Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is photo shopped. You can tell by some of the pixels and I've seen a lot of photoshops in my time.
    Of course its photo shopped. The hands are too big in this GIF.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ok, this is just plain funny. I'm giggling too hard at work for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, how about round two!

(way past two but roll with it)

"Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rate-monuments

He ain't done with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey guys, how about round two!

(way past two but roll with it)

"Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rate-monuments

He ain't done with this.
    Yep. Because we all know Washington and Jefferson fought to split the country and maintain the right to own dark skinned human beings.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    So in other words: He's found stronger words and more immediately for the toppling of a monument than for the actual violence that happened days earlier where he kept to himself and tiptoe'd around the issue.

I do not necessarily agree with the toppling either, they could have removed it and put it into a museum or sold it off for cash but by comparison it pales with the violence that happened earlier. I mean sticks and stones can hurt my bones, but please...do not touch my monuments of rocks and stones. Right?
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    So in other words: He's found stronger words and more immediately for the toppling of a monument than for the actual violence that happened days earlier where he kept to himself and tiptoe'd around the issue.
    Trump, in his Q&A session, tried to say that the people were there marching with torches, swastikas, and white hoods, were there to protest the statue being taken down, and they weren't all American Nazis or the KKK. He's desperate to defend his earlier, morally ambiguous questions, by trying to change the narrative and rewrite history, which of course, is blatant hypocrisy based on the aforementioned tweets.

Trump has a meltdown every day I think. Probably should work on his physical health so his heart can keep up
    I <3 JK Rowling.

10+ Year Old Account
    The official word from the White House is the tweets speak for themselves.

Wow, they sure have to say that a lot, don't they?

Somewhere in the whitehouse Kelly is punching a wall...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Somewhere in the whitehouse Kelly is punching a wall...
    He signed up for this. He, Mattis, and McMaster might all be honorable people trying to keep the country on what they think is the right path, but they did sign up for this. They knew this was in the job description.

They've seen wars. They can handle their family, friends, loved ones and even strangers looking at them funny for the rest of their lives for siding with Trump.

He signed up for this. He, Mattis, and McMaster might all be honorable people trying to keep the country on what they think is the right path, but they did sign up for this. They knew this was in the job description.

They've seen wars. They can handle their family, friends, loved ones and even strangers looking at them funny for the rest of their lives for siding with Trump.
    I'm going to play devils advocate here and say they know it but since these three are litterally the adults in the room they are our last line of defense incase trump wants to do something really stupid. I mean if I was in their position I wouldn't quit because if I did he could put some yes man idiot who wouldn't stop the incoming issues. Sometimes you have to be the villian to be the hero I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate here and say they know it but since these three are litterally the adults in the room they are our last line of defense incase trump wants to do something really stupid.
    Oh they're taking one for the team, no question. But, even if the coach is the one giving you the signal to stick your head in front of the fastball, and even if the team wins if you do it...it's gonna hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate here and say they know it but since these three are litterally the adults in the room they are our last line of defense incase trump wants to do something really stupid.
    And what would that stupid thing be:
    1 - Trump creating another diplomatic/social/political incident because of his childish behaviour?
    2 - Trump getting disciplined just enough to sign whatever regressive legislation gets put in front of him?

If you answered #2, then you know why I would wish that Kelly, McMaster and Mattis would go away. The best thing I can hope for is that those 3 are just sticking the presidency into neutral until Trump gets removed.

I'm just gonna start calling him Twitler from now on. It just covers more of an insult range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I'm just gonna start calling him Twitler from now on. It just covers more of an insult range.
    +1 internet and a high five if you came up with that name on your own.

+1 internet and a high five if you came up with that name on your own.
    Haven't seen it anywhere else. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone beat me to it. It's kind of an obvious one.

Haven't seen it anywhere else. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone beat me to it. It's kind of an obvious one.
    Kudos to you either way, it's the first I've seen it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Kudos to you either way, it's the first I've seen it.
    I'll second that.

Feels like a pretty standard day.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I love Trumps tweets, it makes the left go insane and can't be spun by the media. I can't read Trumps tweets without a big grin on my face.