarily a fetish.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no rules, so do whatever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anida View Post
    fet·ish
    ˈfediSH
    noun
    a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

It's the whole a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square. They are similar but have distinct differences. Being attracted to certain body types, facial features etc. isn't necessarily a fetish.
    Still don't see how race plays any part in it other than perhaps some role playing element. Even then I still isn't racist.

Still don't see how race plays any part in it other than perhaps some role playing element. Even then I still isn't racist.
    I guess maybe we're saying the same thing? I don't think being attracted to certain attributes makes you racist. I don't necessarily have a "type" but my hubby does and that doesn't make him racist. It's just what he finds beautiful.

I also don't think that a fetish necessarily makes you a racist either. Just might need some psychological help Again, I don't really understand fetishes because I don't have any.. maybe I can equate it to my fear of spiders? I know it's not logical but it doesn't change the fact that I hate them and they scare me to death lol

Quote Originally Posted by MacMathan View Post
    I mean, if she's a prostitute or something, sure go for it.
    Okay, so you're actually saying that in every relationship that has started with sex on the same night, the female is a prostitute. Classy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Okay, so you're actually saying that in every relationship that has started with sex on the same night, the female is a prostitute. Classy.
    I mean, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a girl who wants to spread her legs on the first date.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I mean, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a girl who wants to spread her legs on the first date.
    Which is fine, if that's what you go by.
    I just personally find the need to shame those who think differently unsettling.

Call me old fashioned, but if you go on a date just to get laid, you should probably just get a hooker or three. Likely is going to be cheaper as well. Sex on a first date is ok, but it should not really be the end goal. Should it be acceptable? Probably yes. Should you really pursue that option if opportunity arises? I do not think so. Unless you have a severe case of "not getting any", building a deeper connection can get you so much more before you "dive in". It should not really be ruined by "meet-eat-fuck" routine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish

It's not a matter of simple attraction, it's the stereotypes that comes with it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Is it marketing or the fact in American society, females have a certain level of expectation for a male suitor?
    When you order a Pizza do you generally expect it to be there in 45 mins?

Do you expect to have to tip him?

If so WHY?

Did cavemen do this by instinct?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis