10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post

Lel.
    LOL! Ramos is such a troll.

Madrid decided to fuck around in the second half instead of going for bigger scoreline. Ronaldo would have gotten a hat trick the way Barca was defending.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Norg was a poster that used to post here but got sick of getting abused by the poster you just quoted. This charming individual supports some nobody Scottish team and believes if you don't travel to each game you're not a real "fan"....yeah one of those guys. Faster you make use of the ignore feature on this site the better, just a suggestion.
    Actually he raged because Real Madrid went one season without a trophy and declared he was done with football.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Actually he raged because Real Madrid went one season without a trophy and declared he was done with football.
    Oh well don't mind me. I've gone through thick and thin with this team from Butragueño and "La quinta del buitre" to Perez first time in office getting rid of Makele and Del Bosque creating "Los Galácticos" and Redondo's performance against Man U. I also remember 7 years of not even getting past the best 16 stage in the Champions League... losing to teams like Roma, Lyon and that amazing Thierry Henry Arsenal (I even remember how Henry recovered the ball close to midfield off Ronaldo and drible to score at Bernabeu)... if I recall that same team lost the final to Barcelona that year 2-1. I'll only rage if we lose to British teams including Scottish of course.

That last bit was a joke btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Madrid decided to fuck around in the second half instead of going for bigger scoreline. Ronaldo would have gotten a hat trick the way Barca was defending.
    Yup, perfect opportunity to destroy. I think we did end up doing that in a way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, false accusations and claims on an online sports forum thread are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    LOL! Ramos is such a troll.
    Ramos is a thug, the faster he gets his leg broken the better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Ramos is a thug, the faster he gets his leg broken the better
    Nah, he's a clown. You must be confused with Gattuso. Truthfully, I could very well say the same thing about Suarez. He's probably up there as one of the most unlikable players of all time.

There is only one footballer I truly hate and if he were to get a career ending injury, I would be very happy

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO! No need to be subtle or vague in your response (it's very telling btw) because the fact you can't even mention his name speaks volumes really. Honestly, it's a no brainer considering how much bad blood there is between Spain/Portugal. It all stems from jealously/human nature because he-who-shall-not-be-named is obviously doing something right.

Pathetic... Keep crying that he's not your product.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-08-17 at 02:26 AM.

Deleted
    There is only one footballer I truly hate and if he were to get a career ending injury, I would be very happy
    Gareth Barry?

Got a yellow card at his West Brom medical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Gareth Barry?

Got a yellow card at his West Brom medical.
    Take your pick - it's clearly Pepe.

Take your pick - it's clearly Pepe.
    I'm pretty sure hes talking about Sergio Ramos not your idol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I'm pretty sure hes talking about Sergio Ramos not your idol
    I'm 100% certain it was Pepe he was referring to. He's mentioned him quite a few times with great disdain on here. I'm just connecting the dots....

Deleted
    to be fair pepe is a butthead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    to be fair pepe is a butthead
    Label him whatever adjective you want. He's still ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    and that amazing Thierry Henry Arsenal (I even remember how Henry recovered the ball close to midfield off Ronaldo and drible to score at Bernabeu)... if I recall that same team lost the final to Barcelona that year 2-1.
    Oh why did you have to remind me of that year. I'm sad now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Oi fight me

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the reason I said I was done was because Ancelotti was fired after 1 trophyless season and it seemed we were destined for another carousel at manager and I started to be seriously annoyed with Perez but I turned out to be wrong and shit. But the two of you have twisted my words endlessly since the dawn of time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whatever.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Norganon nice to see you o/

Also Slender don't start with your fake-fan crap again please. You've been warned, and it goes for everyone. Let's all be nice and stuff, it's oh so much more pleasant.

LMAO! No need to be subtle or vague in your response (it's very telling btw) because the fact you can't even mention his name speaks volumes really. Honestly, it's a no brainer considering how much bad blood there is between Spain/Portugal. It all stems from jealously/human nature because he-who-shall-not-be-named is obviously doing something right.

Pathetic... Keep crying that he's not your product.
    I don't give a damn about Portugal. I'm talking about Ramos you tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a damn about Portugal. I'm talking about Ramos you tool.
    Hilarious...

15+ Year Old Account
    caralhoPT, everyone and their mother knew Valeron was talking about Ramos. You going off the deep end assuming left and right was your mistake and could well be considered baiting.

Gonna let this slide, but both of you move on.