Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ok then I apologize for misunderstanding you. <3

But yeah I watched a few streams. Quality of the game does look amazing but ain't my cup of tea as I said.
    Ya it may have seemed like it but I wasn't trying to sound like a smartass

Ya this type of game isn't for everyone, I play a match or two and take a break. I find it fun but like I said it isn't for everyone.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

This game is really fun and addicting. Even when I die within the first couple minutes to someone with a shotgun and I have a sickle, I just want to jump back in for more.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    This game is really fun and addicting. Even when I die within the first couple minutes to someone with a shotgun and I have a sickle, I just want to jump back in for more.
    Same. Having a lot of fun in the game.

Though the game is really teaching me how retarded one of my friends is.

We will be heading somewhere and the idiot of the group will be like "HEY THERE'S A GUY OVER THERE BEHIND THE TREE!" Fucking over where dudeeeeeee!?!?!?!? We have played literally a hundred games and he still doesn't use the compass to call stuff out and is just awful at describing things. "HE'S IN THE WINDOW OF THE TWO STORY HOUSE!" *looking at a town with dozens of buildings and hundreds of windows*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Same. Having a lot of fun in the game.

Though the game is really teaching me how retarded one of my friends is.

We will be heading somewhere and the idiot of the group will be like "HEY THERE'S A GUY OVER THERE BEHIND THE TREE!" Fucking over where dudeeeeeee!?!?!?!? We have played literally a hundred games and he still doesn't use the compass to call stuff out and is just awful at describing things. "HE'S IN THE WINDOW OF THE TWO STORY HOUSE!" *looking at a town with dozens of buildings and hundreds of windows*
    I do that a lot when I drink and hop on TS with friends. "bro look out" so descriptive it's like an art but at least I warn them I'm fucked up before we queue.

(Don't Know if this is considered a necro, but eh, its not that old) Kind of surprised this thread died off considering PUBG is currently the top selling selling steam game and right this minute the highest viewed game on twitch, even beating out LoL.

Picked it at the start of the month and already have a 132 hours in it, the game is just hilariously fun and addictive. I know there was some iffy shit going on with Gamescon loot boxes but I really don't care about all that, already bought a few keys for them.

Honestly, the game is both casual and hard at the same time, getting to #2 solo or as a group is such a rush trying to find that last guy (and in my case, dying to him... sadface). More people should at least try it, definitely worth the 30 bucks.

Deleted
    It's good, but the devs are lying - money grabbing - bastards.

And I could swear that the 4x Scope is broken right now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post

Some Gamescom keys are "money grabbing"?

It's like $2.50 a key. And people have been saying it's better to chance it on the free ones.

I'm fine with cosmetic microtransactions. It doesn't affect anything.

Picked this up again btw. Mostly play Solo and admittedly I play a bit cowardly.

Still rank 7 on my first proper game. Can't complain.

Picked this up again btw. Mostly play Solo and admittedly I play a bit cowardly.

I play the same way

I'm impressed on how much the game improved since it hit EA.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I play the same way

I'm impressed on how much the game improved since it hit EA.
    Admittedly the game is actually pretty fun for how basic it is so yeah. Rare for me to change my mind on a game but I'm doing it this one time.

Admittedly the game is actually pretty fun for how basic it is so yeah. Rare for me to change my mind on a game but I'm doing it this one time.
    happy your enjoying it. I only played it a little bit, But its not one of those games I binge out on. I play it when I just want something different.

It does what it does really well.

156 hours played and counting on!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to play this on xbox. Back in E3 Microsoft announced that it would come to Xbox as a timed exclusive late 2017. Since i think they have shelved the PS4 version completely. Cross platform servers wont be coming right away if they come at all and xbox and pc will play in the same server with xbox getting a little aim assist as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    Cant wait to play this on xbox. Back in E3 Microsoft announced that it would come to Xbox as a timed exclusive late 2017. Since i think they have shelved the PS4 version completely. Cross platform servers wont be coming right away if they come at all and xbox and pc will play in the same server with xbox getting a little aim assist as well.
    I have 1 friend who plays PC exclusively and now I can play with him. Its gonnn be fun to beat him.

How are the dev's lying,money grabbing bastards? They haven't lied about anything as far as I have seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    Cross-Platform play in a game like this (Console to PC) is a really really really bad idea. Players who have a KB+M will have a major advantage over those who use controller.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    How are the dev's lying,money grabbing bastards? They haven't lied about anything as far as I have seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Cross-Platform play in a game like this (Console to PC) is a really really really bad idea. Players who have a KB+M will have a major advantage over those who use controller.
    I have a buddy who used to play on the CoD pro-circuit (not that that matters but he knows players like Ninja, Break, Sacriel, etc) and he hopped into a discord channel with them and player uknown was in it also. They talked about optmization and upcoming xbox 1 release. Basically he didnt say much other than cross platform with be with PC and we wont have an option not enter a cross platform server. 2 things he said was cross platform wont be available right away and he also captialized "IF" when he said if it comes at all. I agree to that it would be super unfair but hopefully they get enough feedback that they wont do this.

Deleted
    Some Gamescom keys are "money grabbing"?

It's like $2.50 a key. And people have been saying it's better to chance it on the free ones.

I'm fine with cosmetic microtransactions. It doesn't affect anything.

What would you call it?
    The game is still in early access.
    They said they would focus on making the game run without issues first. They also said that this stuff comes *after* EA.

The game doesn't run well, quite a few glitches too (like blocking a car with your frying pan) - they said issues like these and gameplay is their no.1 priority... yeah, right. It's obviously not.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-08-17 at 05:00 PM.

What would you call it?
    The game is still in early access.
    They said they would focus on making the game run without issues first.

The game doesn't run well, quite a few glitches (like blocking a car with your frying pan) - they said issues like these and gameplay is their no.1 priority.
    Source?

And again it's a 2 dollar 50 cent optional microtransaction. Not the end of the world.

Now if it was something like a package that spawned where you landed and gave you the best gear and guns then yeah I'd be pretty pissed.

Deleted
    Source?

And again it's a 2 dollar 50 cent optional microtransaction. Not the end of the world.

Now if it was something like a package that spawned where you landed and gave you the best gear and guns then yeah I'd be pretty pissed.
    The problem has nothing to do with P2W

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/2...ds_creator.php
    https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/news/22.pu
    https://battlegrounds.gamepedia.com/...FAQ)#Clothing:

10+ Year Old Account
    They did indeed lie a bit about micro transactions

I also never trust any company or dev when it comes to micro transactions

Ok and I agree. He should have stuck to his word. I don't like devs that say shit like that.

However since it's purely cosmetic let's wait and see. I mean if they start doing anything really shady then yeah raise some eyebrows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They did indeed lie a bit about micro transactions

I also never trust any company or dev when it comes to micro transactions
    Tbh there are good F2P/B2P models out there.

Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile spring immediately to mind for me.