10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Link to the chronicle picture.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Chron...of_Draenor.jpg

Those Orcs are Rawwwww
    Wheres the Lambsauce!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Yeah... it's looking unlikely that we will get any sort of 8.0 reveal at gamescom. A shame really.

Fingers crossed though.
    Yeah. This isn't the thread for it but I'm guessing we see the 7.3 trailer drop. If it's coming this month yet, maybe a date as well.

If they talk 8.0 at all it'll probably just be confirmation that that reveal is at Blizzcon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean we have the clear target for 8.0 in... Mmm, let's say August-November next year.

But Gamescom VS Blizzcon is, unless Blizz cuts down on the time between reveal and testing, the difference between the early part of that guess and the late part.

And if we see 7.3 drop probably next month, Antorus opening in the fall, well you can see where the year+ part comes from.
    7.3 will most likely be released 29th August following their 77 days schedule for Legion, with Antorus following 11 weeks later mid November.

As I said, we have two expansions that were revealed on different occasions but released during the same month. There is no difference if they reveal it sooner or later imho. Beta will start early next year and release as you said (I'd say July-Sep is more likely). I think the pre patch will launch August so if we take 7.3 as the base we will have a 10-11 months "drought", when we take Antorus as base it's just 8-9 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    *Fistbump* Great minds think alike. I just wish people would stop mindlessly parroting the trite "OH WELL GUESS BLIZZCON IS IT THEN" in the thread without even reading these comments or looking into the evidence. There's literally no reason to stop the 8.0 Gamescom hype at this point.
    "Evidence"? Like the "expansion announcement on Gamescom confirmed" 20 pages ago? There is no evidence.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No you are just being bitter and just resort to insults to those that seem to be on Blizzard's side which doesn't make you right or good. Just a jerk. I mean just look at this post "Blizzard dickrider", I think you need to settle down.
    See, you say that because you get triggered by such comments as it's obviously true. But people such as yourself need to stop following blizzard so blindly. How can you even remotely agree with how Blizzard has dealt with the situation the last week? There has been no communication from them whatsoever, even the little cinematic guy had to clearly state "I look forward to sharing 7.3 with you" to avoid any backlash his previous comments would've drawn.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SlickHilariousDiamondAliens This is the only form of communication we've had, and it's from a streamer.

When someone fucks up, I've got the right to criticize them, and this whole week has been one major fuckup. This is a the problem about Mmo Champion and why people ridicule this site on reddit, youtube, twitch and even in WoW, because once you do not share an opinion with the Blizzard dick riders then you gotta expect the white knights to come attack you as proven by this thread.

It's a big joke, really.

Deleted
    Yeah. This isn't the thread for it but I'm guessing we see the 7.3 trailer drop. If it's coming this month yet, maybe a date as well.

If they talk 8.0 at all it'll probably just be confirmation that that reveal is at Blizzcon.
    I think most people are fairly sure its gonna hit in the end of august. WIth or without an expansion reveal at Gamescon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    coming from the original name+avatar you got mate.
    I'd rather have a black man as my avatar than a little underage girl.

I mean we have the clear target for 8.0 in... Mmm, let's say August-November next year.

But Gamescom VS Blizzcon is, unless Blizz cuts down on the time between reveal and testing, the difference between the early part of that guess and the late part.

And if we see 7.3 drop probably next month, Antorus opening in the fall, well you can see where the year+ part comes from.
    Shadows of Argus drops the 29th august and 7.3.5 including the raid will drop november 14th

10+ Year Old Account
    No you are just being bitter and just resort to insults to those that seem to be on Blizzard's side which doesn't make you right or good. Just a jerk. I mean just look at this post "Blizzard dickrider", I think you need to settle down.
    *Thumbs Up
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    See, you say that because you get triggered by such comments as it's obviously true. But people such as yourself need to stop following blizzard so blindly. How can you even remotely agree with how Blizzard has dealt with the situation the last week? There has been no communication from them whatsoever, even the little cinematic guy had to clearly state "I look forward to sharing 7.3 with you" to avoid any backlash his previous comments would've drawn.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SlickHilariousDiamondAliens This is the only form of communication we've had, and it's from a streamer.

When someone fucks up, I've got the right to criticize them, and this whole week has been one major fuckup. This is a the problem about Mmo Champion and why people ridicule this site on reddit, youtube, twitch and even in WoW, because once you do not share an opinion with the Blizzard dick riders then you gotta expect the white knights to come attack you as proven by this thread.

It's a big joke, really.
    I'm not triggered at all, don't try and project. Again you resort to insults because people are still not completely "OH WELL BLIZZCON THEN"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    7.3 will most likely be released 29th August following their 77 days schedule for Legion, with Antorus following 11 weeks later mid November.

As I said, we have two expansions that were revealed on different occasions but released during the same month. There is no difference if they reveal it sooner or later imho. Beta will start early next year and release as you said (I'd say July-Sep is more likely). I think the pre patch will launch August so if we take 7.3 as the base we will have a 10-11 months "drought", when we take Antorus as base it's just 8-9 months.

- - - Updated - - -

"Evidence"? Like the "expansion announcement on Gamescom confirmed" 20 pages ago? There is no evidence.
    Dont you ever get tired?

You literally had no evidence when you said "Veil of Shadows is more likely to be real then not" and now you are sitting there judging everyone else.

Same with the hyped things.

I know you are ignoring me, but you still deserve to be called out for all the stupidity you brought ot this thread.

cmonBruh .

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not triggered at all, don't try and project. Again you resort to insults because people are still not completely "OH WELL BLIZZCON THEN"
    I've been prepared for a Blizzcon announcement ever since Terran said he looked forward to sharing 7.3 with us. That was maaaaaaany pages ago, now I'm merely criticizing their Funcom-level communication,simply because I expect far better communication from a huge company like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    cmonBruh .
    "Location: The place where you go when you get banned"

Twitch?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted
    I've been prepared for a Blizzcon announcement ever since Terran said he looked forward to sharing 7.3 with us. That was maaaaaaany pages ago, now I'm merely criticizing their Funcom-level communication,simply because I expect far better communication from a huge company like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Twitch?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I mean when your comments start hyping things up at least be a man and say it yourself instead of letting some streamers leak it :P

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    News about "reveal ceremony" from HoTS blog post:

"The world premiere of a new Overwatch animated short will take place on our main stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday."

"Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday."

This are the only mentions. And notice that other news are also very specific, for example, about HoTS:

"Blizzard booth visitors will be able to get some hands-on play time with our latest Hero—details will be revealed in our Monday preview video."

So from news we can tell, that reveal panel will contain:

- Overwatch new cinematic
    - WoW 7.3 details

But from schedule we can see another 15 minutes long "panel" about 7.3. Description: "Take a closer look at what's happening in World of Warcraft Patch 7.3, including a playthrough of the newest dungeon." It is really strange, why they would "take a closer look at 7.3" day after "7.3 details will be unveiled during reveal ceremony"?

- - - Updated - - -

Twitch?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Apparently FeelsBadMan

Terran is merely an employee of Blizzard. What would you do when your boss goes over your desk and tells you to stop that shit with your twitter immediately or risk being fired on the spot for revealing that there will be an expansion before Blizzard officially even says anything about it? They threatened to sue a member of this very forum for leaking Legion early even though no one believed him and you think Terran will get away with it? He might've changed his story to 7.3 because Blizzard don't want him to say anything.

its a drawing of a girl not an actual one incase u didn't notice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    its a drawing of a girl not an actual one incase u didn't notice
    Thats a nice drawing. I wouldnt have guessed it myself

Deleted
    Reading along the whole thread here I don't really get why so many of you are that certain about the release date of the expansion.

They really pushed out content in Legion so far, and even if you take the same 77 days for a potential 7.4 after 7.3.5 in november, you land like where? In January? Why should they wait until Q3 2018 to release the new expansion? Yes, 13 months and 11 months was a giant content drought, but 6+ months would be a content drought nontheless and too much for what? Maybe a ruby sanctum-style mini-raid and some kul'tiras pre-quests or something like that?
    And if you take that in consideration, that makes a reveal at GC more likely. Because in this case, Blizzcon would be maybe a bit too late to start up the hype there.

Omg people, you need to chill! There's no need to get at each others throats.