Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As disgusting as this is, in a few years it will be as accepted as LGBTQ stuff.

Edited for clarification:

Im not comparing the two, just the fact that if enough people do it and proclaim it ok, it becomes ok.
    Last edited by Gmollster11; 2017-08-16 at 09:11 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I have some issues with the story mainly dealing with not knowing the viral load mechanics of rabies off the top of my head, but I'd have to wonder if a rabid donkey would allow this to happen.

Are you trying to say the donkey consented? This is even better hahahaha
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    As disgusting as this is, in a few years it will be as accepted as LGBTQ stuff.
    It won't, simply because an animal can't give consent... which is one of the fundamental basics differentiating between rape or not.

And I hope it stays that way, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Wasn't something like this how HIV was started?

Or, on a more serious note, yeah it originated from monkeys and it's "not known" how it first transmitted to humans. But, since we know it's highly likely to be sexually transmitted, people are assuming things which may or may not be correct.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2017-08-16 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Are you trying to say the donkey consented? This is even better hahahaha
    Animals cannot consent legally. I'm saying I find it hard to believe that a rabid donkey wouldn't have attacked. A normal donkey might fight back a little, but rabies is pretty much like a human on PCP when an animal has it. PCP has made some people need about 10 bullets or more to take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    raped then murdered....
    if it had rabies, killing it is a mercy.

how the fuck did they even approach it if it had rabies? how did it not injure them?

anyway, i'm not really bothered by the fact they fucked it, a human penis will never be able to hurt a horse or donkey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't sex with donkeys quite common is certain areas?

Remember watching this ages ago. No idea if it's bullshit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    It won't, simply because an animal can't give consent... which is one of the fundamental basics differentiating between rape or not.

And I hope it stays that way, forever.
    horses and dogs can give consent. you bend down and see if fido doesn't go to town on that ass of his own volition.

mares will often display their selves to farmers when they're in heat, and masturbate on fence posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title of this thread made me laugh out loud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    how the fuck did they even approach it if it had rabies? how did it not injure them?
    Rabies doesn't make you mad within a day, it takes time and goes through often times unnoticeable steps. Rabies could at some point actually make it docile, because it has affected the part of the brain that deals with perceived threats.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    horses and dogs can give consent. you bend down and see if fido doesn't go to town on that ass of his own volition.

mares will often display their selves to farmers when they're in heat, and masturbate on fence posts.
    Sure, males I'd imagine more of than not would be willing... can't say the same for females though.

first i thought the name of the news paper and the city sounded so fake so i had to google it, yup real place and news.
    Last edited by mizeri; 2017-08-16 at 09:20 PM.

They're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Rabies doesn't make you mad within a day, it takes time and goes through often times unnoticeable steps. Rabies could at some point actually make it docile, because it has affected the part of the brain that deals with perceived threats.
    i mean, mostly it makes things erratic. sometimes they can be dopey, other times violent. product of the nerve system being shot to shit in you brain.

though i guess in a bigger animal like a donkey it'd be pretty slow to show symptoms. it takes a while in big animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I have some issues with the story mainly dealing with not knowing the viral load mechanics of rabies off the top of my head, but I'd have to wonder if a rabid donkey would allow this to happen.
    Not just that, isn't Rabies more or less untreatable if you actually contract it? Sure, you can get vaccines against it, but as far as I remember, there's only been a couple cases of someone actually being treated and surviving once they had gotten it (and I believe that took a LOT more time than a week). That's from memory though, so I may be wrong.

Even so, I'm going to call bullshit on this until we get a reputable source.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Remember watching this ages ago. No idea if it's bullshit or not.
    Speaking of VICE documentaries and animal sex:
    Pony is an orangutan from a prostitute village in Borneo. We found her chained to a wall, lying on a mattress. She had been shaved all over her body.
    If a man walked near her, she would turn herself around, present herself, and start gyrating and going through the motions. She was being used as a sex slave. She was probably about six or seven years old when we rescued her, but she had been held captive by a madam for a long time. The madam refused to give up the animal because everyone loved Pony and she was a big part of their income. They also thought Pony was lucky, as she would pick winning lottery numbers.

It took us over a year to rescue her, because every time we went in with forest police and local officers we would be overpowered by the villagers, who simply would not give her up. They would threaten us with guns and knives with poison on them. In the end it took 35 policemen armed with AK-47s and other weaponry going in there and demanding that they hand over Pony. It was filmed by a local television crew and in the background of the film when we are unchaining Pony you can hear the madam crying hysterically, screaming, "They are taking my baby, you can't do this!" There is no law enforcement in Indonesia so these people didn't face any sentence or anything for what they had done.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpdnp7/yo1-v14n10

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Sure, males I'd imagine more of than not would be willing... can't say the same for females though.
    yeah, see, i'd just make sex with most female animals illegal, since most of them seem to hate it even when it's with a male of the species.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    lol got to be fake news like the onion, the name of the news paper and the name of the city sounds very fake.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidi_Al_Kamel

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Not just that, isn't Rabies more or less untreatable if you actually contract it? Sure, you can get vaccines against it, but as far as I remember, there's only been a couple cases of someone actually being treated and surviving once they had gotten it (and I believe that took a LOT more time than a week). That's from memory though, so I may be wrong.

Even so, I'm going to call bullshit on this until we get a reputable source.
    if you get a vaccine before you're symptomatic, you will survive.

if you start to have symptoms, you're likely dead. they can put you in a coma to try to stop your brain from getting fucked, but it has a super low success chance. also, there's a tribe in south america that has a heightened resistance to it due to living with constant vampire bat bites.

I heard that Boots and The Ginger fucked an Ostrich. And look where that got them.

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.