View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You don't think that the idea that Asian women are submissive comes from experiences that men have made with Asian women?
    No, because anyone that has lived here would know it's blatantly false.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have conveniently left out the whole argument. Why do stereotypes in general exist? Why do we always talk about how women love shopping and collecting clothes like shoes? Completely fabricated? No basis to it at all?

You don't think that the idea that Asian women are submissive comes from experiences that men have made with Asian women?

- - - Updated - - -

You must have no experience with women if you think that.

Contrary to popular belief, women like sex. As much as men. If not more.
    No doubt that these would have a much higher rate of STDs than those who feel they are worth something and not giving it up so easily.

Deleted
    The sooner sex happens, the better. The only thing that will leave a significant impression on a girl is penetrating her with your dick. Months of sexless dating aren't.
    I am a girl. And I strongly disagree. But to each their own, I suppose - I am not going to tell others how to live their life, and everyone has to do what they consider right for themselves anyway. I just know that for me, sex outside of a serious relationship would be an absolute No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, because anyone that has lived here would know it's blatantly false.
    You are still ignoring the same argument. Guess you have no answer. Obviously this is a giant worldwide conspiracy by racists to put Asian women into a bad light. Who knows who started it. Maybe it was Satan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I am a girl. And I strongly disagree. But to each their own, I suppose - I am not going to tell others how to live their life, and everyone has to do what they consider right for themselves anyway. I just know that for me, sex outside of a serious relationship would be an absolute No.
    Yeah I hate sex with no strings attached, too. Orgasms are totally overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    sure, we'll pretend we believe you.

You must have no experience with women if you think that.
    And you've convinced me that your little experience comes from being a teenager.
    Congratulations.
    When you grow up (assuming you discover "emotional maturity"), You''ll find out how different things really are in life. (Of course, you'll likely have a few illegitimate children too, to support but thems the breaks)

You are still ignoring the same argument. Guess you have no answer. Obviously this is a giant worldwide conspiracy by racists to put Asian women into a bad light. Who knows who started it. Maybe it was Satan.
    I quite frankly don't care why the stereotype exists, it's blatantly false and you should feel bad for perpetuating it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And you've convinced me that your little experience comes from being a teenager.
    Congratulations.
    When you grow up (assuming you discover "emotional maturity"), You''ll find out how different things really are in life. (Of course, you'll likely have a few illegitimate children too, to support but thems the breaks)

What are you even talking about? Why would I have children? lol
    And that font is horrible.

Yeah I hate sex with no strings attached, too. Orgasms are totally overrated.
    Because sex never has no strings attached. You know birth control and condoms aren't ever 100% and some of us aren't into killing our babies... so as a female yeah no, I'm with her. Sex outside of a serious relationship would be a no.

Deleted
    I quite frankly don't care why the stereotype exists, it's blatantly false and you should feel bad for perpetuating it.
    See that's the problem. That you don't care. You've never asked yourself this. You've never even entertained the thought that it could have a basis in reality. Just because it personally offends you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anida View Post
    Because sex never has strings attached. You know birth control and condoms aren't ever 100% and some of us aren't into killing our babies... so as a female yeah no, I'm with her. Sex outside of a serious relationship would be a no.
    Jesus Christ, at least with as few strings attached as possible, Mr. overthinker.

See that's the problem. That you don't care. You've never asked yourself this. You've never even entertained the thought that it could have a basis in reality. Just because it personally offends you.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ, at least with as few strings attached as possible, Mr. overthinker.
    If you like orgasms without strings attached just masturbate.. problem solved!

I mean, if they initiate it then hell yeah. I'm always down to fool around.

It doesn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's his current reality. Every post he gets defensive about, shows where his ego lives; in his pants. Which is where most kids keep that sort of thing.
    His lack of experience and his desire to show his ignorance of women in general reveal that much.
    *shrugs*
    I've recently had to deal with a guy all of 20yrs old who had that kind of attitude.

This thread is a fun read, people throwing their own insecurities around left and right.

Sex on the first date is completely acceptable (I'm not into it personally but I don't see anything wrong with it).

Oh, and having a fetish is neither racist or wrong. Unless the fetish itself is illegal I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

This isn't about self control, it's about a healthy couple. Having sex early is good to ensure compatibility.

One month is ridiculous for adults.
    Judge-y about what? That you seem to have very little interest in sex? Maybe I'm not so much "judge-y" about that as I am doubting that you are telling the truth.

I have all the self-control in the world, honey. I just don't see a point in wasting time. Life is too short and you have to use every second of it.
    I'm not a ho who sleeps with someone without knowing them, sorry. One month is literally a nothing period of time.

I have a hard time believing that you're so hard up for sex that you can't wait until you have some idea of who you're sleeping with. That sounds like a good way to get hurt, or get a disease.

I personally give zero shits about what other people do with their bodies, but if you're going to act judgemental then I'm going to act that way back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for this thread again, eh?

It depends on the persons involved. There is no such thing as a set rule to follow. Personally, I am very unlikely to put out on the first or even second date. I only like to get intimate with someone I could see myself being involved with long term. Sometimes, though, I'll find somebody I'm so attracted to we go at it right away. #humansbecray

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm not a ho who sleeps with someone without knowing them, sorry. One month is literally a nothing period of time.

I have a hard time believing that you're so hard up for sex that you can't wait until you have some idea of who you're sleeping with. That sounds like a good way to get hurt, or get a disease.

I personally give zero shits about what other people do with their bodies, but if you're going to act judgemental then I'm going to act that way back.
    That's not what a ho is, a a person that's slept with 100 dudes/chicks is still a person that's slept with 100 dudes even if he/she waited a couple weeks to do it. So let's not talk shit about people.

One month is way too much and just about every man worth a damn on the SMV will not linger and waste time. You're only young for so long and waiting 1 month just to test the waters and see if you're actually compatible is fucking cringe.

I have a hard time believing that you're so hard up for sex that you can't wait until you have some idea of who you're sleeping with.
    I don't know how good you are with people but I can usually tell if I like someone within a few hours of talking to them, at best.

I don't need their entire life summary.

or get a disease.
    Is America that full of sickness that you need to carry your STD papers in your wallet? Sheesh.

but if you're going to act judgemental
    I wouldn't say I'm judgemental, power to whomever wants to do this but I wouldn't expect a decent looking dude to wait 1 month around for one girl unless he's a complete wimp.

If you make a move and you're rejected you move on. None of that " maybe later " that's how you end up 40 and alone with 3 cats.

Deleted
    What a witty retort.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't.
    No of course it doesn't offend you. Several pages of your posts in this thread are testament to that. It doesn't offend you in the slightest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that's his current reality. Every post he gets defensive about, shows where his ego lives; in his pants. Which is where most kids keep that sort of thing.
    His lack of experience and his desire to show his ignorance of women in general reveal that much.
    *shrugs*
    I've recently had to deal with a guy all of 20yrs old who had that kind of attitude.
    You keep referring to people who like sex as kids. That's actually really gross. I don't wanna know what goes on in your mind.