Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Your post screams "women don't objectify men", when that is a truth you feminists are too arrogant to admit.
    Care to link a case of a girl putting a camera in front of a guy's crotch and taking a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    But in public, you don't have a right to determine who takes a photo of you, at least in the US.
    Hmm, it depends. If you're part of a mass of people, no probably not. But if you're the focal point of that photo, then yes, very much do you have the right to restrict who's taking a photo of specifically you. At least in Germany. If they don't have that right in the US, then people really need to stop bitching about personal freedoms to me... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What I'm pissed off about is women twisting this into basically an excuse to shove their tits into my face on the bus and then be offended when I enjoy the view.
    Happened to me. I was seated facing her about inches away next to my family, and she just opens up her shirt and starts breast feeding.

Now according to this I should be charged with a sex crime if she got "offended" that I was trapped on this vehicle with her while she undresses in public.

I think the crime here is the recording & distribution of someone's image without their consent. *Not* a sex crime without any actual sexual contact. Calling everything rape just insults actual rape victims.

I'm surprised it doesn't fall under some sort of crime already.

A fairly minor crime in the grand scheme of things, but still. While you can find ways to see up a skirt, a skirt is not supposed expose the wearer. You're taking a picture of an area that's not supposed to be visible, and then saying "well I was able to, so it's acceptable".

what exactly is upskirting?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    You Sir, have serious anger management problems.
    Nope, I don't. I had a gun with me, and didn't pull it out at all until the police arrived and asked if I was carrying a weapon.
    I'm pretty sure someone with 'serious anger management problems' would NOT use their fists in such a situation.

Also, pay attention to the 'ex-CIGS instructor' part. You don't get to do that if you have even mild anger issues.
    Training the best among the best under highly stressful situations, most of the time in a very hostile environment where even you as the senior officer is at risk, requires a constant, perfectly clear head.

Edit:
    Tbh, I really don't get whats so difficult about not sticking your phone under a girls skirt. Like, are you going to fucking die if you don't do it? smh

And there's some idiots who think its OK to stick a phone between a ladys legs and take upskirt pictures, violating her private space, but it's not ok to stick my fist in such a persons face, paying back his space violating behavior in kind? Like fucking really?
    There's a VERY easy way to avoid tasting a big meaty fist sandwich: just don't be a fucking asshole.
    Last edited by Feyr; 2017-08-16 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    I'm sorry, WHAT?!?

I have seen a lot of people here stir the pot, or try to take it as far as they could just to stand out from the crowd. But this... this...

And I'm as far from the "librul" spectrum as can be!
    Funny how you omitted the first part of the sentence. Good job attempting to change the context.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    We've been over this in the other thread. If you don't want people taking pictures of your crotch it needs to be covered from all angles when you're in public.
    You're literally as bad as people who defend rapists because the victim was dressed in a certain way.