Regarding the key art (Jaina).

I was at the Paris invitational were D3 was announced. There was NOTHING art wise, or otherwise, in the whole hall that suggested that until after it was announced (I know there was anticipation that that was going to happen though). I doubt Blizzard would intentionally release art teasers for the next expansion until it was actually announced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    It's for ALL of their franchises.
    You'll be seeing a LOT about Destiny 2.
    But it's a "reveal ceremony". We already know about Destiny 2...

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be definetely something new. Now, it might be a WoW expansion, but it might be something about their new IP (although i think it´s too soon), or some other franchise, 75 minutes it's a lot, even for 4-5 games.

I kinda lost hope of being a new expansion now.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    Wouldn't that still be Bungie doing reveals for Destiny 2? I know it is going to be on the launcher but Blizzard is not developing it.
    Correct, Blizzard isn't developing it. Even the Blizzard Launcher says that. I mean it may be near Blizzard stuff to play but I doubt it will take center stage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well I know that we have seen this in English and French, but here in Spanish too: ''Varios miembros de los equipos de desarrollo de Blizzard presentarán sus últimos vídeos, entre otras muchas cosas.'' Words in bold mean: ''among MANY other things''.

Which isn't an amazing change I know, but I keep looking and in 24 august there's this, at 1:00 PM: ''Blizzard reveal ceremony highlights''. Would something like this be neccesary unless we get some neat announcement?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    8.0 definitely will be at gamescom, i am 80% sure at this point.
    I'm with Bjoramier because he has a dwarf as avatar. (also exp at gamescom pl0x)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    O_O

1) Yes the gap is because there is the "WORLD OF WARCRAFT MYTHIC DUNGEON CONTEST" on the main stage

2) No, on main stage day one starts at 10.45

3) An hour and fifteen minutes is for all Blizzars franchises!

4) The scheduled in my language dont show any World of Warcraft Insights session on Day 2.
    You have no idea if it's for "all of Blizzard's franchises". It says Blizzard dev teams, which could be as few as 2. Besides, most of them just had content released. These guys have nothing to discuss! At most, Heroes of the Storm could have something. Otherwise it's just Warcraft-related.

The Insights event is between 14:30 - 14:45 CEST, which is very short. Means 7.3 will hardly matter imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Well I know that we have seen this in English and French, but here in Spanish too: ''Varios miembros de los equipos de desarrollo de Blizzard presentarán sus últimos vídeos, entre otras muchas cosas.'' Words in bold mean: ''among MANY other things''.

Which isn't an amazing change I know, but I keep looking and in 24 august there's this, at 1:00 PM: ''Blizzard reveal ceremony highlights''. Would something like this be neccesary unless we get some neat announcement?
    Still interesting!

In english : and more.
    In french : among other things.
    Spanish : among many other things.

It definitely doesn't give the same vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    8.0 definitely will be at gamescom, i am 80% sure at this point.
    I'm with you, so if we crash on that brick wall, we'll crash together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Regarding the key art (Jaina).

I was at the Paris invitational were D3 was announced. There was NOTHING art wise, or otherwise, in the whole hall that suggested that until after it was announced (I know there was anticipation that that was going to happen though). I doubt Blizzard would intentionally release art teasers for the next expansion until it was actually announced.
    Exactly. But the key art is for BLIZZCON, which means the expansion will be announced BEFORE BlizzCon. Therefore, Jaina is related to what's announced at Gamescom, e.g. the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    It's for ALL of their franchises.
    You'll be seeing a LOT about Destiny 2.
    Ion hazzikostas don't work in destiny, I expect something about destiny, but definitely not on the main stage. Yeah, yeah, it's activision blizzard, but their booth seems exclusively focused on blizz franchises, destiny would feel extremely out of place.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    I'm with Bjoramier because he has a dwarf as avatar. (also exp at gamescom pl0x)
    Dwarves can tell the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Chances are pretty high it's WoW though. Or something something remastered.
    Hope so, I don't want it to be just Overwatch, HOTS and 7.3. :/

Guys I think you might be getting to hyped here. If you break down those 75 minutes it'll most likely be along these lines
    Welcome/opening remarks ~10 minutes
    Overwatch ~12 minutes
    HotS ~12 minutes
    Starcraft ~10 minutes
    Hearthstone ~10 minutes
    Wow ~12 minutes
    Diablo ~12 minutes
    That makes 78 minutes so some panels will need to be cut down. But they'll have to touch on each franchise. Nobody that I saw has even mentioned Warcraft 3 remastered yet, would they get that in there as well? So now you would need to shrink all those times down even more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Also, it's a BLIZZARD Reveal Ceremony. Destiny 2 just kind of tags along for the ride, but it's not a Blizzard game. At most, you could stretch it and say it's an Activision-Blizzard game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Guys I think you might be getting to hyped here. If you break down those 75 minutes it'll most likely be along these lines
    Overwatch ~12 minutes
    HotS ~12 minutes
    Starcraft ~10 minutes
    Hearthstone ~10 minutes
    Wow ~12 minutes
    Diablo ~12 minutes
    That makes 78 minutes so some panels will need to be cut down. But they'll have to touch on each franchise. Nobody that I saw has even mentioned Warcraft 3 remastered yet, would they get that in there as well? So now you would need to shrink all those times down even more
    Why do they "have to touch on each franchise"? It could be 60 minutes of WoW and 15 of Hots. Or whatever.

Deleted
    Also, this 15 minute panel will probably feature a 7.3 trailer and a gameplay trailer of the new dungeon:

Overwatch ~12 minutes
    HotS ~12 minutes
    Starcraft ~10 minutes
    Hearthstone ~10 minutes
    Wow ~12 minutes
    Diablo ~12 minutes
    Hearthstone just had a new expansion - there's nothing new to talk about.

HotS - what new would they reveal? A new character? A new map? That's like 3 minutes.

Deleted
    Overwatch ~12 minutes
    HotS ~12 minutes
    Starcraft ~10 minutes
    Hearthstone ~10 minutes
    Wow ~12 minutes
    Diablo ~12 minutes
    That makes no sense though. Why would they squeeze in every franchise into a Reveal ceremony when there's most likely nothing to reveal for them? You can't just arbitrarily hand time slots out like that just because they're Blizzard games.

Overwatch ~12 minutes
    HotS ~12 minutes
    Starcraft ~10 minutes
    Hearthstone ~10 minutes
    Wow ~12 minutes
    Diablo ~12 minutes
    You could argue that half those games have had big cinematic reveals recently...so cut them out!

While i really wish they would reveal 8.0 at gamescom, it seems more likely that they won't.
    It's called "reveal ceremony" and not expansion ceremony or whatever it was back in legion. It's 1:15h for all of their games.

I think that if there's any hope for anything, it's for a teaser like the one with gul'dan. Never made any sense to me that they wasted resources making 2 cg cinematic trailers back then and showed them all in the same day. I think they wanted to show the teaser at gamescom, and the bulk of the information and expansion cinematic at blizzcon, but since things were dire with warlords, they just showed everything and opened pre-orders.

I think since things are going smooth with legion, it's possible that they will go with what I think was their original plan: Show the teaser in gamescom, and leave the rest to blizzcon.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Why everyone is talking about Destiny 2? It's not Blizzard game. Battle.net just expand, maybe in the future we will have games outside Activision too.

And by they way, 7.3 "panel" last only 15 minutes and include Seat of Triumvirate playthrough. So 7.3 trailer (it they show it) must be on reveal ceremony. I'm really curious now, they must reveal something big (and no, Warcraft III remaster don't count as "big") - either WoW, Diablo 4, some new IP, I don't know.

It would be stupid to call this "reveal" ceremony if only reveal would be new expansion for Hearthstone, new hero for HoTS and new map for Overwatch.