To quote AngriestPat "BECOME. INVISIBLE"

Flying is for losers, enjoy your pnuemonia from going in the upper atmosphere without thermal gear, meanwhile the true patrician uses invisibility to run from all lifes problems like a true hero coward!

10+ Year Old Account
    Will the switch EVER get life of black tiger?

anybody else remember this game?

id like to see a game like this on the switch
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I want snowboard kids to make a come back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    To quote AngriestPat "BECOME. INVISIBLE"

Flying is for losers, enjoy your pnuemonia from going in the upper atmosphere without thermal gear, meanwhile the true patrician uses invisibility to run from all lifes problems like a true hero coward!
    by the picture it makes everything but your clothes invisible so you would have to run around naked so I'll probably go with flight and sell my car.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I want snowboard kids to make a come back

- - - Updated - - -

by the picture it makes everything but your clothes invisible so you would have to run around naked so I'll probably go with flight and sell my car.
    if one is invisible is nakkiness even a thing?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if one is invisible is nakkiness even a thing?
    yes

this is one of those dumb questions like "if a tree falls but nobody is around to hear it does it make a sound?"

well the answer is fucking yes, sound is vibration, any sort of movement causes vibration so fucking duh

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think Metroid Prime 4 will be a good game? The last few Metroid games have been not so good. Also Axiom Verge IMO surpasses the 2D metroids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Do you think Metroid Prime 4 will be a good game? The last few Metroid games have been not so good. Also Axiom Verge IMO surpasses the 2D metroids.
    The only thing we got to go off is that its in production, thats it, can't make assumptions on that.
    And it has the potential, Samus returns is looking really good so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    The only thing we got to go off is that its in production, thats it, can't make assumptions on that.
    And it has the potential, Samus returns is looking really good so far.
    But is it the fan game good? AM2R was a pretty solid remake. Can Nintendo really do better? Axiom Verge IMO surpassed Metroid as well.

My only worry is amiiboshit. I've heard that a whole mode on the new 3DS one is locked behind amiibos, and not the existing samus one of course but one released at the time of the game with a different pose to unlock it. Thats about as greasy as amiibo gets. They pull that on MP4, put people off buying and go "well i guess nobody likes metroid TIME FOR MOOOOOORE FIRE EMBLEM!"

so EA is riding on the watered down version of FIFA 18 to determine if the switch will have future support from them. Also the CEO never understood the point of the switch til his son started using it.

So EA continues to be disjointed from the community, cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only worry is amiiboshit. I've heard that a whole mode on the new 3DS one is locked behind amiibos, and not the existing samus one of course but one released at the time of the game with a different pose to unlock it. Thats about as greasy as amiibo gets. They pull that on MP4, put people off buying and go "well i guess nobody likes metroid TIME FOR MOOOOOORE FIRE EMBLEM!"
    Which is a shame.

And whats worse is the new remake is def a reaction to AM2R. AM2R was certainly in development and in media spotlight longer than the new remakes development. Nintendo saw a market.

so EA is riding on the watered down version of FIFA 18 to determine if the switch will have future support from them. Also the CEO never understood the point of the switch til his son started using it.

So EA continues to be disjointed from the community, cool.
    INB4 comments about a EA free console being a better environment

- - - Updated - - -

Which is a shame.

And whats worse is the new remake is def a reaction to AM2R. AM2R was certainly in development and in media spotlight longer than the new remakes development. Nintendo saw a market.
    Well Darlington Madden already spoke out on that.

My only worry is amiiboshit.
    It's time to face facts. Amiibo is on disc DLC. I told people this all the way back during the splatoon 1 launch and got argued against.

Amiibo are on disc DLC.

It's just ok when Nintendo does it. The only time Amiibos have been used as legit toys to life and not on disc DLC is in Smash(and honorable mention to Wolf Link in BoTW where he is a legit toy to life I guess).
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-17 at 10:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    INB4 comments about a EA free console being a better environment

- - - Updated - - -

Well Darlington Madden already spoke out on that.

Im well aware, but I know Nintendo is trying to ride off its coattails and I think it will fail. AM2R added a ton. This new one Nintendo is making... no.

https://nintendosoup.com/splatoon-2-...ies-worldwide/

Splatoon 2 has sold 1 million copies worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/splato...ve-to-walmart/

Splatoon 2 Switch bundle is coming to the US, but is exclusive to WalMart.

- - - Updated - - -

Im well aware, but I know Nintendo is trying to ride off its coattails and I think it will fail. AM2R added a ton. This new one Nintendo is making... no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    anybody else remember this game?

id like to see a game like this on the switch
    It was awful, but damn if I didn't somehow beat it.

Actually, thinking about it now, a lot of the amiibo on disc DLC is reminding me a lot of the Gamecube-GameBoy Advanced connectivity features. There were a number of games where there was on disc DLC you could only get by linking them up. Metroid Prime/Fusion, Animal Crossing, Wind Waker, The Sims: Busting Out. Those are the few that come to mind, but I'm sure there's more.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Actually, thinking about it now, a lot of the amiibo on disc DLC is reminding me a lot of the Gamecube-GameBoy Advanced connectivity features. There were a number of games where there was on disc DLC you could only get by linking them up. Metroid Prime/Fusion, Animal Crossing, Wind Waker, The Sims: Busting Out. Those are the few that come to mind, but I'm sure there's more.
    I remember that, it was awful

As much as I love crystal chronicles (and sad that future game of the series were 100% crap and didn't stick to the same formula) using the GBA as a requirement for multiplayer was trash.

I hope the game cube VC is true and that they'll relaunch it and I will cry

fucking cry

I remember that, it was awful

As much as I love crystal chronicles (and sad that future game of the series were 100% crap and didn't stick to the same formula) using the GBA as a requirement for multiplayer was trash.

I hope the game cube VC is true and that they'll relaunch it and I will cry

fucking cry
    That's not what I was thinking, but yeah, that and Four Swords Adventures. If there is Switch VC for those games, it will be much easier to play with multiple Switches, but you will still be unable to play it with just one Switch with multiple people.

I was also going to say completing the Gen 3 National Pokedex without the Gamecube games is also an example, but a quick search proved me wrong.