Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Get drunk and do an actually harmless hand gesture? Get beaten up and arrested.

Get drunk and have sex with a guy? He goes to jail for rape.

Equality hoooo.

Straw man/Fallacy galore, wohooo...

Only took 11 pages.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Straw man/Fallacy galore, wohooo...

Only took 11 pages.

Where's the strawman?

Where's the strawman?
    Aren't you trying to impersonate one?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Which destroyed your argument. Case closed. Get over it.
    I think you are a bit confused here. You posted your list. I destroyed it. And so far, your only rebuttal has been "Nuh Uh, I'm right because I say so". But hey, keep pretending that arguing in bad faith is somehow a valid defense in that fantasy land you call home.

Get drunk and do an actually harmless hand gesture? Get beaten up and arrested.

Get drunk and have sex with a guy? He goes to jail for rape.

Equality hoooo.

When the news runs a story about a drunk rapist throwing the nazi salute, I guess we'll know who it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I'm not too surprised that using the Nazi solute is going to get you beaten up in Dresden considering the town got pretty much decimated due to Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    This.

Happens in British pubs every day btw (man does something stupid and get's beaten up part), except the HH salute I guess....

People do stupid things when they drink too much - I don't knwo why this is even newsworthy.
    0.3 is really drunk? Wow...

All Neo Nazi's deserve the same treatment.

If Nazis were treated this way there might not have been a holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Depends - do you mean 0.3 promille (legal limit in Russia; not very drunk) or 0.3 percent (more than 10 drinks)?

BTW: he had 0.278 percent.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the OP has ever done something stupid while intoxicated.. Because they should know that when under the influence of alcohol you lose pretty much all inhibitions and can do things you normally would not do..

Also no where in the article do they say that the person was a neo nazi, just a drunk tourist being stupid.. And what the OP says is pretty much slanderous accusing someone of something that they are probably not..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Tell me where, I'd like to watch you getting beat into a pulp. I'll even call the ambulance for you. Bring cash to pay upfront, please. We heard that Americans aren't well insured on health issues.
    Not an american lil man, im of east europeans. The type of guys who storm arabs shops with axes, when being told not to drink alcohol.
    Dont believe me just watch... the news.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-17 at 08:12 PM.

0.08 is "drunk driving", except where it's even lower, so.... yeah. Quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Not an american lil man, im of east europeans. The type of guys who storm arabs shops with axes, when being told not to drink alcohol.
    That sounds like you try to portrait yourself as a violent criminal.
    You should apply for mental help if that is intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Depends - do you mean 0.3 promille (legal limit in Russia; not very drunk) or 0.3 percent (more than 10 drinks)?

BTW: he had 0.278 percent.
    Thanks for clarification. Somehow i confused it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Wanna promote your necrology "big" man?

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I think Ynnady is actually from Romania iirc. Either way a Balkan country.
    Figures...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Most Romanians don't look like Gypsies at all lol
    wtf..
    Neither would I punch him. I'd just watch him get wrecked by a random Turk on the street. They're not impressed by 6'10" or whatever he said. They've got brothers... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    0.3% is very drunk.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

you realize that in the eye of a nazi you as a Romanian are a Untermensch? A worthless piece of shit, only good for slave labor? your kind according to the Nazi party plan is beeing conquered, systematically worked to death, beeing castrated / infertilized, and have your land taken over by good strong germanic people.
    Your woman are brought into brothels to work as sex slaves (well 50% of prostitutes in Germany are romanian nowadays, but that is because romanian girls prefer to work this way than to live in poor romania) .

The antifa, dear romanian guy, is your friend against the Nazi. They fight for your country to even exist and not be a german bordell. The actually help your girls if they get beaten up by their pimps, and offer some kind of protection. The antifa are the kind of germans that see romanians as people, and not only as a nation of stealing gypsies, whores, beggars , and forest work slaves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    you realize that in the eye of a nazi you as a Romanian are a Untermensch? A worthless piece of shit, only good for slave labor? your kind according to the Nazi party plan is beeing conquered, systematically worked to death, beeing castrated / infertilized, and have your land taken over by good strong germanic people.
    Your woman are brought into brothels to work as sex slaves (well 50% of prostitutes in Germany are romanian nowadays, but that is because romanian girls prefer to work this way than to live in poor romania) .

The antifa, dear romanian guy, is your friend against the Nazi. They fight for your country to even exist and not be a german bordell. The actually help your girls if they get beaten up by their pimps, and offer some kind of protection. The antifa are the kind of germans that see romanians as people.
    You know Romanians under Communist rule were treated exactly the same right? Also, Note the Bolded parts.

When the fuck did Anarchists fight for Countries to exist.

antifacism movement has nothing to do with anarchy. , pls google it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    antifacism movement has nothing to do with anarchy. , pls google it up.
    They're Anarcho-Communists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion