Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Also yeah, Jon should have died of hypothermia the moment he got tossed into that lake. Especially considering he just spent at least one or two days freezing his ass in one place with no food and no fire.
    Fire and Ice. Dan is Fire, Jon is Ice. Neither can die when they have 100% immunity to it. Apparently. Or some shit. This show has magic, so that's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Maybe they just took turns with Berics flaming sword lol
    That's naughty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    ...patiently waiting for episode 7 leak...
    Worst part about leaks, if they stop, you have that longer wait for an episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    - NK trying out for the olympics with that perfect spear throw
    After he barely missed Drogon with the second one, I was expecting this exchange with one of his liets.

Bah at 40 seconds https://youtu.be/pSqTzLKhlXM?t=40s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    What happened to arrows? The undead don't use arrows at all?
    Both of my 110 hunters are forsaken. We use arrows just fine. Well, I assume my SV uses them just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Or he could have melted the spear with his fire breathing.
    Or taken the spear straight down his throat. Like how Iceman killed Pyro in one of them X-men movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Over my dead body.
    Oh hey, we could have also gotten a few more episodes of bad pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

So I did see the leaks for episode 6 and I don't get how "one who can't be named" just falls over. I mean what was in that shot? It felt like the very touch of spear blew something in that "small thing". Nevermind how silly that javelin throw was, it killed the "one who can't be named " in seconds. Shock and awe continues. Gotta keep story "interesting". Atleast they should bother to put some realism in a show about dragons and magic

I was so itching to see Jon just charge at NK. I wonder who will win in duel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Nothing in the books or show ever tell us that 3 eyed raven can see everything at once or all the time. I dont subscribe that all of it lines up because he knew everything. But yes that the NK entire plan revolves around the facts that dragons had finally returned.

Remember that bran could change something in the past. Nights King power for all we know has some similarity with the 3 eyed raven, thats why the past NK can touch bran and instantly tell him where he is in the present. So the NK might have played a more active role then we know for now. If it was as easy as just walking out of the wall, he would have done it undreds of years before, hell during Roberts rebellion when everyone was busy. Hell years before dany is in westeros so that there is no dragon to melt his armies? Or he and the whites are stuck behind the wall and needs something to break it for them?

Thats actually the kind of things Martin would write, the heroes fucked up and helped the villain without realizing it. Some of these major plot point are gona be in the book if they ever get finished. They might not be played the same way, but a dragon will die, NK needs it to cross the wall. Just like JS and Dany where always gona be Targaryen meeting up and fucking eventually. Its gona be in the books too.
    Well we do know that dragons absolutely annihilated his army and he was forced to step in. I wonder any other WW can repeat his feat? If not, there is hope yet. If he gets killed, WWs are done.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Euron, Greyworm... they forgot about them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    You realize that part of it, like a undead dragon is also gona happen in the books? How many time do people in the show needs to beat it over peoples head. They cant cross the wall. Thats the whole point of the measters in this season, to repeat again, since the creation of the wall, it has never happened. The whites never went away, they just cant cross the wall. The wall is not just ice. So yes the measters were right, the logical thing to do all along was do nothing.

Its exactly why the walker starts gathering again in this Era, there is finally dragons again, they can use that to just destroy the wall. The Nights king sees like bran and even more. Remember when bran saw the NK in the past, the NK was able to see him and touch him...

Pardon my ignorance but Bran can see future? Then he is terrible at it, I suppose. He could have simply warned them to not do anything. He told them WWs were coming. I always thought he could see past and present. Or he saw this and still let it happen because it helps them or worse, he works for NK (or become one as many have guessed).

DOn't they bring down the wall in the book (or plan to) with a horn or something? We have seen no evidence that dragon fire can melt that wall. Hell, there were no dragons back then. Where exactly is NK getting all his info?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Wights can survive across the wall just fine, as long as someone brings them over. They did so in the first season already.
    But wasn't it bringing corpses in and then they reanimated?

I always thought it was a wall with ancient arcane wardings. Even Benjen says he cannot pass it. But that undead (having reanimated), had no problem taking a little jaunt on a dragon and still being fine.

So unless I am being an idiot, the wall is literally just a wall and thats it?

If ONE spear can bring down a dragon, they seem like dead weight to me. Sure they can do some damage before they die, but thats it. The NK hit 1 and missed 1, so 4 more spears and no more dragons. It seemed a little cheap to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    But wasn't it bringing corpses in and then they reanimated?

I always thought it was a wall with ancient arcane wardings. Even Benjen says he cannot pass it. But that undead (having reanimated), had no problem taking a little jaunt on a dragon and still being fine.

So unless I am being an idiot, the wall is literally just a wall and thats it?
    They could have gone around the wall with the dragon and whatnot, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    They could have gone around the wall with the dragon and whatnot, no?
    I agree with that, just seems a bit of a cop out. We can't go through the wall, but now we can go over. Now they have a dragon, they just going to do a ferrying service? haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Viserion ends up knocking part of the wall down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Also RIP Viserion, you were the cutest one :-(
    I very much doubt Viserion will actually rest. And of course there will be no peace for him

Deleted
    Game of Thrones just turned into Wrath of Lichking today.

First they killed the UH DK and the ghouls dropped, they got attacked by the scourge, Lichking killed the dragon then raised Sindragosa as undead.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Game of Thrones just turned into Wrath of Lichking today.

First they killed the UH DK and the ghouls dropped, they got attacked by the scourge, Lichking killed the dragon then raised Sindragosa as undead.
    Eh, actually the books it's based on were released long before Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne even.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Did like nobody see the part where Clegane throws the wight onto one of the dragon spikes while mounting Drogon? Somehow the wight survived that, but I guess this could actually be used as a plot point later when the wight dies due to that injury before reaching Cersei, and then there will be like an "oops we fucked up" moment there.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Did like nobody see the part where Clegane throws the wight onto one of the dragon spikes while mounting Drogon? Somehow the wight survived that, but I guess this could actually be used as a plot point later when the wight dies due to that injury before reaching Cersei, and then there will be like an "oops we fucked up" moment there.
    What do you mean "somehow the wight survived that"? Of course it "survived" that - it's DEAD already. It's REALLY hard to put down a wight, you have to decapitate it or burn it. They even show prior to this moment how Clegane hits one on the head and it goes down, but then it gets UP and he is surprised by that (because he never saw wights before)
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Dragon glass and fire kills them. The spikes on a dragons back do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What do you mean "somehow the wight survived that"? Of course it "survived" that - it's DEAD already. It's REALLY hard to put down a wight, you have to decapitate it or burn it. They even show prior to this moment how Clegane hits one on the head and it goes down, but then it gets UP and he is surprised by that (because he never saw wights before)
    Like sticking a receipt on one of those old desk spikes

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Like sticking a receipt on one of those old desk spikes

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    You animal, what did that receipt do to you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i dont 7 will leak i think HBO is gonna do everything to make sure it wont... like they should have with any episode but ye..
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Went ahead and watched the "early access" episode. I think its safe to say that the first 2-3 episodes were stunted by having to get characters where the needed to be in a short time period/wrapping up what GRRM left them to work with. I kind of want to see an independent show from them now.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Eh, actually the books it's based on were released long before Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne even.
    It was a jest. I enjoyed the episode even more for relating to sort of the Lich king story line.