Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people say alt left and alt right ? Come on, they should be called by what they are - extreme left and extreme right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    ^^ Yeah, pretty much this all day ^^.

Also stabbing horses? Those fucking people are nuts. Will be happy to read a report of a horse kicking one of those assholes's brains out of his/her/it's head.
    Unfortunately holding that sign to people on this forum means you support nazis.

Deleted
    whilst the vast majority, and every American I have ever met have been lovely level headed people, it is these few that think that attacking a horse "Because it's racist" that give Americans a bad name.

How in the living fuck, can an animal be racist.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    That's how I feel atm. Thanks for posting this picture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Unfortunately holding that sign to people on this forum means you support nazis.
    Some of the antifa at that rally gave a statement, they, A: Tried to claim she didn't do it and B: denounced

Here we are still waiting for the alt-right to not be celebrating that the woman was killed at the rally.

Antifa - Scared to look bad because one of them took a swipe at a horse so they said on facebook-

A comrade was arrested while trying to demonstrate against an anti-Muslim rally in Harrisburg, PA. The charges are entirely fabricated and do not reflect what actually happened during the incident. The bail is set at an extraordinary $100,000. It is clear that this person is being held as a political prisoner, and we must make it known that we will not be intimidated by a militarized police, that we will remain resolute in standing by the values of our movement, and that we will continue to combat fascism wherever it attempts to spread.
    Alt-right - She died? Good

"She was fat and a drain on society"
    "Fat Childless 32-Year-Old Slut"
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170814...year-old-slut/

Stay classy alt-right.......

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I hope the horses kicks their brains out.
    Lets not hand out more ways to win the ghetto lottery.

It's a well know fact horses are very racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    No one of importance was calling everyone on the right a Nazi, this was injected because the actual Nazis showed up.
    "No one of importance", talk about moving the goalposts.

Tell me how far to the right of Hitler I am for DARING pointing something out about your side, and ignore the fact that I give the other side the same flack. Please do.
    Last edited by McTroll; 2017-08-16 at 08:15 PM.

Also, I feel we should discuss the equivalency between calling someone a Nazi and literally wanting to kill black people as both stupid. Those two are not in the same league.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    It's a well know fact horses are very racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    whilst the vast majority, and every American I have ever met have been lovely level headed people, it is these few that think that attacking a horse "Because it's racist" that give Americans a bad name.

How in the living fuck, can an animal be racist.....
    This is why this thread needs to be closed, people are actually believing the nonsense.

http://www.businessinsider.com/youtu...ox-news-2017-7

18-year-old YouTuber fooled Fox News by pretending to be 'antifa' and calling a police horse a 'racist Trump supporter'

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Also, I feel we should discuss the equivalency between calling someone a Nazi and literally wanting to kill black people as both stupid. Those two are not in the same league.
    Just because one is worse than the other doesn't mean we should ignore the lesser deed. Both are stupid, that was the point. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Just because one is worse than the other doesn't mean we should ignore the lesser deed. Both are stupid, that was the point. Period.
    Do you not see how casting them in the same light might be enabling the worst of the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    To be fair, Fox has been duped into believing this actually happened. An internet troll made them believe this happened.

This is the best pic ever!

Trumpsters sure love to jump on a bandwagon, don't they?

Last time I checked they called Antifa extreme left. Now that Trump uses "alt-left" they immediately jumb aboard.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    And here's the difference between the left and the right:
    The right keep pushes fake news like this after it has been debunked? http://www.businessinsider.com/youtu...ox-news-2017-7

There are at least a few on the left that take the time to check before running all over the place yelling, "See! The other side is just as bad!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    No way. We all know Fox is a reliable news channel that checks it's sources.

yes, right up there with CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    To be fair, Fox has been duped into believing this actually happened. An internet troll made them believe this happened.
    The attack did happen, the dupe was a guy saying why it happened. http://abc27.com/2017/07/06/protesto...aded-to-trial/

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Do you not see how casting them in the same light might be enabling the worst of the two?
    I don't cast them in the same light; I'm just saying that these two things are stupid. And they are. YOU are implying that I consider both the same way. I don't. YOU are playing oppression olympics right now by completely ignoring that the ridiculous standoff both sides are on will lead NOWHERE. NO-FUCKING-WHERE.