Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I would hope Madrid has more mental strength than PSG
    They have to score 4. We will score at least once. 1-3 OT and penalties or 1-4.

I dunno. I got a weird feeling about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    They have to score 4. We will score at least once. 1-3 OT and penalties or 1-4.

I dunno. I got a weird feeling about this.
    Asensio in under 4mins. This kid....

aaaand it's over

Deleted
    so yeah... asensio. thanks.

Barcelona look really disjointed, no one is making supporting runs its all just the odd random solo run by suarez or messi

- - - Updated - - -

Yep barca are fucked this season, they look awful.

Deleted
    oh well... sorry but Barça is bad right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha Barca. Glorious to see their demise.

The way they look on the field right now and the barca management talking shit about their own players (pique own goal) its safe to say barca arnt winning shit this year

Deleted
    We are winning 2-0 but it isn't that. It is how we are winning. Barcelona is not there.

We are winning 2-0 but it isn't that. It is how we are winning. Barcelona is not there.
    They have only scored once from 2 games so far and needed to cheat to do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They have only scored once from 2 games so far and needed to cheat to do it
    Pretty much. We don't have Cristiano. We are not playing Bale (THANK GOD), we ain't playing Isco nor Casemiro. L.Vazquez has done more than Bale in a year. Asensio IS a STAR... 3.7M WHAT a STEAL!

- - - Updated - - -

Also look at Kovacic... AMAZING player (Only thing I gotta give merit to Benitez)

Deleted
    End of an era?

Lose Xavi and you look like shite.

Pretty much. We don't have Cristiano. We are not playing Bale (THANK GOD), we ain't playing Isco nor Casemiro. L.Vazquez has done more than Bale in a year. Asensio IS a STAR... 3.7M WHAT a STEAL!
    Also look at Kovacic... AMAZING player.
    No Casemiro or Isco and still dominating says a lot, casemiro in particular has barca's number down, very effective holding midfielder vs them.

Ive always rated Vazquez hes a work horse of a forward, And Kovacic is another player who would be a first team player for pretty much any team.

Even with losing James and Morata RM squad is just ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    End of an era?

Lose Xavi and you look like shite.
    iniesta is MIA at 33y/o too. Thats a sad day for football.

Deleted
    You have to see this goal OVER and OVER again. Also.. it is Barcelona we playing against, not some trashy 4th division team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snqGPZWsPbQ

The height and dip on asensio's shots is a thing of beauty

- - - Updated - - -

Messi and suarez do not look happy

Deleted
    Is Nyriqo=Norg?

Another fake Real Madrid supporter? Losing track of these aliases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Is Nyriqo=Norg?

Another fake Real Madrid supporter? Losing track of these aliases.
    Norg?

Fake Real Madrid supporter? Who are you?

Norg?

Fake Real Madrid supporter? Who are you?
    Norg was a poster that used to post here but got sick of getting abused by the poster you just quoted. This charming individual supports some nobody Scottish team and believes if you don't travel to each game you're not a real "fan"....yeah one of those guys. Faster you make use of the ignore feature on this site the better, just a suggestion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Norg was a poster that used to post here but got sick of getting abused by the poster you just quoted. This charming individual supports some nobody Scottish team and believes if you don't travel to each to game you're not a real "fan"....yeah one of those guys. Faster you make use the ignore feature on this site the better, just a suggestion.
    Gotta be completely honest with you and say I don't even know there was an ignore feature.

Not a real "fan" if I don't travel with the team and so on... I would show you I'm a member and I've been supporting my team since I was born (I'm also a UDLP supporter tho).

Oh, Scottish football fan. Well I guess I'll give the benefit of the doubt as I won't start any feud... just not my thing.