Deleted
    Guys Gamescom starts at 23th and ends at 26th. What if the WoW/Blizzard panel will be on the last day? That means that they can give us some information on saturday - exactly 7 days before their panel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    I'm genuinely curious why Blizzard would go to Gamescom to just show off a patch. Is 7.3 really that big? I mean I haven't kept up with the game as of lately. 7.2 was a pretty nice patch. What is 7.3 bringing that makes it worthy? Though I honestly couldn't see myself being hyped to go play a patch at gamescom that was on the PTR already. Maybe it will make sense if we get a schedule? Have we gotten any info like that?
    Blizzard go to Gamescom as a Company with all his franchise, WoW is just one of them. Its an event, a change to celebrate their games with the fans. An event with cosplay, dance, game stations and Blizzard Dev Team that speaks about their games, meet the comunity, the media...

But because is very hard to understand this, I found this inverview to Ion Hazzikostas during Gamescom 2016. Just listen the first answer at 0:53:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRVRUJrI49Q
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did enough class specific content in this expansion to equal that.

they could do it, if we demanded it.
    I'm not sure they should do what they did with Legion(Class quests) They were nice but it did sometimes make Legion feel slightly empty.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm not sure they should do what they did with Legion(Class quests) They were nice but it did sometimes make Legion feel slightly empty.
    eh, it doesn't have to be that way. they can do more than one thing in an expansion.

might make us have to wait a little longer sometimes, but that's fine by me as long as i'm getting a lot of things to do in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Guys Gamescom starts at 23th and ends at 26th. What if the WoW/Blizzard panel will be on the last day? That means that they can give us some information on saturday - exactly 7 days before their panel.
    Guys, give it up. It's not happening. Expansion announcement isn't coming until Blizzcon. Accept it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Guys, give it up. It's not happening. Expansion announcement isn't coming until Blizzcon. Accept it.
    Guys, give it up. Expansion announcement is coming at Gamescom. Accept it.

Wheter it's an expansion announcement or not, they need to give us a detailed information about WoW panel on Gamescom because they already said it's going to be there.
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2017-08-17 at 12:19 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    They do have to give a schedule right? The event starts on Wednesday for public so announcing the schedule tomorrow would be 6 days off. And again they do not have to mention any announcement for an expansion since it's motherfucking Blizzard they can do whatever the frick they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    They do have to give a schedule right? The event starts on Wednesday for public so announcing the schedule tomorrow would be 6 days off. And again they do not have to mention any announcement for an expansion since it's motherfucking Blizzard they can do whatever the frick they want to do.
    They want to attract as many people to watch it as possible. They'd never do some unannounced surprise reveal of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    They want to attract as many people to watch it as possible. They'd never do some unannounced surprise reveal of an expansion.
    I don't know how that even makes sense...like at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    They never said that they're going to reveal a new expansion at Blizzcon 2009. People didn't expect to see anything new.

Just look at that reaction of the crowd when Metzen said "the wait is over". It was such an epic moment.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did enough class specific content in this expansion to equal that.

they could do it, if we demanded it.
    all of those class quests reuse assets from each other. do you expect sub races to share the same starting zones with slight changes?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Human as in WoW or in general all Blizzard games? Cause I can argue a lot here. xD
    In world of warcraft.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    In world of warcraft.
    The only reason you play wow is because of "sexy female characters" that is all i ever see you talk about, not to mention your profile pic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    They never said that they're going to reveal a new expansion at Blizzcon 2009. People didn't expect to see anything new.

Just look at that reaction of the crowd when Metzen said "the wait is over". It was such an epic moment.

I mean nobody expected it but the timing was the best they could do.

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The only reason you play wow is because of "sexy female characters" that is all i ever see you talk about, not to mention your profile pic.
    Nah i enjoy playing it not just of the transmogs and "sexy" npcs.. i love the story and i get to meet lots of people.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    Emphasis mine, but this! So much this! Its Blizzard's world (of warcraft) and were just living in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Cata reveal was one of the best teasers for Warcraft in awhile.(It was my first expansion reveal feeling for me while I was still playing).

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post

Veil of Shadows confirmed fake by OP.
    Knew it! That OP will go somewhere if he keeps it up though. A nice amount of effort was put into that 'leak'.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    all of those class quests reuse assets from each other. do you expect sub races to share the same starting zones with slight changes?
    not all of them. like, the orc skin recolors could, or like the black rock orc and dark iron dwarf could, things like that.

It's starting to feel increasingly likely that Blizzard really is going to just "announce" 7.3, what with a lack of any announcement tease, any of the leaks we tend to get this close, a lack of a 7.3 trailer still, and word that they will be talking about upcoming content phrased like a patch. I guess it isn't totally a surprise. They did that whole website for 7.2 that looked like a stripped down version of an expansion website for whatever reason. 7.3 is a lot bigger and more interesting patch, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see an even bigger marketing push for it. If true, it means that they will be breaking precedent again this time around, but just in a completely different way than last time.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2017-08-17 at 01:25 AM.