Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yet several times I have called him a Domestic Terrorist and the people who got ran over did not deserve it. This is why you can't win an argument, you have nothing but lies.
    I'm just quoting you homedawg.
    It's not my fault you can't keep a consitent story.

Also, anytime you did condemn anything, it was preceded with "BUT THE OTHER SIDE". It kinda nullifies any of your statement when you're equating throwing water bottles and throwing a few punches to ramming a car through a group of people.

"But the left showed up with clubs!" I hear you type angrily on your keyboard. Ok, but so did the right, AND they showed up with armed militias too.

Also, keep up the lack of spine and inability to answer whole posts. Cropping out the parts that make you look bad really isn't helping your case about honesty.
    I'm sure you don't care what people think about Trump, but that doesn't mean I can't make the comparisons when it's valid. If you weren't blowing hot air about how much better you are than everyone, I wouldn't be making it.

For all the people blaming "both" sides. How much blame does each side get? I would like a percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Terror attack happens.

Two days later

Trump. Hate on many sides.

Media. Trump fails to call out by name kkk alt right and neo nazi despite saying to previous democrats they must use the word radical Islam.

Trump. I condemn kkk

Media. Too little too late. Also he was only coerced to do it because both his party and the democrats have called him out.

Trump. The left are partially to blame for the terror attack done upon them. There are some good nazis and some good left.
    First comment was the same day, his follow-up was two days later after nonstop bipartisan criticism. And then his third comment doubling down on his first comment 1 day after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I mean, all you do is defend him non stop. Clearly you do.
    Nope, it's just you're so biased that if you don't attack him non stop you must support him.

Not one President can do everything wrong, Not one President can do everything right. You partisans think too much in black and white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Apropos disbanding:

Just about the same time Trump tweeted that he was disbanding his Manufacturing Council, United Technologies CEO said he was leaving it.
    With Campbell's, that would have been nine. Combined with those that left before it would have been the majority.

I do love the various excuses he made as they dropped one by one. Like, somehow, their open, public statements "this is about Trump refusing to condemn American Nazis and the KKK" didn't exist, but they were just not interested in JOBS! MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Problem is there is no "alt-left" so he is attacking an imaginary group in an effort to defend nazis.
    Then there is no alt right as well I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    For all the people blaming "both" sides. How much blame does each side get? I would like a percentage.
    Bluntly stated I would largely blame the police. Reports from both sides generally indicate police had stations they never moved from and did little to keep control of the situation. It's actually pretty impressive there was no major rioting.

Hypothetical - if every Nazi was being silent and peaceful while marching and the other protesters attack them with clubs, this in no way would excuses the Domestic Terrorist from running people over, do we agree?

This doesn't mean I can't condemn anyone else for being violent in a separate situation. If the car murder had not happened I would still be saying, fuck the violence on both sides.
    If that hadn't happened, you likely wouldn't be getting as much flak for your equivocating. There's a time and a place for everything. The time to condemn both sides for violence isn't right after a nazi rams their car into a crowd, killing people. If you condemn both sides for violence when that happens you're effectively being a nazi apologist. Context matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Look at whom you are responding to, and then realize you would have better luck teaching a dog Mandarin.
    We all know this is a leftist echo chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    That would be a blatant lie as the alt-right is a term created by the alt-right for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm just quoting you homedawg.
    It's not my fault you can't keep a consitent story.

Also, anytime you did condemn anything, it was preceded with "BUT THE OTHER SIDE". It kinda nullifies any of your statement when you're equating throwing water bottles and throwing a few punches to ramming a car through a group of people.

"But the left showed up with clubs!" I hear you type angrily on your keyboard. Ok, but so did the right, AND they showed up with armed militias too.

Also, keep up the lack of spine and inability to answer whole posts. Cropping out the parts that make you look bad really isn't helping your case about honesty.
    I'm sure you don't care what people think about Trump, but that doesn't mean I can't make the comparisons when it's valid. If you weren't blowing hot air about how much better you are than everyone, I wouldn't be making it.
    The best part? Antifa is getting praised of all things by the Cville locals. The small contingency of Antifa who went there actually did a hell of a lot to stop worse situations where cops couldn't or wouldn't be. It's only the right wing media and Trump trying to spin it as "equal evils!" or making it sound like it was some violent stand off between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The people putting blame on both sides won't answer, because they desperately need to cling to a false equivalence, so by leaving the percent out they can pretend it/s 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    What I'm getting at is a lot of the violence from "the left" in this case was self defense and retaliatory to the town getting attacked by the equivalent of an insurgency.

First off, if you think all the people protesting racist are "left" you're brain washed

Second you can't beat the shit out of someone with clubs and say it was self defense.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...815-story.html

The violent people in general was a minority, it wasn't a full on riot. So when I say fuck violent people you're probably talking about less than 1% of all the protesters

To all the non violent anti Nazi Protesters I thank them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    That would be a blatant lie as the alt-right is a term created by the alt-right for themselves.
    You mean Paul Gottfried? The Jewish guy?

I mean Richard Spencer and Milo Yiannopoulos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    If that hadn't happened, you likely wouldn't be getting as much flak for your equivocating. There's a time and a place for everything. The time to condemn both sides for violence isn't right after a nazi rams their car into a crowd, killing people. If you condemn both sides for violence when that happens you're effectively being a nazi apologist. Context matters.
    I am getting flack because people are too dumb to realize condemning violence from all protesters doesn't mean you agree with Nazi's. It's not my fault these people think with feelings and have a low IQ

[Infracted - Flaming]

Deleted
    Then you might need to have a word with Richard Spencer, the founder of the alt-right movement.

First off, if you think all the people protesting racist are "left" you're brain washed

Second you can't beat the shit out of someone with clubs and say it was self defense.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...815-story.html

The violent people in general was a minority, it wasn't a full on riot. So when I say fuck violent people you're probably talking about less than 1% of all the protesters

To all the non violent anti Nazi Protesters I thank them.
    LOL that report. The only people who saw "those violent fascists!" were admitted far right bloggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, here we go with the ((globalist)) stuff.

We all know this is a leftist echo chamber.
    It's not. Not remotely. The only people who complain about this place being a Leftist hive are people who

(a) are so extreme the definition of leftist includes everybody not them
    (b) people too thin skinned to actual be able to deal with counter arguments.

I'm on the right, and I've never felt less than welcome or comfortable here. Even when I go 12 rounds with people.

It's just that you're so far right, so scarily extremist, that you define everybody else, which is to say, civilization, as "leftist".

Or let me put it like this.

Earth is the center. The actual conservatives here are Mars. Our friends on the left are Venus. The actual leftists are the "Sun".

You? You're Neptune.

So of course we're all leftists to you. How could we not be when you're so disassociated from the political center?