View Poll Results: Who is your favourite youtuber?

Voters
302. This poll is closed
  • Preach Gaming

54 17.88%
  • Bellullar Gaming

40 13.25%
  • TradeChat

7 2.32%
  • Tankspot

4 1.32%
  • Fatboss

21 6.95%
  • Asmongold

67 22.19%
  • Other

109 36.09%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can't believe Nobbel is not on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    This guy has some decent vids for guides https://www.youtube.com/user/SignsOfKelani, unfortunately with LoSgaming taking a tier off we're limited in video guide choices.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I've seen their videos before. I like the TL;DR videos because they're really brief and to the point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkN...Ee3ykInAZRyVzQ

Problem is, they come out with their videos around the time the boss has already come out, so you can't really look at it before progression. Still appreciate the work they do, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, I've seen their videos before. I like the TL;DR videos because they're really brief and to the point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkN...Ee3ykInAZRyVzQ

Problem is, they come out with their videos around the time the boss has already come out, so you can't really look at it before progression. Still appreciate the work they do, though.
    I honestly forgot about TL;DR, thanks for reminding me lol.

As for OT, don't really watch YouTube much anymore aside from funny compilations for OW and PUBG, most watching is done on twitch now /shrug

Taliesin and Evitel are by far my faves since I stumbled upon their Tier 20 video, because they're very self-aware and just hilarious (and hot, btw).
    Bellular is quite fun to watch but I usually disagree with most of his views. Panser (Tradechat) is awesome but I wouldn't consider her just a WoW Youtuber as she does a shit ton of other videos as well.
    So yeah, my Triunvirate would be Taliesin and Evitel, Bellular and Tradechat.
    Oh, and MadSeason, too. His soothing voice is awesome.

Deleted
    None. They all suck and are useless.

I just can't get into Crendor's content. Nice guy nothing against him personally. He strikes me as someone who is just streaming because its his job and paycheck, not because he has fun. Unenthusiastic, doesn't know much about the game, just.... goofy monotony.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    1. Taliesin and Evitel
    Never heard of them till this thread. They don't have that many subs and I've never seen them featured on suggestions so far.

Not really feeling all the makeup worn in the vids.

Asmongold 100%. Fatboss and other channels that are basically only for raid mechanics/guides I don't really consider. Channel like Taliesin and Evitel, Bellular, and Preach just pander to drooling casuals and lfr retards which isn't very stimulating content.

10+ Year Old Account
    A mix of Nobble, Nixxiom/Mooclucking and Pixelcat for me.

Sometimes Kaif too since he can be amusing.
    Last edited by Faylinn; 2017-08-17 at 04:00 AM.

lol Tankspot what is this a poll from 2008?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobble. Wow has the worst streamers and youtubers outside of people like Nobble and maybe Soda when he doesn't humor his base imo. Socially retarded cringefests who would be painful to hang around with IRL. I'm sure they're nice people but they make other gamers look well adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    All things considered, who is your favourite?
    Whats yours Tennisace?

My faves is none though i used to love jessi and healvbabyface and that guy who has cancer and some others i forget but i dont care for wow youtubers anymore.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-08-17 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    He seriously annoys the shit out of me. Tradechat is the pink haired girl right? Yeah, she annoys the shit out of me as well. I watch fatboss's guides I don't watch WoW youtubers at all it's hard enough for me to be interested in the game long enough to do what I'm doing. I don't want to see annoying people play it.
    Do you like anybody? Like IRL even?

Honestly all of these people in this thread calling these YouTuber's "annoying mouthpieces" probably hate themselves IRL.

Nobbel87! My favorite lore-dude. He's a really nice guy on stream, and he's very smart.

Lore(before he was hired by Blizzard). I miss his WoW content sooo much, havnt found a replacement yet.
    Also, Totalbiscuit. Very much miss his content as well.

If I had to pick from the list, Preach.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2017-08-17 at 05:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Preach
    Asmongold

for other i will choose Nobbel. Preach and asmongold are entertaining and all, but when i want to actually learn something i will watch nobbel. Fucking love his lore vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    Asmongold 100%. Fatboss and other channels that are basically only for raid mechanics/guides I don't really consider. Channel like Taliesin and Evitel, Bellular, and Preach just pander to drooling casuals and lfr retards which isn't very stimulating content.
    This.

I met Wtihered Jim once and he was just as good in real life as he is in his videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belluar is the only one I like and even then, I'm not actually subscribed to him.

I can't stand Asmongold. Mostly because he's JUST. SO. UGLY.
    I find Preach loud, obnoxious and too focused on the try hard level of WoW.
    Nixxiom is decent but his content is too silly without actually being funny.
    Crendor is the same, sans the decent bit.
    I respect Nobbel's content but I can't stand it because of my irrational hatred of European accents in my Youtube vids.
    I never liked Tradechat but my opinion of her has plummeted even further after the terrible job she did MCing Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-08-17 at 09:02 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Asmonbald, Fatboss, Crendor, Hayven (RIP ), MadSeasonShow and NoraSunstrider

Deleted
    WhatupitsyourboiAsmongoldherewithanothervideoaboutmythictombofsargerasBIGDICKMETERWHORING (tiny breath) anywaywasIwassayingtheressoeneatlittletricksyoucandOHABATTLEPETnextbigpatch

Etc

He's great.