Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Still failing to answer the question and admitting you were wrong.
    I am not wrong, the protest were never canceled, you can't admit that you are wrong. Until you admit you are wrong, not going to bother responding to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Nazi's and white supremacist bigots

Fuck people who uses violence instead of words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    This shit is tiring... is like arguing with a 5 year old, that's running in circles for the last 2 hours
    What's tiring is proving you guys wrong over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This shit is tiring... is like arguing with a 5 year old, that's running in circles for the last 2 hours
    Im surprised he still has the cord plugged in to keep going. he is basically a blue screened computer saying error right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    if he ignored me he couldn't quote me, now please stop acting like a child.
    He saw that I quoted you, the only one acting like a child is you. Jesus fucking christ you are blind. Can you read?

10+ Year Old Account
    Denouncing violence is not a stupid argument, sorry but I don't desire blood shed such as your violent self.
    "I know you are, but what am I."

Are you really going to employ that argument?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    I am not wrong, the protest were never canceled, you can't admit that you are wrong. Until you admit you are wrong, not going to bother responding to you.
    It was, after the declaration of the State of Emergency.

Did or did not the counter-protestors yelled "fuck you faggots"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Let me give you some friendly advice: log off for today.
    Can't indepent.
    Can't admit.
    Can't log off.

Catch-22 situation.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Again, you say you are proving people wrong, yet in reality, the only one still wrong here, is you. You haven't proven anyone wrong but yourself by continually posting bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He saw that I quoted you, the only one acting like a child is you. Jesus fucking christ you are blind. Can you read?
    Saying I am against violence and defending myself from lies is acting like a child? Oh dear child you need to grow up.

Deleted
    Meh, my nephews are more tiring than this "independent woke"... but not this childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    "I know you are, but what am I."

Are you really going to employ that argument?
    I see you sidestepped the argument.

Answer, are you against all violent actions that happen at the protest? I am

15+ Year Old Account
    The rally was canceled due to their own actions less than 12 hours earlier at the UVA campus. Nazi's being Nazi's ignored the state of emergency which was implemented to get more state troopers and riot police into Charlottesville because LEOs knew the Nazi's wouldn't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If he sees your comment through someone else's quote, and decides to answer, he still objectively has you on ignore.

Let me give you some friendly advice: log off for today. You're acting increasingly childish and erratic the more backed into your corner of lies and bullshit you are.
    Come back when you can go two straight posts without insulting someone, deflecting, lying or more importantly being objectively wrong and being unable to admit it.
    You're just upset because I keep proving you wrong. If you don't like what I have to say, stop replying to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The rally was canceled due to their own actions less than 12 hours earlier at the UVA campus. Nazi's being Nazi's ignored the state of emergency which was implemented to get more state troopers and riot police into Charlottesville because LEOs knew the Nazi's wouldn't leave.
    Declaring a state of emergency doesn't cancel a protest.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It was disbanded. They were ordered to disperse by state police. The governor using the state of virginia's emergency powers ordered them to vacate the premises, they were also declared an unlawful assembly by 10:30am, which means their permit was revoked.

http://time.com/4898118/state-of-eme...ille-continue/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, you say you are proving people wrong, yet in reality, the only one still wrong here, is you. You haven't proven anyone wrong but yourself by continually posting bullshit.
    Saying I am against all the violence at the protest is wrong? How am I wrong in my opinion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zenkai is basically a broken bot at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Declaring a state of emergency doesn't cancel a protest.
    It makes the existing permits of assembling on a public park void. The governor superseded the actions of the local government due to imminent danger of violence.

15+ Year Old Account
    First off, the whole Nazi argument has nothing to do with politics, you can be left and right leaning and hate bigots. So fucking retarded

Second I can stay fuck nazi's and still denounce the violent people who came to counter protest, they are not mutually exclusive.
    I thought you supported free speech? Why are you giving one side the same denunciation when their worst crime was shouting mean words, that's covered by the constitution?

The reason everyone is coming at you and mocking you is that you can't just denounce Nazis for being horrible human beings for killing people and... just leaving it at that. You have to ALWAYS get some kind of last word in on a situation, declaring both sides as being "bad".

You didn't really seem to have a problem calling BLM and Antifa violent thugs... and leaving it at that. You have a really hard time blaming both sides when it's a "left" group committing violence.

I've been easily able to fault one group when one group is clearly at fault (BLM destroys property? Lock em up and throw away the key), and I don't even try to pretend to be completely independent and neutral on all issues. Then we have you, who blasts it from every mountain top that he's a woke independent. When someone has to broadcast to everyone they meet that they're a woke independent and neutral on all issues, you start to realize that the reason they're blasting it everywhere is because... they're not. They just desperately want to appear to be.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What personal attack? If you can't handle people calling you out, you can stop defending nazis at anytime.
    I can handle it just fine, sorry that you can't handle it when I call out your lies. Please quote me were I defended Nazi's until then you have nothing but lies.

I can handle it just fine, sorry that you can't handle it when I call out your lies. Please quote me were I defended Nazi's until then you have nothing but lies.
    Well, you mainly didn't. The permit was revoked as of 10:30am when they were declared an unlawful assembly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account

Zenkai just repeating himself now as a broken program.