Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    So much this.
    This is BS though.. antifas are out there in swarms, in Europe too where there are hardly any black people? Also why would anyone even care about the black people(in a negative way)? Alt right is really diverse.. while they do have some wannabe nazis, most of them are just trolls, free speech activists, libertarians and others.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    lmao the "antifa branch of Boston"
    so like a cell or do they actually have po boxes and offices now
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    I can't believe that anyone believed this in the first place....people are insanely guillible.
    Welcome to 2017, where people believe false shit in their desperation to not believe false shit, leading to them seeking out "alternative media"...

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Still we have people here defending stabbing horses, sick as fuck.
    One. One poster said he'd attack horses if they were used aggressively against protesters. One.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Please do point out what I missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    When those horses are used aggressively against protesters, then yeah... fuck the horses. I'd cut their legs off underneath them with a sword if it were a battlefield.

You think the celts and germans had any mercy for dogs when the romans used them to attack them?
    Here you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Animals are racists now??

Jeez i hope one day animals become more intelligent than us so they can show us what REAL racism looks like..

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Holy Shit . I have finally found someone on this site that gets it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Animals are racists now??

Jeez i hope one day animals become more intelligent than us so they can show us what REAL racism looks like..
    would not be surprised if people called a table racists for when they stub their toes

Its convinent to blame your failures on the mysterious all seeing force of racism
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So one guy after I posted the first time. Clearly that one dude= everyone
    You said someone, you got someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Why do alt left and sjws fight for social justice? Their ideology would demand to kill themselves - their resources would flow to all others hence goal reached.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    so like a cell or do they actually have po boxes and offices now
    Lmfao, i say we set them up a shell account so they can operate as a non profit

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    When those horses are used aggressively against protesters, then yeah... fuck the horses. I'd cut their legs off underneath them with a sword if it were a battlefield.

You think the celts and germans had any mercy for dogs when the romans used them to attack them?
    But would you go as far as call the horse racist. That is just the funniest shit.

I think the best thing for these "thought provoking" threads is just ignore them. By joining the "conversation" you are just adding to the shit storm. What do millennials know about politics anyway? Nothing. I'm glad they stay home on election day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

The 'alt-left' isn't a thing. It's just some BS that trump made up to deflect racism by the right wing extremists. The alt right term was coined as a more friendly reference for white supremacist. The people that oppose the alt right are generally for multiculturalism, and against hate which are pretty standard mainstream liberal beliefs. The fact that so many trump supporters are using the term just shows how much of a lemming they are.

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    Hey look, a bunch of MMO-Champion posters sympathizing and protecting Antifa. So surprised.

Whether this guy is Antifa or not, we already know Antifa is a shit stain.
    "Whether or not this is real, it confirms my bias and I'll use it to justify supporting racists."

Also can we please get a mod to edit this and put in the OP that this guy is a literal youtube troll? This is what he does, he says stupid shit to get views and draw attention. He is not the embodiment of any group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Nah, the edit is better, it doesn't fail to understand the point centrist make when they call out the worst parts of both sides. Also it doesn't rely on strawmen.

"alt left", Awww, So the alt right is trying to coin terms for others because they've been called out as neo-nazi's?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Still we have people here defending stabbing horses, sick as fuck.
    i literally eat fucking horses, horses are delicious. who gives a fuck if someone stabs one? do you say the same thing if someone stabs a cow? i just hope the meat was put to good use. mmm horse burgers sound real good bout now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

This story was debunked a while ago...

Given that the 'alt-left' interviewee is a known troll has someone put in a request to change the topic name?

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    I can't believe that anyone believed this in the first place....people are insanely guillible.
    It seems that people are willing to believe some of the most outlandish things with little to no actual evidence so long as it feeds their hate...