Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Scared white supremacist takes his shirt off and claims that he's not really a white supremacist and that he was only participating in the protest for the lulz.
    Fuck that guy in particular. Supporting American Nazis and the KKK for your own personal enjoyment is, debatably at least, worse than supporting American Nazis and the KKK because you actually believe in their message. It's like torturing people for pleasure, rather than for information. They're both torture, but one's Lawful Evil and the other's Chaotic Evil.

EDIT: Also, not really on topic, fuck that Monster Energy drink, too, but that's not nearly as evil.

Deleted
    Not sure if this video has been posted already, but it's pretty funny. Scared white supremacist takes his shirt off and claims that he's not really a white supremacist and that he was only participating in the protest for the lulz.
    The saddest part? He might be telling the truth, that he went for shits and giggles, but now he will be forever scared as white supremacist for being a fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The saddest part? He might be telling the truth, that he went for shits and giggles, but now he will be forever scared as white supremacist for being a fucking retard.
    Maybe now he'll realize that just because you're doing something "for the lulz" doesn't mean it won't have real consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Maybe now he'll realize that just because you're doing something "for the lulz" doesn't mean it won't have real consequences.
    Such as being fired when they see you were there.

Not sure if this video has been posted already, but it's pretty funny. Scared white supremacist takes his shirt off and claims that he's not really a white supremacist and that he was only participating in the protest for the lulz.

This needs to be a new feature on Discovery Channel, co-produced with BBC Nature.

"When Trolls Escape the Internet".

We need a Sir Richard Attenbourgh narration.

But anyway...

Alright Reddit Nazi Hunters. Tag him and bag him boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Such as being fired when they see you were there.
    Man I'm never going to look at my Deep Dish with Pepperoni the same, ever again. Ruined forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't say I am bothered by these people being shown that this country will not condone their racist beliefs. If anything, seeing this sort of thing happening, makes me proud to live in the US.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I hope not! i have 20 EUR on "being arrested by cops on the lawn of the white house dressed in just a towel while trying to escape".
    That could still happen..... Just without the escape part.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Man I'm never going to look at my Deep Dish with Pepperoni the same, ever again. Ruined forever.
    You do know they fired him, right? Also, that's the Thursday lunch special you're knocking.

You do know they fired him, right? Also, that's the Thursday lunch special you're knocking.
    But his unclean Alt-Right hands touched UNO'S DEEP DISH PIZZA!

They've gone too far this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But his unclean Alt-Right hands touched UNO'S DEEP DISH PIZZA!
    You'll be safe as long as you don't routinely eat at the Uno's near the Burlington airport. Which I've actually done, but based on the frequent turnover of eating establishments I doubt I was served by him at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Just discovered! @realDonaldTrump tweet from June1944 about D-Day
    That post is 100% fabricated. Everyone knows Twitter changed from gold to blue in 1957 when Dove soap hit the market. Any tweet before then would have had gold icons, not blue.

That post is 100% fabricated. Everyone knows Twitter changed from gold to blue in 1957 when Dove soap hit the market. Any tweet before then would have had gold icons, not blue.
    Roflmao....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus wtf happened to Zenkai. He single-handledly created enough posts to replace the other alt-right posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH.

The fucking hammer comes DOWN.

Fox's Shep Smith: We couldn't find a Republican willing to come on and defend Trump

Fox News host Shepard Smith said Wednesday that the network tried and failed to get a Republican on-air to defend President Trump's controversial comments on violence in Charlottesville, Va. over the weekend

"Our booking team — and they're good — reached out to Republicans of all stripes across the country today," Smith said on his show "Shepard Smith Reporting."

"Let's be honest, Republicans don't often really mind coming on Fox News Channel. We couldn't get anyone to come and defend him here because we thought, in balance, someone should do that," he continued.

"We worked very hard at it throughout the day, and we were unsuccessful. And of those who are condemning the president's condemnable actions, I've not heard any prominent leaders, former presidents members of the House or the Senate use his name while speaking in generalities," he said.
    As much as I'd love to do a "bolded for emphasis" it would be the entire fucking article.

OH.

Fox's Shep Smith: We couldn't find a Republican willing to come on and defend Trump

As much as I'd love to do a "bolded for emphasis" it would be the entire fucking article.
    Brutal.

Through Trump probably doesn't watch Shep Smith anymore because Smith turned against him during the Jr. email shitshow.

Best short tidbits I've heard:

-> Trump betrayed America's moral conscience.
    -> Trump resigned as leader of America's civil religion.

I think both are exceedingly accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

OH.

Wow.......

OH.

Isn't this the second or third time this has happened on Fox News?

10+ Year Old Account
    OH.

Mmm, sweet.

Heather Heyer, this one goes out to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

OH.

When Fox can't even find someone to defend Trump you know things are bad.