Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Well, it wouldn't do them much good if they announced things not meant to be known until Gamescom now.

There's supposed to be a "reveal ceremony", anything new would probably be announced there.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    For HOTS there is rumors about PvE brawl, few characters for community wait most like SC Firebat, Kel'Thuzad, Junkrat, Ana Amari and Alexstrasza. Which Alexstrasza probably is going to be revealed on Theycon, since on leak is mentioned. "Something special with Alexstrasza" For now at least, community wait most for Firebat and Kel'Thuzad, while Junkrat and Ana Amari might fill the gap between Gamescom and Theycon.
    Personally I think they're saving Kel'thuzad for BlizzCon. Or maybe they'll have another double hero reveal.

Also idk if this image make any sense?
    Probably just a banner they'll be using.

No idea who the robot is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    For HOTS there is rumors about PvE brawl, few characters for community wait most like SC Firebat, Kel'Thuzad, Junkrat, Ana Amari and Alexstrasza. Which Alexstrasza probably is going to be revealed on Theycon, since on leak is mentioned. "Something special with Alexstrasza" For now at least, community wait most for Firebat and Kel'Thuzad, while Junkrat and Ana Amari might fill the gap between Gamescom and Theycon.

Also idk if this image make any sense?
    Turalyon from WoW, some Hearthstone chick, Kerrigan skin in HOTS, Fenix from SC2, Necro from D3, Pharah from Overwatch. Just a banner depicting all of their games.

This is becoming really hard to predict. 7.3 is probably done, but I guess it wouldn't make much sense to release it, when they have the chance to hype it at Gamescon first.

Patch Trailer will be cool to see.

Very uncertain on if they'll name-drop the next expansion or not. It's both a move that would make some sense, and one that would be earlier than required.
    I'd say there's a less than 50% but still significant chance.

Honestly I would love it if they did the same approach as last time. Announce to get the Hype Train started, then elaborate at Blizzcon. Last time showed that it didn't reduce the Blizzcon hype at all. It was a great experience with much to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    This is becoming really hard to predict. 7.3 is probably done, but I guess it wouldn't make much sense to release it, when they have the chance to hype it at Gamescon first.
    It would come after Gamescom anyway according to their release schedule so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Games that everyone can play right now in their homes.

Sounds like a huge waste of money and time to build big booths for that.
    You seem to be vividly confused about what is considered "huge" and the type of people who would also consider it huge (read: the majority).

The majority of the players of this game don't even know about 7.3. Not a lot of people pay attention to websites that have datamined information, as well as the PTR forums on the Blizzard website. I don't even think 7.3 has been officially announced since they don't have a trailer up yet (which will be shown at Gamescom). A demo for 7.3 would also probably be huge for a good amount of people attending Gamescom.

Starcraft: Remastered was just released a few days ago, a demo booth for this game would be huge.

A PTR is currently up for Diablo 3, there's a good chance they might save something for people at Gamescom, as well as have unlocks of the Necromancer class for them, which just recently came out.

Overwatch, as well as HOTS, both could have a character and map announcement. Both of which are pretty big.

So yeah, it could be one of the biggest Gamescom's for Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Actually you're dead wrong.

The majority of players in this game use wowhead.

What does wowhead have plastered all over their home page constantly?

Datamining. They're had 7.3 datamining and PTR updates plastered everywhere. Are you telling me the average joe isn't going to have a browse?

My guild is mostly casual and almost everyone in it knows whats happening/coming in 7.3. Even the ones who don't give a fuck about lore.
    I think you're severely overestimating the amount of people who actively use sites like WoWHead and MMO-Champion, if at all; as well as underestimating the amount of people who simply do not want to see any information regarding the patch, and the people who go to these sites from google searches that simply don't see the front page with said information plastered all over it.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-08-17 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think you're severely overestimating the amount of people who actively use sites like WoWHead and MMO-Champion, if at all; as well as underestimating the amount of people who simply do not want to see any information regarding the patch, and the people who go to these sites from google searches that simply don't see the front page with said information plastered all over it.
    The kind of people who don't care enough to check Wowhead/MMO-C/Icy-Veins/any wow fansite even occasionally are also the kind of people who don't care about gaming convention, much less spend big money to attend in person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The kind of people who don't care enough to check Wowhead/MMO-C/Icy-Veins/any wow fansite even occasionally are also the kind of people who don't care about gaming convention, much less spend big money to attend in person.
    You're making this post under the implication that only Warcraft related sites posts trailers for WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Waste of time and resources imo. Almost no one plays these races, safe for some people on RP realms.
    Soooo, with that logic, every non-playable ANYTHING in WoW should get the shitty end of development, simply because no one is going to be playing them?

I for one, am DAMN glad you are not in charge of anything, WoW related. Because that logic SUCKS.

That's like saying, "Oh, LK doesn't need high poly count model, literally no one can ever play as him."
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Actually you're dead wrong.

The majority of players in this game use wowhead.
    Source, please. As far as i can see, the majority doesn't really use any WoW-specific websites for anything.

Your guild isn't half as casual as you think if they are this well-informed about 7.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've all been doing it since Thottbot.
    You mean to say that people who participate on MMO-Champion are likely to use other WoW websites, too? That's a huge shocker.

I don't need a Source. Are you actually trying to insinuate that your average WoW player with half a brain doesn't go "oh how do I get this item? *google search* oh neat database website called wowhead.com".

We've all been doing it since Thottbot.
    Yes, you do need a source to prove that this is in fact what the average player does. Up till now, all we have is your unverified claims.

We have all been doing that, sure. But we're hardly the majority of players.

I can see where your 16k post count comes from.
    Replying to morons who think everyone uses wowhead?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    That's one weird reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's one weird reply.
    Well, at least i managed to give a blind sight again. Suppose that's enough miracles for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's one weird reply.
    Yeah, pretty obvious that it's about 17k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

There's alot of void stuff going on at the Seat of the Pantheon

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    There's alot of void stuff going on at the Seat of the Pantheon

Wanna know the cool thing? We see NO signs of Old Gods, and shit like that for 7.3, UNTIL The Seat Of The Pantheon.

Sure, we have Mac'aree, but those are just Void Ethereals, as well as a Dark Naaru.

Talk about the threat being right UNDER our noses, am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you're actually dead wrong about this subject my guy.