Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    What indicated this in that text? Nothing as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/476613.jpg

Here's the 2015 schedule. There was no 'reveal ceremony'.
    And it clearly states they will reveal the next expansion. The 2017 schedule says nothing of the sort, just Patch 7.3 news.

There's really just no reason to rush things when Legion hasn't even seen its (presumably) final content patch released, let alone its final raid. The next xpack is a year away or close to it. They can afford to go for a Blizzcon reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    They have no obligation but they should be aware that saying "its gonna be our biggest gamescon to date" gathers hype. So if nothing big is coming fans are gonna be dissapoint.

Seems illogical
    This is the most ridiculously overhyped the forum has been since the huge speculation thread when 7.0 beta servers would go up (it didn't even make sense, the majority of the people excited never got an invite, lol). You guys literally do this shit to yourselves.

Like seriously 7.2.5 lands and immediately the forum jumps right over 7.3 and 7.3.5 to start speculating on expansion, lol wtf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    "Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday."

Okay.. so.. this does scare me a bit...
    I still don't believe they're going to talk about patch 7.3 for 1 hour and 15 minutes. There's definetely more things they're going to reveal.

Activision Blizzard DE have stands so why would Destiny be dumped to the Blizzard stands. makes more sense for Destiny 2 to be on the Activision stands

"Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday."

Okay.. so.. this does scare me a bit...
    I mean we kind of knew they'd be talking about 7.3 as well. That doesn't takes out the possibility of 8.0 being announced though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.
    I'm sure people are still convinced it's 8.0, 100% for SURE GUYS.

Cant wait for the day to come.

The rage will be fucking fun as always to watch. Peoople will go crazy because it will just be some stuff that isnt about 8.0

At best it will be a small teaser. not much other than the 7.3 trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    Hype is dead http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20972458\

Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday. the reveal ceremony is about 7.3
    Well, yep, I guess that's it guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'm sure people are still convinced it's 8.0, 100% for SURE GUYS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Well, yep, I guess that's it guys.

They're going to talk about patch 7.3 for 1 hour and 15 minutes... yeah right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Yes I have idea, is written on the scheduled plan: Members of the Blizzard development teams unveil their latest cinematic content and more.

And is not by you to decide is they have something to discuss or not... also, a 15min insignt about a patch is just per se the confirmation that there is any annunciament
    Nor is it up to you to define what "Members of the Blizzard development teams" will attend. It could be limited to Ion Hazzikostas and Jeff Kaplan. Nowhere does it specify that each and every team will be represented. Nor does it say how much, if anything, they will have to show. For example (pulling this out of nowhere), they could have a short session during the first 15 minutes where a few of the game directors are given a couple of minutes to get up on stage, show a super short sizzler reel, mention their latest content releases, and then leave. Then Ion Hazzikostas could take the stage and introduce 8.0 for the next hour. Again, pulling this out of nowhere, but it's a plausible scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    They're going to talk about patch 7.3 for 1 hour and 15 minutes... yeah right.
    Blizzard teams = WoW teams. OK you win.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would just be so stupid not to reveal anything about the next expansion at Gamescom. It's the perfect timing and setting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    This is the most ridiculously overhyped the forum has been since the huge speculation thread when 7.0 beta servers would go up (it didn't even make sense, the majority of the people excited never got an invite, lol). You guys literally do this shit to yourselves.

Like seriously 7.2.5 lands and immediately the forum jumps right over 7.3 and 7.3.5 to start speculating on expansion, lol wtf
    Read my post. Now read yours.

Which one do you feel is screaming "moron who cant contain him/her-self"?

What kind of reveal ceremony is this, honestly? Most people played the shit out of 7.3 already on the PTR. We have datamined a lot of stuff. How is this something new to show? Just wow if this is all we are getting I am utterly disappointed. If I lived in Germany near the Gamescom event I wouldn't even bother going to this shit for Blizzard.

Hype is dead. They're probably revealing the new OW cinematic and the new OW map.

I'm sad
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would just be so stupid not to reveal anything about the next expansion at Gamescom. It's the perfect timing and setting.
    But why? But why though? Because they did it once?

Does anyone know will mmo champ have a link to the live stream on the front page?

Deleted
    OVERWATCH:

Visitors to the Blizzard booth will be able to experience a brand-new Overwatch map—tune in to our preview video on Monday when details will be revealed.

The world premiere of a new Overwatch animated short will take place on our main stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.

HOTS:

Blizzard booth visitors will be able to get some hands-on play time with our latest Hero—details will be revealed in our Monday preview video.

STARCRAFT:

Our newest co-op commander will be playable for the first time at the Blizzard booth—tune in to our preview video on Monday when details are unveiled.

----So basically Overwatch has new map and new animated short, HOTS has new hero, Starcraft has new things aswell. all for monday

Only two that mention the reveal panel -

The world premiere of a new Overwatch animated short will take place on our main stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.

Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.