10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I do find it a bit adorable that some of you guys refuse let up because you can't wait 2 months.

Only reason I'd prefer it now is because of all the idiots making leak threads.
    Cautiously optimistic. If it happens YAY HYPE if not I'll get over it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    Heres a crazy idea...Blizzard will talk about 7.3 AND future expac stuff. No need to have just one or the other.
    Revealing 8.0 would completely overshadow everything they said about 7.3 and 7.3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Revealing 8.0 would completely overshadow everything they said about 7.3 and 7.3.5.
    The Argus tease didnt completely overshadow 7.2 announcement/details.

Deleted
    That has never been the case. The Cataclysm trailer even basically had the narrator go: "Herpyderp, you'll soon fight the Lich King but here's Deathwing." And nobody minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I do find it a bit adorable that some of you guys refuse let up because you can't wait 2 months.

Only reason I'd prefer it now is because of all the idiots making leak threads.
    Europeans need something to look forward to as well! I am sure Blizzard wants GamesCom to be exciting and such and they already started the trend to announce expansions there. (RoS and Legion)

2013 - Reaper of Souls
    2015 - Legion
    2017 - ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Don't get too excited as this very likely is only so they can clean up old build data, but Blizzard just updated Beta from 7.1 to 7.3.
    Do you remember when they did that for prior expacs?

Don't get too excited as this very likely is only so they can clean up old build data, but Blizzard just updated Beta from 7.1 to 7.3.
    Way to go Marla... thats how you calm excitment in fanboys

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marlamin View Post
    don't get too excited as this very likely is only so they can clean up old build data, but blizzard just updated beta from 7.1 to 7.3.
    too late. Much excite.

Doesn't anyone else think it's super suspicious that they have not released a schedule yet? They normally give attendees over a week to prepare for competitions etc. that they hold. Something is definitely up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by marlamin View Post
    don't get too excited as this very likely is only so they can clean up old build data, but blizzard just updated beta from 7.1 to 7.3.
    too late. Inc hype train. Choooo choo mofos

what do that means?

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been keeping up with PTR stuff, but I just logged on and noticed that Argus week 2 quests open up today and week 3 quests open up Friday. That seems kind of rushed (unless week 1 stuff opened two days ago).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    My dream scenario:

7.4 (January) - small questline about our return to Azeroth; we celebrate our victory, but something crashes the party - it may be simple threat like bandits, or something more serious like Old Gods minions; in the end of questline we unlock new dungeon (or revamped old dungeon) - it is added to mythic+ pool

7.4.5 (April) - some evergreen content (fun scenario, new timewalking raid etc.) and 1 boss raid (aka Halion)

8.0 prepatch (June) - 11 weeks long prepatch; first half only class changes (and new systems), second half pre-patch events

8.0 live in September.
    Every single small patch will only slow down the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by hris239 View Post
    I hope that they announce the next expansion! How are they going to fill the panel with 7.3 stuff? We already know everything already. And if they are going to talk about 7.3.5 I am still not convinced that this can fill the entire panel. Remember the blizzcon what's next panel? 7.1.5 filled up like 15 minutes of the whole thing. So yeah pretty sure that they will announce 8.0
    Will there be a wow panel at all?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexali View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with PTR stuff, but I just logged on and noticed that Argus week 2 quests open up today and week 3 quests open up Friday. That seems kind of rushed (unless week 1 stuff opened two days ago).
    I believe they are testing the gating system for the Argus stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Doesn't anyone else think it's super suspicious that they have not released a schedule yet? They normally give attendees over a week to prepare for competitions etc. that they hold. Something is definitely up this year.
    they know people will get mad if they only see Ion talking about Argus again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexali View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758617953

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Will there be a wow panel at all?
    No one knows yet (well only Blizzard knows).

No? Cataclysm announcement trailer started with "As the terrible war against the Lich King continues." because 3.3 wasn't out/done yet. MoP announcement was a recap of Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK/Cata and before it transitioned into MoP showcase it said "And we must now face the Destroyer and end his cycle of rage." as 4.3 wasn't out yet either. They don't have a problem announcing expansions before or during the final patch of the current one. If they have 8.0 ready to be shown, they'll show it regardless of 7.3's status.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2017-08-16 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand .. Everything in this post are already available, or it's just to test?