Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I love Trumps tweets, it makes the left go insane and can't be spun by the media. I can't read Trumps tweets without a big grin on my face.
    You have a big grin on your face when reading 9 people died? Wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I'm just gonna start calling him Twitler from now on. It just covers more of an insult range.
    you could be a new trend setter.
    can i borrow the statement, and post it on reddit?

- - - Updated - - -

I love Trumps tweets, it makes the left go insane and can't be spun by the media. I can't read Trumps tweets without a big grin on my face.
    we know that you're trolling, but try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

we know that you're trolling, but try harder.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey guys, how about round two!

(way past two but roll with it)

"Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rate-monuments

He ain't done with this.
    I'm struggling with words at this point.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

You enjoy having a President who's an internet troll? Guess the jokes on you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You enjoy having a President who's an internet troll? Guess the jokes on you then.
    It's an argument I've heard from many Trump supporters. I've yet to have a single one explain it in any greater detail than, "Because he triggers libtards!" or something to that effect.

Again, the measure for success for many of his supporters isn't governing well, it isn't dignifying the office and representing this country with honor, it isn't leading this country forward. It's pissing off liberals. If he's doing that, no matter how he's doing it, they view him as being successful, largely because many of them lack any kind of coherent ideology - they're purely reactionary. It's deeply concerning in a Democracy or a Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yea it's pretty hilarious, watching the left completely meltdown is the best part.

Yea it's pretty hilarious, watching the left completely meltdown is the best part.
    That ain't a meltdown, that's Vesuvius building up steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    That ain't a meltdown, that's Vesuvius building up steam.
    "Better ingredients, better pizza, better jobs" you have a lot of faith in the democrats, who haven't had a successful election in about 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Better ingredients, better pizza, better jobs" you have a lot of faith in the democrats, who haven't had a successful election in about 10 years.
    Strange reply... can you name the last Republican who won the popular vote, without being part of the previous executive branch?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Strange reply... can you name the last Republican who won the popular vote, without being part of the previous executive branch?
    Your idea of a successful election is only the president?

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching you disappear after your retort included calling someone a Jew, is much better. I don't mean banned...

- - - Updated - - -

Your idea of a successful election is only the president?
    Seeing as how we are talking about Trump...

No, I have zero faith in the democrats, as my posting (and receiving infractions) history will demonstrate. They're incompetent.

And yet, the general electorate apathy that both parties rely upon in order to avoid meaningful change is evaporating. It's easy to ignore whiny social justice warriors crying about safe spaces when you're worried about having a job. It's not nearly so easy ignoring the fact that fucking nazis are taking over and have influence and protection at the highest levels of government.

BTW if you are confused this was the major new slogan the Democrats unveiled this year, “A Better Deal: Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    No, I have zero faith in the democrats, as my posting (and receiving infractions) history will demonstrate. They're incompetent.

And yet, the general electorate apathy that both parties rely upon in order to avoid meaningful change is evaporating. It's easy to ignore whiny social justice warriors crying about safe spaces when you're worried about having a job. It's not nearly so easy ignoring the fact that fucking nazis are taking over and have influence and protection at the highest levels of government.
    I think SJW gained credence over the weekend. The same way that Godwin is no longer relevant when talking about Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW if you are confused this was the major new slogan the Democrats unveiled this year, “A Better Deal: Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages."
    That's great... I'm not here claiming to be a democrat... yet, I'm confronting your point of view. Guess what that means...

Watching you disappear after your retort included calling someone a Jew, is much better. I don't mean banned...

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as how we are talking about Trump...
    You mean where I said the creator of the term "Alternative Right" was a Jewish guy by the name of Paul Gottfried? Grasping man.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean where I said the creator of the term "Alternative Right" was a Jewish guy by the name of Paul Gottfried? Grasping man.
    Yes, you disappearing after saying the guy was Jewish and people calling you out for it. If you are going to confirm what I said, how am I grasping at straws?

Yes, you disappearing after saying the guy was Jewish and people calling you out for it. If you are going to confirm what I said, how am I grasping at straws?
    I quoted you exactly what I said, I got off work and drove home. Sorry I don't care enough to sit here and argue 24 hours a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quoted you exactly what I said, I got off work and drove home. Sorry I don't care enough to sit here and argue 24 hours a day.
    Again, how does this change what I said? Why are you so defensive?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit like we're all playing a game. We squabble over the rules we sometimes disagree.

But there is this one kid that kicks over the table and laughs at all the others because it thinks it has achieved a victory, but what it really did: destroying the game for everyone, until we pick up all the pieces and set the board up again and kick the stupid kid out!

That is what electing a Troll as president gets you.

Eeh, Trumps the one with a meltdown, everyone else except his fanboys are spectators.