Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    See the last line in what you quoted. You're just flat-out wrong here. The swastika is still used in overtly non-Nazi contexts.

Is was never "their symbol" exclusively. If you want to talk about someone flying a USSR flag specifically, fine, but stop acting like the hammer-and-sickle is "bad" because you don't understand the history of communist theory and symbolism.

Why haven't you read the articles on this? Because it produced enough public outcry that this guy was spending more time handling that than his duties. So since he couldn't do the job, he was moved to another position.

Even if that were the reason (again; it wasn't), then it wouldn't be about anything "right-wing" or "conservative". It would be the use of hateful symbolism and the pushing of an implicitly bigoted and hateful message, using insulting and hateful stereotypes.

I don't identify that stuff as "right-wing" or "conservative". Why do you?
    You do realize what those symbols represent yes? Look at Venezuela now. People are literally dying. Communism always kills people because it just can't work. It's pure evil and kills people!

As for your last point, if he was fired for not performing hes duties, why is the thread about him being fired for writing that book? Wouldn't you call that misleading?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Not a valid point. Maybe if it had brown skin and a towel on its head. i see a fat croc with lots of hair and fat clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

Person with a big nose could be any religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Have you?
    Of course, hard to forget being on the receiving end of it . I just think it's funny due to how retarded it sounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Oh my, I totally didnt get that! That book is really making it too easy! What's next, Pepe and Pede burning down the yews? They could make it a sequel: "Pepe and Pede in sorrow's forest."
    Don't give them ideas because that's actually creative in a darkly funny and horrific way.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    The really ironic thing is that most media these days is just about as blatantly liberal propaganda as this is conservative.
    I don't follow politics or media, it's really really unhealthy for you to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Thank you. Never heard of "Mudslimes" before. I honestly couldn't tell what the hell was that picture. Thought they were covered in croc-poop or something.
    Oh but there's more! Sand-niggers, towelheads, Hajji (remember Johnny Quest?), and a few others but those are the more "creative" ones I've heard over the years.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    You do realize what those symbols represent yes? Look at Venezuela now. People are literally dying. Communism always kills people because it just can't work. It's pure evil and kills people!
    This is just a factless, emotion-laden rant that doesn't consider history in any way whatsoever. It's pure McCarthy hatemongering, and that's all.

As for your last point, if he was fired for not performing hes duties, why is the thread about him being fired for writing that book? Wouldn't you call that misleading?
    No, because none of the three articles said that. The first two articles take pains to mention this within the first three sentences. So why didn't you bother reading the sources?

You inventing a persecution that didn't exist in the articles is what's "misleading".

15+ Year Old Account
    Feels bad, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Oh but there's more! Sand-niggers, towelheads, Hajji (remember Johnny Quest?), and a few others but those are the more "creative" ones I've heard over the years.

Go back to india you smelly Muhammad.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-08-16 at 10:52 PM.

Ok, they why is writing a meme.. crude humor reference book a bad thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Again whats morally wrong with being right wing or a conservative?
    Well, that depends. If your belief is that you wish to take away the freedoms of others, just because they are gay, Muslim, black, or any other trait/characteristic that does not cause harm... then there's plenty morally wrong with it. If your desire is to forcefully limit the culture of others, or force your own upon others, then I believe that to be morally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is just a factless, emotion-laden rant that doesn't consider history in any way whatsoever. It's pure McCarthy hatemongering, and that's all.

No, because none of the three articles said that. The first two articles take pains to mention this within the first three sentences. So why didn't you bother reading the sources?

You inventing a persecution that didn't exist in the articles is what's "misleading".
    Factless ha? Lets see now, was waiting for you to say that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes...munist_regimes

Enjoy.

And I don't click on the links.. never know whats there. Doesn't say that in the OP.

Again whats morally wrong with being right wing or a conservative?
    nothing, also that's not why the guy was fired. find another well to fish for outrage out of.

Factless ha? Lets see now, was waiting for you to say that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes...munist_regimes

Enjoy.

And I don't click on the links.. never know whats there. Doesn't say that in the OP.
    So, you have just admitted to willful ignorance... good to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, that depends. If your belief is that you wish to take away the freedoms of others, just because they are gay, Muslim, black, or any other trait/characteristic that does not cause harm... then there's plenty morally wrong with it. If your desire is to forcefully limit the culture of others, or force your own upon others, then I believe that to be morally wrong.
    Words and jokes don't take anyones rights away. We a have a constitution that guarantees everyone equal rights.

- - - Updated - - -

So, you have just admitted to willful ignorance... good to know.
    My communist crimes link is based on facts.. your quote is based on what exactly? Your personal opinion? Show me one successful communist society, I dare you

I lost my shit laughing at the actual mud people picture.

also I must have missed where it was a stated goal of communism to kill millions of people and not the dick head authoritarians that simply did so as a means of staying in power. unlike that other school of thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    The left definitely has the upper hand when it comes to creating subtle propoganda.

Words and jokes don't take anyones rights away. We a have a constitution that guarantees everyone equal rights.

- - - Updated - - -

My communist crimes link is based on facts.. your quote is based on what exactly? Your personal opinion? Show me one successful communist society, I dare you
    You just admitted to not even reading the referenced articles from the OP...

People do have rights. That does not mean that they cannot be fired for their actions. There's a difference, even when working for a government agency.

There has never been a communist nation in the history of humanity. The closest attempts were tiny little colonies of a few dozen people.

Deleted
    You just admitted to not even reading the referenced articles from the OP...

People do have rights. That does not mean that they cannot be fired for their actions. There's a difference, even when working for a government agency.

There has never been a communist nation in the history of humanity. The closest attempts were tiny little colonies of a few dozen people.
    What actions? Being right wing you mean.

Also communism is impossible, drop it. Humans aren't communist by nature.

What actions? Being right wing you mean.

Also communism is impossible, drop it. Humans aren't communist by nature.
    Well, writing an obviously bigoted and biased book would be a start. Pushing an Islamophobic message can easily get a guy fired from a job.

You are the one who brought up communism, so why are you telling me to drop it?

Deleted
    Well, writing an obviously bigoted and biased book would be a start. Pushing an Islamophobic message can easily get a guy fired from a job.

You are the one who brought up communism, so why are you telling me to drop it?
    Bigoted in your opinion.. sadly MMO champion doesn't allow religious discussions but your buzzword is just meaningless nonsense. "Islamophobia" doesn't exist as you can criticize people on their ideology.

Bigoted in your opinion.. sadly MMO champion doesn't allow religious discussions but your buzzword is just meaningless nonsense. "Islamophobia" doesn't exist as you can criticize people on their ideology.
    Islamophobia does exist, and it is a real word. If you like, I can get you the definition of the word you say doesn't exist. As for whether it's my opinion, yes it is. Many issues like this are subjective in nature, as is often the case when it comes to HR issues for employers.

Luckily, a good "libertarian" like you would never want to restrict someone's freedoms based on their ideology, right? Don't bother, I already know the answer to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Feels bad, man.

Go back to india you smelly Muhammad.
    No u! Also I have excellent taste in cologne ^_^.