Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'm so curious as to who that girl is, I play HS on the side and there's no such character.
    she is cute, admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    that's the blizzcon keyart, not the gamescom one.
    Yeah I know, but it's the last one we got since last Blizzcon was the last event Blizzard attended that had a keyart. The one before that was Gamescom 2016 and it wasn't as impressive imo.

Deleted
    I'm so curious as to who that girl is, I play HS on the side and there's no such character.
    Hmm. Looks like a new hots char. Mix if Kerrigan and something... else

Edit:

Rofl nvm I read wrong. Ignore this

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I love this thread because it had some very relevant and interesting WoW stuff going on. The discussion for the last 100 pages isn't. How am I supposed to not read it when it's the only content in this thread for the last days?
    Go to another thread.

I n the art, what's the robot in the top right corner (starcraft?) and the woman bottom left corner (kerrigan skin for HotS?)

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually this is the keyart, which is more usual to what they've used for GS and Blizzcon

Turalyon for WoW... ^^
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Kerrigan skin, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Is this your first time in this kind of thread?
    No, but it's the first time 1/3 of the thread is mindless trash talk about a Gamescom announcement and if they don't do it they MUST SUFFER PAIN BECAUSE THEY CREATED THE HYPE AND BLIZZARD WILL FAIL AND BLA BLA BLA.

Really would love to discuss relevant stuff but right now people are just winding themselves up with this hype.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I think the girl is from one of those warcraft children's books that they're working on.

Idk, she looks like a little kid.

Seems like the best we can hope for in Gamescom is info on what's next after 7.3, like new systems/QoL changes for 7.3.5 and if a 7.4 patch is being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Go to another thread.
    No? This thread is about 8.0 speculation and not Gamescom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I n the art, what's the robot in the top right corner (starcraft?) and the woman bottom left corner (kerrigan skin for HotS?)
    I believe it's Phoenix in his altered form during Legacy of the Void? Basically a copy of his personality and memories stuck in a robot body. I think. The other one looks like a ghost skin for Kerrigan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Turalyon for WoW... ^^
    I'm hyped for him coming back in 7.3. Biggest alliance hero ever in my eyes

Deleted
    Bro take the hint. This is about Gamescom as it relates to 8.0. You're basically saying BlizzCon isn't relevant to announcements made there, in a similar scenario. You're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but it's the first time 1/3 of the thread is mindless trash talk about a Gamescom announcement and if they don't do it they MUST SUFFER PAIN BECAUSE THEY CREATED THE HYPE AND BLIZZARD WILL FAIL AND BLA BLA BLA.

Really would love to discuss relevant stuff but right now people are just winding themselves up with this hype.
    So start a new discussion topic. It's not that hard. Just has to be interesting.
    Last thread was over 4,500 pages long. A lot is gonna happen in the next months. This is just the beginning.

7+ Year Old Account
    and people are speculating that gamescom will bring the 8.0 reveal. (or not)

good enough for you now?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted

Are you kidding me?

You where literally the most hyped person in this entire fucking forum until you where proven wrong and now you have gone full on emo mode and everything sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    and people are speculating that gamescom will bring the 8.0 reveal. (or not)
    Too bad some state it as a fact.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    The Robot is Fenix from SC. And Ghost Kerrigan is a skin that's already in HOTS.

Why can't we have both in the same thread? Why must we discuss only what 8.0 might be and not when 8.0 might come out? It's kind of connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So start a new discussion topic. It's not that hard. Just has to be interesting.
    Last thread was over 4,500 pages long. A lot is gonna happen in the next months. This is just the beginning.
    I should start a new thread about 8.0 speculation so that people can spam this 8.0 speculation thread with Gamescom talk we already had 100 pages about? Sounds reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Too bad some state it as a fact.
    CONFIRMED!