Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    not backtracking, I have said it from the start, please stop spreading lies. I don't make up lies about you, I just let your silly words speak for themself
    How many threads must you fail at?

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    If a gunman breaks into your home and threatens your family, and they try to defend themselves, I imagine you'll stand to the side and "condemn" both your family and the gunman, cuz you're against all violent actions, right?

The same thing essentially happened here. Invaders came into the town, the townsfolk tried to repel the invaders.
    wait, B&E is the same as someone shouting mean words on a public street? Your thought process is astounding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ha.
    Haha. Hahahahahahaha.

Oh man, now you're playing semantics.

Btw, how insecure are you becoming. Having to brag about your intelligence? Really. Well my dad can beat up your dad! Hah!
    You're just like Trump, no wonder you keep supporting him. Bragging about being better than other, or having more things.
    Hoollyyy sshhiitt.
    I just stating the facts, if you want to play in the mud I will play in the mud, sorry that you don't like the taste of your own medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Oh look, you finally did it. You had to be prompted for over 20 pages, but you finally did it without going "... BUT ANTIFA TOO!"
    I never even brought up ANTIFA and several times I have said fuck nazi's. Not my fault you can't read.

15+ Year Old Account
    I never even brought up ANTIFA and several times I have said fuck nazi's. Not my fault you can't read.
    Right, you didn't say Antifa, you just kept saying "both sides".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Right, you didn't say Antifa, you just kept saying "both sides".
    All I said is I denounced all the violence coming from both sides. That doesn't put any blame on anyone or anything.

That doesn't put any blame on anyone or anything.
    That's entirely the fucking problem here. You're refusing to condemn Nazis and white supremacists and terrible horrible people that would be happy to commit genocide and are delighting in the fact that one of their own straight up MURDERED somebody, just because there are also assholes on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That's entirely the fucking problem here. You're refusing to condemn Nazis and white supremacists and terrible horrible people that would be happy to commit genocide and are delighting in the fact that one of their own straight up MURDERED somebody, just because there are also assholes on the left.
    And assholes on the left that aren't even relevant to the current topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I condemn Nazi's and white supremacist, fuck everyone of them in that march. This doesn't mean I can't condemn those who physically assaulted them. I think exposing them on the internet was way more effective than beating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    And assholes on the left that aren't even relevant to the current topic.
    Assholes on the left arent even relevant on the US political theatre, to be honest
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    All I said is I denounced all the violence coming from both sides. That doesn't put any blame on anyone or anything.
    So you do not blame the guy who ran people over for him running people over?

Zenkai your routine has broken, failed, and now you cant recover. Go jump to the next thread and try again

I condemn Nazi's and white supremacist, fuck everyone of them in that march. This doesn't mean I can't condemn those who physically assaulted them. I think exposing them on the internet was way more effective than beating them.
    The problem here mate is that you're parroting right wing talking points about how Antifa supposedly had some stand off and was assaulting them.

The actuality is that it was Virginians vs white nationalists and brawls started happening after the white nationalists rolled into town and started attacking people immediately. People started going out armed because of the issue, even if they weren't counter protesters, and the tiny contingency of Antifa that was present were mostly going around protecting minorities, businesses, churches, and housing areas.

Both sides are blights. This isn't the place to have the "both sides are wrong!" argument though and trying to split blame when the "extreme left" wasn't a factor this past weekend. White nationalists rolled into town like an insurgency, physically attacked the locals, and were pushed out by police and residents.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just stating the facts, if you want to play in the mud I will play in the mud, sorry that you don't like the taste of your own medicine.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    I heard Trump had the biggest inauguration ever too.

I'm not really sure what medecine you're feeding me though.
    AH. Unless you're saying that I was claiming that I was using facts, and was wrong, so you decided to put out your own false facts, like claiming to be more intelligent.

4D chess.

- - - Updated - - -

Go on. Tell us about how you're not putting blame on the guy who ran his car into a crowd.

Trump: I condemn hate on many sides.

Media: Trump fails to condemn white supremacists.

Trump: I condemn white supremacists, Nazis, and the KKK.

Media: Trump waited too long so he's still a Nazi.

Trump: Fuck off with your fake news, the alt left is just evil as actual Nazis and in many cases more violent. I still unequivocally condemn Nazis but I'm not going to pretend they're the main problem.

Media: Literally shaking, Trump said he loves Nazis. Knees weak, palms sweaty. There's vomit on my sweater already, mom's spaghetti.

I heard Trump had the biggest inauguration ever too.

s.
    Talk about grasping at straws, like I give a shit what people think about Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boi, Jeezy is here

this gonnn be good

Go on. Tell us about how you're not putting blame on the guy who ran his car into a crowd.
    Yet several times I have called him a Domestic Terrorist and the people who got ran over did not deserve it. This is why you can't win an argument, you have nothing but lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Trump: I condemn hate on many sides.

Media: Trump fails to condemn white supremacists.

Trump: I condemn white supremacists, Nazis, and the KKK.

Media: Trump waited too long so he's still a Nazi.

Trump: Fuck off with your fake news, the alt left is just evil as actual Nazis and in many cases more violent. I still unequivocally condemn Nazis but I'm not going to pretend they're the main problem.

Media: Literally shaking, Trump said he loves Nazis. Knees weak, palms sweaty. There's vomit on my sweater already, mom's spaghetti.
    Problem is there is no "alt-left" so he is attacking an imaginary group in an effort to defend nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Problem is there is no "alt-left" so he is attacking an imaginary group in an effort to defend nazis.
    Look at whom you are responding to, and then realize you would have better luck teaching a dog Mandarin.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The problem here mate is that you're parroting right wing talking points about how Antifa supposedly had some stand off and was assaulting them.

The actuality is that it was Virginians vs white nationalists and brawls started happening after the white nationalists rolled into town and started attacking people immediately. People started going out armed because of the issue, even if they weren't counter protesters, and the tiny contingency of Antifa that was present were mostly going around protecting minorities, businesses, churches, and housing areas.

Both sides are blights. This isn't the place to have the "both sides are wrong!" argument though and trying to split blame when the "extreme left" wasn't a factor this past weekend. White nationalists rolled into town like an insurgency, physically attacked the locals, and were pushed out by police and residents.

Hypothetical - if every Nazi was being silent and peaceful while marching and the other protesters attack them with clubs, this in no way would excuses the Domestic Terrorist from running people over, do we agree?

This doesn't mean I can't condemn anyone else for being violent in a separate situation. If the car murder had not happened I would still be saying, fuck the violence on both sides.

Terror attack happens.

Two days later

Trump. Hate on many sides.

Media. Trump fails to call out by name kkk alt right and neo nazi despite saying to previous democrats they must use the word radical Islam.

Trump. I condemn kkk

Media. Too little too late. Also he was only coerced to do it because both his party and the democrats have called him out.

Trump. The left are partially to blame for the terror attack done upon them. There are some good nazis and some good left.

Hypothetical - if every Nazi was being silent and peaceful while marching and the other protesters attack them with clubs, this in no way would excuses the Domestic Terrorist from running people over, do we agree?

This doesn't mean I can't condemn anyone else for being violent in a separate situation. If the car murder had not happened I would still be saying, fuck the violence on both sides.
    What I'm getting at is a lot of the violence from "the left" in this case was self defense and retaliatory to the town getting attacked by the equivalent of an insurgency.

There was no equal evils IN THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT. It's condemn Nazis or support them. There is "both sides were wrong!" IN THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT. White nationalists showed up armed in riot gear, rifles, and shields. Virginians armed themselves, even if they weren't counter protesters, because people were getting attacked on the street by the protesters who drove into town.