Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The best one to spam is Auric Basin's Tarir event.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    The best one to spam is Auric Basin's Tarir event.
    Yeah just did it and got the Ascended Viper Weapon book. Chose Greatsword and I'll get to work on that methinks.

Need to go back for the rest of the Viper Inscriptions at some point though.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-16 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Actually the current meta condition necromancer is reaper with great sword scepter dagger

Pet necro isn't bad because of ai. It just sucks in general
    It's a shame how often that is the case in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You get a nearly-free ascended weapon after finishing the HoT story, so hold off on crafting a weapon just yet if you haven't done that!
    Oh I have Ascended Gear. But it's Carrion and well that just seems trash to me.

Edit. Just realised I can reroll the stats with that Anthology item..... I'm such an idiot.

Guess I'll just work on doing 9 Anthologies for my Weapons and Armor. Then see what to do about Jewellery.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-16 at 04:49 PM.

The new zone Sirens Landing has an amulet that can select Vipers. I'm not sure if you have other new zones for LS or not?

Laurel merchant has some, but they're set stats and not sure if they have anything you'd want.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The new zone Sirens Landing has an amulet that can select Vipers. I'm not sure if you have other new zones for LS or not?

Laurel merchant has some, but they're set stats and not sure if they have anything you'd want.
    Oh I got those Laurel ones. Need to sit my ass down and do LS at some point. Gonna focus on rerolling my gear into Vipers. Since I have GS/Staff going to stick with those weapons for now.

Again cheers for all the help everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh I got those Laurel ones. Need to sit my ass down and do LS at some point. Gonna focus on rerolling my gear into Vipers. Since I have GS/Staff going to stick with those weapons for now.

Again cheers for all the help everyone.
    All the new LS maps grant access to ascended trinkets (you select the stats you want) that are easy to get with time. Just make an effort to hit them up and mine a few of the map specific node on that map. I think Bitterfrost has exotic viper trinkets on a heart vendor, which is fine because the jump from exotic to ascended with condi gear isn't huge.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All the new LS maps grant access to ascended trinkets (you select the stats you want) that are easy to get with time. Just make an effort to hit them up and mine a few of the map specific node on that map. I think Bitterfrost has exotic viper trinkets on a heart vendor, which is fine because the jump from exotic to ascended with condi gear isn't huge.
    Yeah. I'm gonna sit down either this weekend or next and hammer out the LS. Get at least a waypoint in each map so I can TP with ease.

How pain in the backside is Unbound Magic and where is the best place to farm that? I imagine the Berries are from gathering hubs?

10+ Year Old Account
    The absolute best way to get magic is if you have the permanent crafting tools but it think those are like $30. You can find limited use ones on the LS story maps for karma. Just harvest everything and the magic comes flowing in. Bloodstoon Fen has the most magic just laying out in the open.

The berries show up on your minimap.

I hate farming so its a PITA to me but its difficult. Its basically free loot. Everything is character specific too so if you have more than one lvl 80 you can speed up the process.

Last edited by PACOX; 2017-08-17 at 01:12 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yeah just did it and got the Ascended Viper Weapon book. Chose Greatsword and I'll get to work on that methinks.

Need to go back for the rest of the Viper Inscriptions at some point though.
    The best way to get aurillian and those ascended books is to run the AB meta. For the pre-event do all 4 sides. Kill one wave and the move to the next. That will net you 14 keys and a chunk of aurillian. Then do the meta and get some more. You don't even need to complete the meta the first time each day to loot the chests. If you want to loot them a second time then you need to complete the meta.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. I'm gonna sit down either this weekend or next and hammer out the LS. Get at least a waypoint in each map so I can TP with ease.

How pain in the backside is Unbound Magic and where is the best place to farm that? I imagine the Berries are from gathering hubs?
    The best way for me is to get the infinite magic gathering tools. It's not really cost effective so it's more of a convenience thing but the bonus unbound magic is really awesome. They are on special for 2700 gems this week.

It takes some unbound magic upfront of course, but I've got personal nodes for each of them...
    so many rubies/pearls/berries/whatever...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

That's gear and GS rerolled. Just gonna craft an Exo Scepter and Dagger for now. Don't really do Fractals anyway so AR isn't a huge deal.

Can I ask for the last part. What runes should I be using on my GS and Scepter/Dagger?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-18 at 05:47 PM.

That's gear and GS rerolled. Just gonna craft an Exo Scepter and Dagger for now. Don't really do Fractals anyway so AR isn't a huge deal.

Can I ask for the last part. What runes should I be using on my GS and Scepter/Dagger?
    doesn't really matter that much, you can do straight +damage or freeze on weapon swap goes well with reaper traits
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    doesn't really matter that much, you can do straight +damage or freeze on weapon swap goes well with reaper traits
    Using Chill on Greatsword with Force and Bleed on Scepter. Just deciding what to use on Dagger.

Ended up using a Vuln one on Dagger for now. See how it goes.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-18 at 06:43 PM.