Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Jaina is so sexy.. probably sexiest human ever made by blizzard
    Why can you never post something without the word sex or sexy in it??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Human as in WoW or in general all Blizzard games? Cause I can argue a lot here. xD
    Wow human women are good(Depending on who it is). Different topic though
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It's still just your own assumption and not a fact. Just because they said that it would be good, doesn't mean they will manage to do it. Also post proofs where they said it.
    You do seem like you're personally offended by the idea of anyone being excited for an expansion announcement at Gamescom. You've gone out of your way to repeat your opinion quite a few times.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Jaina is so sexy.. probably sexiest human ever made by blizzard
    there are hundreds of hentai sites out there, cant you just hang out in one of those?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    You do seem like you're personally offended by the idea of anyone being excited for an expansion announcement at Gamescom. You've gone out of your way to repeat your opinion quite a few times.
    I never state my opinions as fact, nor do I blame blizzard for my own assumptions.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    btw, i think that if they are going to announce a new xpac at gamescon(I'm Really hoping for it) they will post something until friday to get us hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonanx View Post
    btw, i think that if they are going to announce a new xpac at gamescon(I'm Really hoping for it) they will post something until friday to get us hyped.
    i think too! they let us speculate alot first!

I wonder if some people at Blizzard are sometimes taking a peak at this subject. If so, they must be laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    At least the Blizzard CMs view the popular fansites with some level of regularity (it helps to get fan voices from third-party outlets). We can't be sure how often they do, but I have a hard time believing they don't check in on threads like this once in a while just to see how close we can get.
    The fact that the guy who leaked Legion (and no one believed him) got in trouble in a huge thread that had speculation then you can be sure that they check this site.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm genuinely curious why Blizzard would go to Gamescom to just show off a patch. Is 7.3 really that big? I mean I haven't kept up with the game as of lately. 7.2 was a pretty nice patch. What is 7.3 bringing that makes it worthy? Though I honestly couldn't see myself being hyped to go play a patch at gamescom that was on the PTR already. Maybe it will make sense if we get a schedule? Have we gotten any info like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just watched the whole map of Azeroth from Argus...
    The Broken Isles are so tiny
    Ghostlands / Eversong woods / Quel'Danas don't exist, dunno why...

And btw, just in case :

http://imgur.com/qdPQHyQ

The floating "isle" is Mac'Aree
    Last edited by Valysar; 2017-08-16 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    I'm genuinely curious why Blizzard would go to Gamescom to just show off a patch. Is 7.3 really that big? I mean I haven't kept up with the game as of lately. 7.2 was a pretty nice patch. What is 7.3 bringing that makes it worthy? Though I honestly couldn't see myself being hyped to go play a patch at gamescom that was on the PTR already. Maybe it will make sense if we get a schedule? Have we gotten any info like that?
    7.3 is a pretty big patch (a new zone split in three subzones, several questchains, a dungeon...), but WoW isn't their only game. It's barely their main game anymore. They'll have stuff to show for Overwatch, Hearthstone, HotS and possibly even announce a new game. They have plenty of stuff to show at Gamescom, just not what some people in this thread want/expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

And btw, just in case :

I remember someone said that was outland LMFAO LUL

Yeah we talked about it a looooong time ago, no idea why they didn't bother using updated maps to be honest

10+ Year Old Account

And btw, just in case :

Probably a oversight. Think they just wanted to show the important parts(Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor Maelstrom etc).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    7.3 is a pretty big patch (a new zone split in three subzones, several questchains, a dungeon...), but WoW isn't their only game. It's barely their main game anymore. They'll have stuff to show for Overwatch, Hearthstone, HotS and possibly even announce a new game. They have plenty of stuff to show at Gamescom, just not what some people in this thread want/expect.
    We don't know that. Could be anything at this point.

And btw, just in case :

They are using a weird combo on that Azeroth. Some parts are pre-cata, some are missing and much more.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Page 300 hype!

Anyway, I'm off to bed. To end the day on a cheerful note:

• The Jaina Proudmoore key art is still highly relevant. It would not feature Jaina at BlizzCon unless content announced prior to BlizzCon made her relevant first.
    • The Kul Tiras quest armour was obviously planted to cause speculation. Why do it this early if the announcement is far away? They could have waited to include it in the game files until 7.3.5.
    • It would be absolutely bonkers to only talk about 7.3 and 7.3.5 at Gamescom. 7.1 back in 2016 was different; Legion was just about to come out and they wanted to keep the hype train going, show that patches would continue to release regularly, etc. With 7.3 it's different as we know everything about it and we even know when it's coming. It's not good marketing material, even if it's good content.
    • It's not weird or unprecedented to talk about an expansion before the final patch is released. In fact, it is good PR. If new and exciting content is on the horizon, people remain subbed. They want to play alts, plan for the expansion, finish their professions, etc.
    • Regarding an announcement of an announcement, it could happen at any time or it couldn't happen at all. We will see some type of schedule before next week, that's for certain. Whether or not it will include an invitation for a special event is irrelevant. As long as there is some type of stream scheduled, the expansion is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    They have other games than WoW. Overwatch is their flagship game now, not WoW.

Anyway, another few months wait until Blizzcon for the expansion reveal.