Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emilpor View Post
    In the end, the reward for killing Mythic Kil'Jaeden, the final boss of a tier, is nothing.
    How come no one is complaining about this ?
    Are you guys ok with this? Like ... for real ? It could have been some neat transmog, not necessarily a mount, but there should have been at least a mount ... as a sign of minimal respect, as tradition dictates.
    If you're gonna tell me they did it for the class mounts, that's really stupid. I hate my class mount, btw. It looks just like a recolor of an older model of drake. I wouldn't be happy if that's the explanation...
    Regardless of that, I understand many people do not raid mythic and do not share this concern, but still ... the ones who, do, how do you feel about this? I'm surprised I don't see anything related.
    Not every tier has had an end boss reward to name a couple: BoT/BWD/Tot4W and Throne of Thunder. It really doesn't bother me at all, what does bother me is the lack of communication, fixes, and the current state of class "balance".

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Because people capable of killing Mythic KJ aren't entitled crybabies like LFR heroes.
    You clearly haven't been paying attention

The reward for mythic KJ is your guild getting to go Horde if they've been holding out.

Kidding, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    [...]

And I do, because KJ is more important than Gul'dan in Lore. That's the point - Gul'dan was merely their pawn, while Kil'jaeden was right hand of the Sargeras.
    Yup, my point exactly...

Deleted
    Are you guys ok with this? Like ... for real ?
    My guild is 9/9M. We've been on a vacation from WoW for 2 weeks now (and will be some more). Best possible reward after an exhausting tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    The reward is spending money changing some of your raiders to goblins.
    lmfao 10/10

Mythic raiders won't be able to sell the exclusive mount for millions of gold. The title is still pretty nice though.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Because people capable of killing Mythic KJ aren't entitled crybabies like LFR heroes.
    Given the purpose and tone of this thread, this is not really really smart reasoning.

15+ Year Old Account
    He is the mid tier boss like lei shen. Argus will give something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelyra View Post
    My guild is 9/9M. We've been on a vacation from WoW for 2 weeks now (and will be some more). Best possible reward after an exhausting tier.
    Damn, you're actually right. Congratz on the kill and, good point!

In the end, the reward for killing Mythic Kil'Jaeden, the final boss of a tier, is nothing.
    Are you guys ok with this? Like ... for real ? It could have been some neat transmog, not necessarily a mount, but there should have been at least a mount ... as a sign of minimal respect, as tradition dictates.
    If you're gonna tell me they did it for the class mounts, that's really stupid. I hate my class mount, btw. It looks just like a recolor of an older model of drake. I wouldn't be happy if that's the explanation...
    Regardless of that, I understand many people do not raid mythic and do not share this concern, but still ... the ones who, do, how do you feel about this? I'm surprised I don't see anything related.
    what more do you need other than the satifaction you have killed him before most of the playerbase, if your raiding mythic content and clearing it every expansion you have more than enough rare mounts most other players will struggle to get.

Most mythic players don't really care if the boss dropped a mount or not.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothings going to top the Felsteel Annihilator
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    what more do you need other than the satifaction you have killed him before most of the playerbase, if your raiding mythic content and clearing it every expansion you have more than enough rare mounts most other players will struggle to get.

Most mythic players don't really care if the boss dropped a mount or not.
    I'll be honest with you man, I used to care sooooo much about that. That was everything for me for a long while, but lately, I've been doing it for the rares.
    I mean, it's fine to get the kill satisfaction, sure, but it just doesn't feel as prestigious for me anymore to only show off an achievement since tiers roll in so fast.
    To get a mount would mean you have to be either lucky or kill the last boss on the highest difficulty multiple times to get it. That is something nice to do while the tier is still live.
    Now if we look at KJ, we would just progress it, then stop after we killed it, unlike other bosses previously where we went back for rewards.
    As @Aelyra said above, I can sympathize with getting a break after such a hard boss and maybe that was the best explanation in the end.
    As I said, tho, it could have been something else to show off, not necessarily a mount ... just something, because of the lore implications. Because he was the HAND of Sargeras himself. Archimonde got better treatment it seems, at least from my point of view. Maybe the devs could have delayed our encounter and push it towards the end of the expansion, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    Mounts/Xmog ultimately mean nothing to Mythic Raiders in my experience.
    Mythic raider and mount collector here. About half of our raid team are mog/mount junkies.

Those two things certainly aren't mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    He is the mid tier boss like lei shen. Argus will give something.
    Well, mid-tier boss Lei Shen gave something special in Heroic. Ra-Den.

The reward is the good feeling you get for killing it.

Stop being selfish and greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Every end of tier boss since Garrosh has dropped a mount on mythic though.
    If you really want to nit pick Garrosh was heroic not mythic. They have also muddled what is and isn't a tier with the last 2 expansions. When you make the gear from one raid far better then the others that are supposed to be in it's tier and release one way after the others, that really isn't the same tier. I think HM and EN didn't get tier gear so they would have more time to try and balance things instead of adding 2 and 4 sets into the mix. Then they came in with some nonsense about they are all the same tier which is why the tier gear is in another raid. 3 final bosses dropping mounts over 3 years isn't exactly trend setting either.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Who cares, as of this writing 17 guilds have killed Mythic KJ, that is 340 people, maybe 400 with weekly swaps to get other members kill.

Because it's a video game and you aren't entitled to anything you child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Because it's a video game and you aren't entitled to anything you child.
    The only child I see when I look at your reply is you.
    I would advice you to consider reading some posts before posting, in order to form an idea of what this thread is about in reality.
    Don't give in to your stupidity, please. Your reply is pure toxic s**t.
    This was a very civilized thread and it concluded it's purpose (for me) at least a week ago.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-08-19 at 10:37 PM.