Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycans View Post
    Bloody hell! These people are off their rockers. What the fuck is wrong with the people that belong to the 'alt-right" and 'alt-left'. Those people have some serious mental issues. Thank God it's mostly an American thing. People just living the American dream, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    So America is returning to it's Wild West roots hmm... yee har! Snake in my boots, gold rush and John Wayne (I suck at stereotyping)
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The one you posted is waaay dumber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    And here's the difference between the left and the right:

That's absolutely despicable and sick and anyone doing that is absolutely wrong and needs to be removed from society.

Period. No equivalences, no "but what about...", no "both sides", nothing else. Those people are completely, objectively, absolutely wrong.
    Whats the difference? You kinda implied that there was gonna be an example of the left and an example of the right but instead you just condemned the act (which I agree was completely batshit cray cray).

IMO you cant judge the left on the actions of one person, just like you cant judge the right on the actions of one person. The person that did this was just some stupid twat who has not got 2 brain cells to rub together and just so happens to lean left but it is no way a representation of the left as a whole. The left DO NOT run around looking for racist right wing horses to stab in the neck, it was an isolated incident.

haha! that's a great one!!

This can't be real. Why would anyone want to hurt the horses of all things?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This can't be real. Why would anyone want to hurt the horses of all things?
    It isn't, the Youtube trolls' page is on the last page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Haha. That comic is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    How is it dumber? Two equally dangerous extremes. Of course, depending on your bias, you'll disagree about one of them, and I don't care which one it is, quite frankly. The debate is the fucking same the moment these two sides collide.

Both have extremist loud-mouthed idiots speaking here.
    To imply there is "two equally dangerous extremes" is ridiculous and laughable. That's exactly what the original cartoon aims at.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yup... and happy to admit both sides are acting like escaped mental institute patients :P
    I don't know it doesn't have to same effect when the debate right now is against actual Nazis. If anything the "both sides are equally bad" line is finally put to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    One wants to kill people for being a certain color the other wants equal rights. Yet somehow you think they're the same. Okay.
    I'm not talking about the original picture.

You won't put me in their basket, forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Haha. That comic is amazing
    The original is better and not political.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    I'm assuming you can't answer my question seeing as how you keep creating threads with a term that you have no idea what it means or represents.......

So again like the last thread.

So per your title, I'm going to need you to tell me what alt-left is.

Who identifies as alt-left?

Who are their leaders?

Who's run for office?

What campuses have they been allowed to speak at?

The alt-right are very much like Antifa, I agree, it's a shame they don't want to admit it so they coin terms like alt-left to try and make blanket statements about people who oppose the alt-right.
    I'm happy to see that someone pointed this out, and faintly annoyed that it took almost an hour of the thread being active first.

'Alt-left' as Orange Julius tosses it, is a nebulous boogeyman that he can use to spook the weak and pliable minds of his base, who he actively wants to cause trouble when hes drug away in handcuffs one day. He'll probably say that the entire court system and law enforcement system is suddenly full of alt-lefters, and they unlawfully ousted him by using the rule of law as an excuse! Shocking!

I kind of hope those idiots DO cause some trouble, so they can be there to greet their leader when he arrives first in prison, and then in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    To imply there is "two equally dangerous extremes" is ridiculous and laughable. That's exactly what the original cartoon aims at.
    Yeah, sure, killing based on race is not dangerous, and calling everyone from one side nazi wouldn't be enough provocation to start, oh I dunno, what happened during the last few weeks.

Pretty laughable indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Yeah, sure, killing based on race is not dangerous, and calling everyone from one side nazi wouldn't be enough provocation to start, oh I dunno, what happened during the last few weeks.

Pretty laughable indeed.
    No one of importance was calling everyone on the right a Nazi, this was injected because the actual Nazis showed up.

what exactly is alt-left

^^ Yeah, pretty much this all day ^^.

Also stabbing horses? Those fucking people are nuts. Will be happy to read a report of a horse kicking one of those assholes's brains out of his/her/it's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    what exactly is alt-left
    A fabricated group to give the white supremacists a boogeyman to claim the other side is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    What did the Nazis do now that it requires as much as 2 antifa threads as distraction?
    Killed someone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering the interview was an alt-right troll and was not antifa and Jesse Watters, the troll, was hilariously trolled by the alt-right, I'm still not sure about the purpose for the thread.