Page 74 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    did Trump say or imply equal?
    He implied "equal " so hard we have a 70-plus page thread filled with people from every aspect of American politics and business attacking Trump for it.

It's not just nameless MMO-Cers. It's the entire country. Hell, it's the entire planet. Everyone saw it. Everyone called him out on it. Yes he implied they were equal so hard the WH tried to What He Said Was that very day. You don't have to take my word for it. Grab a page of this thread at random, click on any link, and read what an actual person in a position to matter says on it.

Trump made that blatant implication. Twice. The American Nazis and the KKK cheered it, everyone else jeered it. The question now is, why don't you see it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you Americans sort your life out by this time next year please. My sister is getting married over there and I would rather we have a great time, not one where America is burning and we are greeted with the appointed new Hitler.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

was he wrong when he did that then? so why wouldn't it not make it wrong him doing it now?
    oh please, as if YOU give a shit weather he ran his mouth off in those instances or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I love how if the Russia investigation isn't mentioned for 24 hours, Trumpkins think it's gone away.

Keep up the wishful thinking.
    Game of Thrones hasn't aired since Last Sunday. It's officially over forever.

Edit: Uhh. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Still claiming reverse. This will simply put Trump into "political capital" bankruptcy, and they won't touch his agenda. The GOP will push what they can by 2018, knowing they'll be blamed for his early crazy shit, and write their own bills, not his, and shove them under his tiny hands to sign. What happens in 2018 I don't know, but there is no current reason to think the GOP will make substantial gains with no progress and Trump's crazy antics destroying domestic and international relations and agendas. Trump will sit in the corner, a 3 1/2 year lame duck, wondering who is to blame for how things ended so poorly. If it were possible, I'd buy stock in the word "rigged" around Sept 2019 when Trump is either "suggested" not to run by his own people, or flat-out challenged in primaries.

The GOP should not like this. So far, all they've got is the Russia sanctions. That should tell everyone something.
    So its safe to say no 2nd term for Trump at lease. I'm ok with him being a lame duck for 3 1/2 years. In my opinion if he stay's for the full 3 1/2 years to finish out this term it will do so much damage to the republican party they wouldn't even be able to get Jesus himself to win.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Can you Americans sort your life out by this time next year please.
    I'd say "we're working on it" but quite frankly Trump's doing most of the damage to himself at this point. 37.3% and falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Can you Americans sort your life out by this time next year please. My sister is getting married over there and I would rather we have a great time, not one where America is burning and we are greeted with the appointed new Hitler.
    Don't fret man. This is America's immune system purging an opportunistic infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    So in just a few posts we have false equivalencies, whataboutisms and now feigned ignorance.

Someone needs to make a bingo card for this shit.

I almost said drinking game but that would be dangerous.
    Ya lets not make it a drinking game since I am already drinking.

(Just drinking a Smirnoff but still).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So its safe to say no 2nd term for Trump at lease.
    If things continue this way, it's basically impossible. Presidents typically lose ratings, rather than gain them, as they are in office, as they are (rightly or wrongly) held accountable for things that happened. More so, when they are provably the cause of such.

Trump can turn it around, but at this time, there is no clear route to do so. It'll take substantial effort, possibly a war for ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    deflect deflect deflect

Is that a good summary of what's going on in your head?
    seriously man can you ever have an open thought out debate with out the personal attacks
    these forums hasn't changed a bit for the few months I stayed away hoping when I came back there would be new members that would have a honest thought out debate and not resort to childish insults and snide comments but I was expecting way to much it is the same o same o nothing has changed
    so later have fun in your echo chamber

When will the alt left learn that this is all their fault? Hillary Clinton is the worst President the USA never had! Can you imagine how much worse this would be with Killary actually condemning hate groups!? Freedom of speech bruhs! Every idea has equal value like Stalinism and Nazism, perfectly fine and not all to have been proven utterly toxic to civilisied society.

If authoritarian alt leftists weren't so mean about being intoloerant of intolerance then I'm sure the USA would be a much more cohesive place. Remember when ANTIFA mind controlled Hitler into killing all those Jews to false flag the Alt Right when all the Alt Right wants to do is remove and kill all those PoCs!?

This shit needs to stop! The Alt Left needs to sort it's shit out and stop antagonizing the paragons of virtue that are the Alt Right

10+ Year Old Account
    he didn't recant he didn't say or imply I take back what I said about white nationalism and Nazi if he did please provide us the quote I know it is very easy to fill in the blanks hear what you only want to hear to fit your predetermine narrative to justify your out rage
    and I will repeat calling out two wrongs doesn't dismiss or diminish one wrong over the other
    He repeated what he first said. Unless you are now arguing that he meant both, the first and the second statement, after saying he didn't know all the fact to make the first. Him doubling down on the first, is recanting the second. Remember, you are the one who claimed Trumps first and now third statement, where due to not knowing the facts. Oops?

Detroit Red Wings to white supremacist group: Stop using our logo
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/red...lle/index.html
    Yes, just like the 82nd airborne told the Nazi wearing their hat to fuck off, seems like groups don't like to be associated with Nazis. They the 82nd airborne didn't say there were two sides, they said they killed a lot of them on mother fucking D-Day.

and once again calling out two wrongs doesn't dismiss or diminish one wrong over the other
    It absolutely does... it's why a word diluting exists. Oops number 2?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

seriously man can you ever have an open thought out debate with out the personal attacks.
    Can you have a open thought out debate without what if's?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    When will the alt left learn that this is all their fault? Hillary Clinton is the worst President the USA never had! Can you imagine how much worse this would be with Killary actually condemning hate groups!? Freedom of speech bruhs! Every idea has equal value like Stalinism and Nazism, perfectly fine and not all to have been proven utterly toxic to civilisied society.

If authoritarian alt leftists weren't so mean about being intoloerant of intolerance then I'm sure the USA would be a much more cohesive place. Remember when ANTIFA mind controlled Hitler into killing all those Jews to false flag the Alt Right when all the Alt Right wants to do is remove and kill all those PoCs!?

This shit needs to stop! The Alt Left needs to sort it's shit out and stop antagonizing the paragons of virtue that are the Alt Right
    I really hope you forgot the /s..

10+ Year Old Account

Dude... people say nearly the same thing, without being sarcastic. The good ol' days of talking shit on the internet are much harder to find. Every stupid thing you can imagine has not just been said, but defended in the name of victim hood.

My last two bans came from 'embracing Trumpism'... I think all, but 1 of all my bans have been over sarcasm. Which I guess it isn't totally fair, as I can see it as 'minor flaming'... but, still... it's a funny claim to make.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously man can you ever have an open thought out debate with out the personal attacks
    In what world is "you are deflecting" a personal attack? Because quite frankly, @zorkuus is correct. You started this whole thing by talking about the peaceful right to assemble, which hasn't been relevant since the state of emergency was declared. Whether or not there should have been an American Nazi and KKK rally isn't important anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

The Alt Left needs to sort it's shit out and stop antagonizing the paragons of virtue that are the Alt Right
    9/10 needs a touch more victim complex but otherwise spot on. I laughed.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's over. Throw Bannon on the pile!

Bannon went on to dismiss the white nationalists who rallied in the college town as "clowns" who had been played up by the media. Bannon conceded that the White House did, however, need to play a bigger role in marginalizing white nationalist influence.

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” Bannon said. “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more."
    That's right: the groups Trump refused to condemn, Bannon has now called clowns and losers. The very single last holdout has finally weighed in on the matter, and condemned them in no uncertain terms. "Crush" is not a vague or ambiguous term.

Trump stands alone.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's over. Throw Bannon on the pile!
    Holy shit out of all people......

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's like a revolving door of Nazi sympathizers. The second one gets banned, another returns from obscurity to take its place.
    It's likely only 3-4 people spread through all the accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

these forums hasn't changed a bit for the few months I stayed away hoping when I came back there would be new members that would have a honest thought out debate and not resort to childish insults and snide comments but I was expecting way to much it is the same o same o nothing has changed
    so later have fun in your echo chamber
    Accurately calling you out for deflecting is a personal attack now? Do you need a safe space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Accurately calling you out for deflecting is a personal attack now? Do you need a safe space?
    I hear .ru sites are good for that. You know they're taking Nazis now? If they take Nazis, they'll take anyone.

Deleted
    Still claiming reverse. This will simply put Trump into "political capital" bankruptcy, and they won't touch his agenda. The GOP will push what they can by 2018, knowing they'll be blamed for his early crazy shit, and write their own bills, not his, and shove them under his tiny hands to sign. What happens in 2018 I don't know, but there is no current reason to think the GOP will make substantial gains with no progress and Trump's crazy antics destroying domestic and international relations and agendas. Trump will sit in the corner, a 3 1/2 year lame duck, wondering who is to blame for how things ended so poorly. If it were possible, I'd buy stock in the word "rigged" around Sept 2019 when Trump is either "suggested" not to run by his own people, or flat-out challenged in primaries.

The GOP should not like this. So far, all they've got is the Russia sanctions. That should tell everyone something.
    Pretty much what I also predict. The Russian sanctions were just a start, now with the Republicans openly moving away from the Trump figure, they will use the Presidency to pass what they want and nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    Remaining indifferent and squawking one liners on twitter while taking no actions isn't denouncing it, at all.
    Well, words are the only things can be done right now. It's a start to see people like McCain, Rubio and Kisnich talking openly against Trump.